The New Friend?

Staying with Suju

~~{ Eunhyuk's POV }~~
Right when me and Ashley were about to kiss, I was distracted by Kay rushing out the door.
A minute later, Kyu ran outside to.
I looked back at Ashley. Her eyes were locked on the door.
She turned her head slowly back to me.
" What was that all about? "  she looked confused.
" I don't know... " I really wanted to get back to what we were doing.
Instead, Ashley stood up and walked to the door. She opened it up and looked outside.
" They're gone, " she said as she walked by. " I really want to know what was going on."
She sat down on the couch while I was still on the floor.
So much for that kiss.
~~{ Kyuhyun's POV }~~
Geez, I can't believe she just ran out here on her own without permission! There are lots of creepers on the streets, you know.
Well, at least it's morning, so the sun's out and I can see everything. At night it's much worst.
It doesn't make a difference! I still got to find Kay and protect her!
When I had left the dorm, I noticed Kay walking down the sidewalk, but she was way ahead of me.
I know! I'll follow her, giving her some distance, and make sure nothing happens! No, that's not called stalking, it's called protecting.
I walked in the same direction as she was and made sure that I could see her, but she couldn't see me.
She was heading towards the park that we went to the other day. In the daylight, it seemed a lot bigger.
There was a big fountain in the middle that I hadn't noticed the last time we were here. Kay walked over to it and sat on the edge. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a coin.
I wastched as she closed her eyes and flicked it into the water.
An old man was standing nearby, watching her.
He walked up to her and they chatted for a while. Oh, how I wish I could hear what they were saying!
He gave her another coin for her to make another wish. I saw her smile gratefully and I smiled myself.
She went through the same routine again and flicked the coin in. It made a small splash that lightly hit her.
The old man said a few more words and patted her shoulder. He walked off.
I remained behind the tree that I was watching Kay from. Should I walk up to her? Or would she think that I was stalking her?
I focused back on Kay. She had her phone out and was snapping a few pictures of herself by the water fountain doing cute poses.
During one of her poses, she lost her balance and fell backwards into the fountain filled with two feet of water.
I jumped up from my spot and ran over to her.
~~{ Kay's POV }~~
My whole body was soaked. I could hardly see becaus the water kept on pouring onto my face. My phone was laying beside me underwater, probably broken by now.
Then, as if by magic, someone grabbed me and pulled me out of the water.
Was it an angel?
I couldn't see anything because I had water in my eyes. I closed my eyes and rubbed them gently.
Whoever this stranger was, I was very grateful he helped me.
Once I could finally see, I turned to him.
" Thank you so much, " I bowed really low. When I looked back up, I examined my hero.
Tall, fit, messy brown hair, round eyes, and bright smile. He was dressed casually in black skinny jeans, a white "MAD CHESTER" shirt, and grey Converse high-tops.
I gasped when I realised who it was. Kyuhyun.
" K-k-kyuhyun? " I was slightly shivering from the water that soaked my clothes.
" Somebody's clumsy, " he joked.
I was freezing with all this water on me.
Kyuhyun led me to a bench and we sat down. 
" You seem cold, " he noted as I hugged my knees for warmth.
I just gave a little nod.
" Here, you can wear my shirt, " he said and stood up. I looked up at him.
He began to take off his shirt.
" No no no no no no, " I begged him not to.
I saw a hint of skin.
Then a tank top.
I sighed with relief.
" Here, " he tossed me his shirt.
I quickly ran behind a bush and changed my shirt. 
When I came back, I noticed, for the first time, Kyuhyun with only a tank top.
It was tight so you could see his well defined abs. His bicep muscles were just as good.
I drained all the water out of my shirt and handed it to Kyu.
" Here, you can carry this. We're going to go buy me some new clothes to wear, " I my heel and led the way to a store I saw on my way here.
We arrived a few minutes later. By then, the sun had already dried up my pants, but I still wanted to change. Plus, I wasn't going to let Kyuhyun keep walking around in just a tank top, it got way too many people's

attention.
We walked into the store and were greeted by a fresh automatic spray of Air Wick. It smelled like a fresh basket of apples and strawberries.
Inside the store, there was mostly clothes, both men and women. But they also had a variety of jewelry and other accesories.
I walked over to a rack and picked out a pair of black cargo pants, since it matched with Kyuhyun's shirt pretty well. I walked over to where he was.
" Find yourself a shirt, you're not wearing that all day, " I pointed to his tight tank top.
" Fine, " he sighed.
I practically skipped over to the dressing room. I tried on the pants then quickly changed back, ready to pay.
When I walked back out, I saw Kyu standing by the register, waiting for me. He had a white shirt and a black vest in his hands.
I went to his side and set the pants on the counter. Kyuhyun reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet.
" Oh, no, I'll pay, " I said with a bright smile as I gave the cashier $50 dollars. I got my change and we left.
I rushed to the nearest bathroom and quickly changed. I put my old clothes in the bag that I got the new clothes in.
Kyuhyun put his shirt on right then and there, but only because he put it over his tank top.
With his new out fit, he looked really cool.


" Nice! " I complimented with a grin on my face.
" You look nice too. You can keep that shirt if you want, " he smiled back at me.
" Really? Thanks! " I gave him a quick hug and looked him in the eyes. " What should we do next? "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teehee, this was a fun chapter!!
I think there might be a little betrayal in this story ;)
anyways, comment subscrib, and keep reading!!
(ps: does anyone think they can make me a poster/picture for this? that would be great! I really want one to use for the first picture....)
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! KEEP SUPPORTING ME!!!!!