The Challenge

Staying with Suju

~~{Kay's POV}~~
Zhou Mi was lagging behind so much that I almost had to drag him with me. He was probably really surprised about the kiss back there. It wasn't nothing much really. Well to him it was.
We walked into the arcade and a grin instantly stretched across my face.
The place was dark but you could see perfectly fine because of a few lights from the prize area and the flashy games. Fast music was being played throughout the building and noises were coming from all of the games.
The games themselves were amazing. There were some classics, some generic remixes of the originals, and some that I've never even heard of or seen before.
" Go ahead, explore! Here a hundred tokens each, now, go! " Henry handed me a small cup with silver tokens and pushed me foreward.
I brought Zhou Mi, Ashley and the gamer Kyuhyun along with me and we headed towards the games.
" Anyone here good at dancing and timing? " I asked as I led the way towards the sounds of techno music.
" Uh, well, duh! Well kind of have to for a living, you know since were singers and all, " Kyu said in an exaggerated voice.
" Right, well whose going to challenge me, " I stopped in front of a Dance Dance Revolution (Korean Version). Kyuhyun laughed.
" Seriously? I'll take you. Dancing and gaming, two of my best skills, " he stepped up on the platform and I inserted 3 tokens.
I scanned through the songs. There were a few by Super Junior: Perfection, Boom Boom, U, Mr. Simple, and A-Cha. They also had a few other songs that I knew by other artists and some I didn't know.
I chose Mr. Simple since I loved their comeback.  The song loaded and we were about to begin.
" Prepare to be beaten! " Kyu gave me an evil smile.
" Bring it on! " I said back to him and smirked.
The song started. It was an average difficulty song.
Meaning easy for me. And Kyuhyun unfortunately.
I nailed each and every move perfectly, only missing like 4. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, was making 30 and 40 point combos and missing only one or two. He was pretty tough!
At the end of the song, I got 4,568 points, giving me a B. Kyuhyun got 5,492 points,  getting an A.
" Wow! You're pretty good! " I gave him a high-five.
" You were good too! I seriously thought I was going to lose. But then again, I never do! " he bragged, probably lying about half of that.
" Whose next? " I turned back to my group. Eunhyuk had joined us.
" Zhou Mi! " Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk said pointing at him.
" Ah, nice choice! " I giggled as he walked up to the platform. Since 3 tokens gave you 3 rounds, I didn't have to put in more tokens.
I picked Perfection this time, remembering me and Mimi dancing to it in the mall and Henry calling us lovebirds. Did it really look like that?
The song started and I quickly wished him good luck.
" Ah! She didn't tell you good luck! Picking favorites now, are we? " Eunhyuk argued. Kyuhyun laughed.
I ignored them and focused on the game. I did just as good as last time and I almost got an A. Zhou Mi didn't do as good as Kyuhyun, but he was a pretty tough competetor, I beat him by only 340 points.
" That was a close match! Not bad! " I told him as he stepped back to his spot.
" Eunhyuk-ah! " they all cheered as he stepped up. He turned back to them and bowed proudly.
" Time for the final round! Player one, the one time champion, Kay! Player two, the dancing machine, Lee Hyuk Jae!! " Kyuhyun announced as if this were a wrestling match.
I picked out A-Cha and was about to select it.
" Ready? " I asked before I chose it.
" I'm always ready, " he was confident. I started the third and final round.
The music began. It was a little harder than the other levels. More advanced and complicated.
I did pretty good, better than usual. But as for Eunhyuk, well, he was on fire! He had combos in the 80s and 90s! He got everything perfect! He ended it with a 104 combo.
The results? I got 6,078, double A. He got 9,896! That's a triple A! I was totally shocked.
" Okay, wow, wow. That was, that was crazy! How?! " I couldn't get over those scores.
" I should've warned you, right? I'm not called the dancing machine for nothing! " he went back to the group with a victory smile on his face.
" The winner, and overall unbeatable champion by unanimous vote, Eunhyuk!" Kyuhyun held up Eunhyuk's arm as he grinned proudly.
