The Mall

Staying with Suju

~~{Kay's POV}~~
" Wake up Siwon, you're late for church!! " I yelled into Siwon's room.
He jumped up out of his bed.
" What?! Really?! " his eyes darted around the room.
" No, but still, come on! Henry has plans for all of us today! "  I said while laughing.
I walked out of his room when he decided to go downstairs.
I opened the door to Donghae's room.
" Wake up!! Um... we're being attacked!! " I giggled under my breath.
" Wha!!! " Donghae sprung out of bed and zoomed past me like a rocket.
" NOT REALLY!!! " I called out as he sped downstairs.
" WHAT?! " he yelled when he reached the bottom.
I laughed and went downstairs with him.
Soon enough, everyone was up, and most of them were angry for us joking around like that, especially Donghae.
" Well, after you guys eat breakfast, how about we show my cousins around the city? " Henry said as they sat down to breakfast.
" Mmmhhmm " they all said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~10 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone had finished eating and they went back up to their rooms to change.
I went to my room and picked out a simple outfit and quickly changed.
Once I was ready, I waited out in the living room for everyone else to finish.
It wasn't long before everyone was ready and we were out the door.
" I cait wait to spend all day with you guys! " Zhou Mi walked up beside me.
" Yeah, this will be fun! Do you have any places in mind that we should go to? " I smiled at him.
" Well, there's this park that I like to go to by the river. It's really nice there and you can just sit there and relax, " 
" You should tell Henry about it so we can stop by it, " I replied, nodding my head in Henry direction.
The park idea sounded pretty cool, I wanted to check it out.
" First stop: the mall super center!! " Henry ordered, leading the way down the road.
~~{Zhou Mi's POV}~~
I laughed quietly as my little mochi buddy stomped onward like a general.
I loved this whole plan of his. Maybe I'll get to spend some time with Kay.
When we arrived at the 4 storied mall super center, Kay and Ashleys' jaws dropped.
The building was really nice with a huge decorated entry way and a balcony cafe on the third floor.
Henry swung opened the door with a little bow like we were rich people being let into a fancy hotel.
" Thank you, sir, " I said, playing along. Kay giggled beside me and bowed like she was royalty.
The cool air inside was refreshing. There was K-Pop music playing in the background, I think one by Boa, I couldn't really tell with all the noise from the people.
I loved the mall. There was so much to do here!
" Where to first? " Henry said, being our tour guide once again.
" Can we go to the pet place so I can get a collar for Heebum? " Heechul asked, coming to the front of the group.
" You can go by yourself, I'm letting my cousins pick where they want to go, " he answered in a matter-of-fact-voice.
" I'll help you pick one out! " Ashley walked over to Heechul. " Don't worry, I'll meet up with you later."
" Fine, meet us at the cafe at 10, okay? "
" Okay, bye guys!! " Ashley went off with Heechul.
" Anyone else want to go somewhere for themselves? " Henry asked.
" Oh yeah, I need turtle food, "  Yesung went in the same direction as Heechul.
" Wait up, Yeye!! " Ryeowook chased after him.
" I'm going to go check out the video games, " Kyu left as well with Eunhyuk following.
" I'll just walk around in a few stores, Donghae, want to come with me? " Siwon said. He left with Donghae.
That left me, Zhou Mi, Henry, Sungmin, and Leeteuk, who I haven't really met yet.
" Is that all then, well, let's go! " Henry almost sounded like Dora the Explorer.
~~{Ashley's POV}~~
" Annyeonghaseyo! " the lady at the cash register called out to us as we stepped in the pet store with Yesung and Wookie a few steps behind us.
Heechul just headed straight to the shelves and racks without any reply.
" Hmmm, what color..." Heechul said to no one in particular while he browsed the collars.
" Pink! " I held up a pink diamand studded collar. He looked at me with an are-you-kidding-me?- look.


" Ashley, sorry to break it to you, but, Heebum's a guy. A manly guy, for that matter, " he snatched the collar out of my hand and looked at it disgustedly. " This would be a better bracelet than collar for my kitty, "
He  grabbed my hand and slipped it onto my wrist.
I laughed as I shook my hand around. Maybe I could get it for MY cat.
" Here we go! This one! " Heechul grabbed a bright red one with a silver " H " charm on it.
" That looks nice! " I slipped the collar off my wrist. " Hey, do you think you can buy this one for me too, for my cat? "
" No but I can buy it for you as a bracelet, " he joked as we went to the register.
" Whatever, "
" I want to see you wearing it the whole time we're here, " he declared as he paid for the collars.
We left and went to a small bench.
He pulled the pink collar out of the bag and handed it to me.
" Put it on, "
" Heechul-ssi... " I whined.
" Put. it. on, " he placed it on my lap. " Please? I bought it for you! "
" Fine, " I slipped it back on my wrist and took the tag off.
" There, perfect! " he stood up and smiled at his success.
" Where to now? " I asked and stood next to him.
" I know a place you'll like, lots of girls go there, " he began leading the way towards the escalators.
We went up to the second floor and continued walking.
We ended up at a small little store with tons of pink and purple and glitter. It was a girly boutique, kind of like Claire's from back at home.
" Wow, that's a LOT of pink! " I said, looking at all the stuff in there. Heechul nudged me.
" Go on, find something you like, " he said, giving me a little push.
I looked at all the cute jewelery and accesories.
On a small rack, they had all different kinds of charms for neckaces. There was a sign that said: create your own necklace!
I looked through the charms and was glad to see that they had a few that I liked. I made a plan.
" Can I help you? " a lady asked me.
" Oh, yes, can I make three necklaces with these charms? Oh, make that four, " I asked politely.
" Very well, do you want silver or gold chains? "
" Two silver, two gold, " I picked out a few of each of the charms that I wanted: two monkeys ( one with a banana, one with a lollipop), two kitties ( one with a fish, one with a ball of yarn), four hearts (red, green, blue,

and purple) and a sparkely unicorn.
I was going to make a few gifts for some people.
I followed the lady to the desk area where the cash register was to prepare my necklaces.
One was for me, with a monkey with a lollipop, a kittie with the fish, and a green heart. One was for Heechul, with the other cat and a red heart. One was for Eunhyuk, with the other monkey and a blue heart. And one

was for Kay, with the unicorn and a purple heart. I really hoped they would like them!
I finished and she put them in cute little boxes and placed them in a shopping bag. I brought Heechul over to pay for them.
We walked out.
" So, what'd you get? " he asked, sweeping his bangs out of the way.
" Wait for it... " I searched through my bag and pulled out his little box. " Tada! It's for you!! " I handed it to him.
" Aw, thank you, " he said in a kind of girly voice.
He opened the box and looked inside. He pulled out the necklace and looked at it carefully.
" Sooo.... do you like it? I got one too! And one for Eunhyuk and for Kay, see, it has a kitty too!! " I showed him mine and put it on.
" Thanks so much, Ashley! " Heechul gave me a quick hug and fumbled with the latch on his necklace.
" Here, let me put it on for you, " I grabbed his necklace and carefully put it on. " There, perfect! I want to see you wearing it the whole time we're here, " I copied what he said to me about the collar/bracelet.
I smiled. Shopping with Heechul was so much fun! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Wow, this was a pretty long chapter! Any ways, please comment! I'll keep updating!! ^^