The Love- Part 2

Staying with Suju

~~{ Ashley's POV }~~
I woke up to hear Eunhyuk's sweet voice singing Marry U.
Nawa gyuhrhonhaejullae? I do.
I sung the last I do along with him with a smile stretched across my face.
I turned my head to look at him. His face was as red a tomato. I don't blame since that was a pretty personal song.
Hopefully he wasn't really proposing to me! I'm to young!
I grinned as I to my back. I gently poked him in the stomach.
He giggled and covered his stomach.
" Ticklish? " I asked, prepared to attack again. I reached towards his belly button.
" No!! " he laughed and smacked my hand away.
It wasn't a hard hit, but I slipped off of his legs and off of the couch.
I landed with a loud thump, hitting my head on his feet.
" Owwwww! " I whined.
Eunhyuk jumped up, nearly kicking me, and crouched down to my side.
" Oh, I'm SOOO sorry!! Are you okay? " he gently lifted up my head and set it in his lap.
" Yeah, " I sighed and sat up. I massaged the back of my head to make sure that I wasn't seriously hurt.
I leaned up against the couch.
Eunhyuk looked really upset. He stood up and paced for a little bit.
I heard him smack his forehead and looked up at him.
" Gosh, I'm so stupid! " he kicked the coffee table.
" Hyukie... " I tried to calm him down. He just let out a yell, kicked some more stuff, and plopped down on the floor in front of the couch.
He heaved a heavy sigh and covered his face, obviously ashamed in himself.
" Hyukie... " I repeated as I hugged him.
" Why.. why can't I do anything right? It's just that I can't act right around girls like I do with the guys, " he stuttered with a hint of sadness in his voice as a sign of crying.
I hugged him tighter and set my head on top of his shoulder.
" You do everything perfect, " I whispered in his ear.
He turned to face me while my face was still near.
" R-really, " he blushed when he noticed how close his face was to mine.
" Yeah, and I don't want to ever hear you say anything negative about yourself, " I kissed his cheek then laid my head on his shoulder.
" Okay, " he said with a small sigh as he wrapped and arm around me.
It seemed as if nothing had happened and everyone was happy again.
~~{ Eunhyuk's POV }~~
YES!!! I felt so happy right now, I could just get up and dance right now!
I grabbed Ashley's hand with my only spare hand and rubbed her fingers gently. I wanted to sing again.
I started singing Marry U again, starting my my rap part: Love, Oh Baby my girl...
She lifted her head to look at me and smiled. She began singing along.
It was so peacful there, just the two of us, singing together. It seemed like we really meant what we were saying in the song.
This moment couldn't get any better, could it?
We finished the song with the last I do and sat there, looking deep into each other's eyes with bright smiles.
I felt my face heat up. Her eyes were so beautiful. Two perfectly round orbs of melted chocolate swirling around.
I blushed even more when I realised that she was getting closer.
Could this be happening?
~~{ Kay's POV }~~
Once I had woken up, I changed my clothes and decided to take a stroll around the city.
I grabbed my cell phone and a little bit of money and walked out the door before anyone could ask anything.
The streets were fairly quiet when I got out there. There were only a few cars driving around and a person walking by every once and a while.
I slipped on a pair of sunglasses to block out the bright light from the morning sun. It felt really good outside, with the warm sun shining on my face and a small cool breeze gently blowing my bangs around. The birds

tweeted from the powerline above me.
I whistled back in response and smiled.
As I began walking, I let my mind wander. I thought about The beauty of Korea, how it's been hanging out with Super Junior, my new friends (and boyfriend?)..
Then I thought about back home in America. I realised that in a couple weeks, we would have to leave. I want to make the rest of our time here the best days of our lives.
Unless we come back.
Right then and there I made up a plan.
I pulled out my cell phone and punched in my neighbor's number. It ran 5 times before I finally got an answer.
" Hello? " it was Mr.Robinson, my neighbor. He had been watching our house and taking care of our pets while we've been gone.
" Hey, it's me, Kay. Do you think you can do me a favor? " I sat down at the bus stop on the corner.
" Yeah, what do you need? " his voice was cheery.
" Do you think you can go in and pack all of me and Ashley's stuff while I'm gone? And have it ready before we're back? " I looked down the road to see traffic beginning to build up.
" Uh, sure, "
I finished our conversation, thanked him, and hung up.
My plan? To have the biggest surprise ever for Super Junior.
~~{ Henry's POV }~~
I had watched Kay dash out the front door, trying to call after her.
What was she up to? And why did she just leave without asking or at least telling me where she was going?
I sighed and walked into the kitchen. Kyuhyun was standing by the table with a cup of coffee.
" What's wrong? " he said when he noticed the pout/frown on my face. I sat down in a chair.
" Oh, nothing, just that Kay ran off for no reason, " I tried not to seem irritated even though I was.
" What?! " he yelled and looked down at me. I shrunk back from evil Kyu.
He his heel and raced out the door just Kay had. Was he going to find her? Follow her?
And what was with the yelling? He took it too serious.
Like it was really important that Kay doesn't go run into the city alone.
Wait, does Kyuhyun have feelings for my cousin?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry I took so long to write this, I've been sooo busy!! -.-'
anyways, I'll make sure I type more next time!! 
comment, subscribe, and support my writing!! you guys are my inspiration to keep going!!
hwaiting~~~