" Never mess with the master!! " he called out and then bowed for us again. We all cheered for him.
" Okay, fine. Now let's go find a game that I can actually beat you at, " I listened to all the sounds in the background, hoping for something that could lead me to victory.
" How about karaoke? " Zhou Mi spoke up.
" No, no, no, no, no, I can't sing as good as you professional singers, " I laughed.
" Come on please, " he begged. " I want to hear you sing. "
" Okay, fine, " I sighed, giving in to him.
" Great, you can challenge Eunhyuk! " Zhou Mi said, walking beside me as we headed for the karaoke machine.
" Why, is he the worst? " I smiled.
" NO!!! I'm the best! " Eunhyuk shouted to us.
" Well, he's good at rapping. So pick something with out rapping, that way you can beat him, " Zhou mi explained.
We arrived at a small lounge area with 2 couches and a big flat screen T.V. There were 2 microphones laying beside the T.V.
" Okay Eunhyuk, you're up! You versus me, okay? " I grabbed a microphone and tossed one to him. We took our spots in front of the T.V.
I looked at the screen which was at the song selection menu.
" Don't pick something by us, it will be too easy for him, " Kyuhyun reccomended.
I picked out a song by Girl's Generation that I didn't even know.
It was fun, even though I didn't really know how the song went. Eunhyuk was trying his best to sound like a girl, it was halarious!
But his girl voice wasn't quiete good enough because he kept missing the words. We both got about the same score, like 60%.
I kept cracking up.
" I'm next, " Kyuhyun stepped foreward.
" Oh, come on, I can't beat you, " I handed him a microphone anyways.
" That's the spirit! " he grinned.
I chose a song  by DBSK that I think I heard of before.
I did pretty good, since I wasn't laughing this time.Kyuhyun did even better. He got 80% while I got 70%.
" Ashley, I want to here you sing, " Eunhyuk said.
" Fine, " she stood up and took her spot. " But your singing with me too." 
Eunhyuk sighed and stood beside her. Ashley picked out Blue Tomorrow by Super Junior M.
She did pretty good and so did Eunhyuk, even though it was a slow song. He put all his emotion into it. They both almost got 80%.
" Good job! Now, my turn. Come on Zhou Mi! " I tugged his arm over to where we had to stand. I picked out 회상 (Remember) by Super Junior K.R.Y. [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oqWeewvtWU ]
It was really a nice song.
I did really good but I couldn't really focus on what I was doing, it kind of came naturally. Zhou Mi did great too. He must've gotten a burst of confidence because he even grabbed my hand and began swaying to the beat of the music. I couldn't help but give up on singing and just start dancing. Just like back at the mall.
When the song was over, we turned to our group, with a newly added Henry, and bowed.
The scores for us were pretty bad since we pretty much skipped half of the song. But I didn't care, I was having fun.
Everyone applauded for our performance.
" You guys make a cute couple, " Henry said with a playful smile. I looked up at Zhou Mi to see that he was blushing. He let go of my hand and rushed off.
" Zhou Mi! " I ran after him.
~~{Zhou Mi's POV}~~
I was so embarrassed. I can't believe Henry keeps saying that in front of everyone! It's supposed to be a secret that I like her.
And now everyone knows.
I kept running with my head down. I ran into Sungmin as I neared the exit.
" Oh, Mimi, where are you heading out to? " he asked curiously as he stopped me.
" Home, " I answered flatly.
" What's wrong? " he gave me a friendly hug.
" Henry keeps on embarrassing me in front of everyone, " I heaved a sigh and looked up. Sungmin had such a caring look on his face.
" Oh, might this have anything to do with Kay? " he said. Did he know too?
" Yeah, " I sighed again.
" Zhou Mi! " I turned around to see Kay running towards me.
She ran up to me and hugged me tightly.
" I'm sorry about that back there, " she looked me in the eyes.
" But you didn't do anything, " her eyes sparkled.
" I know, but Henry really embarrassed you, didn't he? " she looked so sincere.
" Yes, " I looked down in shame.
" Mimi... "  I looked back up to her face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's going to happen next??? stay tuned!! comment and subscribe~