The Morning

Staying with Suju

~~{Kay's POV}~~
When we got called up for breakfast, we rushed downstairs, and I nearly tripped!
Henry and Siwon were dressed up in aprons that said "Kiss the chef " and " Master Chef " and were hold big plates with blueberry pancakes(yum), bacon(YUM), and chocolate chip waffles(YUUUMMMM). The table was set and there were 5 glasses of orange juice and 3 mugs of coffee.
" Hey, have a seat, " Siwon said, setting down the plates.
Ashley her lips and dove onto a chair. I sat down between her and Mimi.
Henry wiped his hands on his apron before setting it on the counter and joining us at the table next to Siwon.
" Thanks, guys, this looks great!" I said looking at the food on my plate.
" and tass gud!" Ashley said with bacon stuffed in . This made Siwon laugh a silent laugh.
We all dug in.
My mind was buzzing with questions and what-ifs and wild ideas.
The only sound that came from us was the clinking of our silverware on the plates.
Then I heard footsteps heading down the stairs and turned my head in that direction.
A fluffy bunny slipper stepped down followed by grey sweat pants and a pink sweater.
I looked up to the face and saw a childlike face with sparkly brown eyes and shiny black bangs. He was rubbing the sleep out his eyes.
Behind him was a guy a little taller than him. He was wearing a white t-shirt and worn down jeans. His face was built and had thick eyebrows.
He was holding the other guy's hand.
My sister nearly jumped out of her chair but she was holding onto it tightly.
It was Sungmin and Kyuhyun, otherwise known as Kyumin.
Sungmin yawned.
" Good morning!" Henry said to them.
The two headed towards our table and sat with us.
Kyu rubbed his hands together and heaved a sigh.
" Hey."  he said looking at all of us, his eyes stopping on me and my sister.
He pointed at us with a confused look while Sungmin ate his pancakes silently beside him.
" Oh, yeah, these are my cousins Kay and Ashley, " Henry said looking up.
Sungmin looked up and smiled a cute smile at us.
Kyuhyun gave me a look that I knew meant trouble.

I forced myself to smile back even though I knew that this was kinda creepy.
Zhou Mi noticed Kyu smile at me and gave him a look that probably meant " You better watch it".
That made him back off and begin eating.
" I got a question, but it's kinda stupid.." Sungmin said looking back up at us.
" Come on, we're listening," I said while Ashley's feet bounced under the table.
" Do you like bunnies?" he asked with wide eyes and a bright smile. He was nearly laughing.
Me and Ashley looked at each other and cracked up.
Sungmin looked at us for a second and started laughing too.
When we caught our breath, I replied "we LOVE bunnies," .
Sungmin smiled and I smiled back.
I could totally live with this!
~~{Ashley's POV}~~
Kyumin was always my favorite couple.
Even just the individual people.
Minnie was definately my favorite member.
He was funny and nice and was ALWAYS acting cute.
Kyuhyun was my second favorite.
He's actually kinda creepy, but still pretty cool.
His smile is BOOM!!
With a hint of evil.
I can't believe all this time since we've been hanging out with Henry every year or so we never got to meet them!
I can tell that this won't be the only time we'll get to chill here with the guys in Korea.
While I was daydreaming, Kyu was explaining the time when he burnt the birthday cake he made for Sungmin and still actually gave it to him.
" So Kyumin's real?" I asked once I was brought back to reality.
Kyu gave me a shocked look while Sungmin tilted his head to the side.
Then they looked at each other and back at me.
" Well, DUH!" Kyu replied with an " are-you-kidding-me?"-look.
" Really?" I asked.
" Well, I guess so," he said shugging. He looked back at Minnie.
Minnie gave him a hug and laid his head on his shoulder.
" Definately," Sungmin said smiling.
I smiled too because they were such a cute couple.
" Awwww," Kay said placing her head in her hands.
We finished eating our breakfast and left the dishes in the sink for whoever to wash.
I heard more footsteps come down the stairs.
This time a guy with a light green pajama set and white socks appeared. His black hair was messy from sleeping and his bangs swept over one eye. The upper part of his hair was died blonde.
It was Yesung.
I folded my hands in my lap while I waited for him to notice us.
He grabbed a cup of coffee from the middle of the table, not noticing anything.
He took a sip and looked around.
His eyes fell to us.
" You guys invited girls? " he asked with a surprised look on his face.
" Well, kinda. These are my cousins Kay and Ashley. They'll be staying here for a while, like a month or so, " Henry explained before taking a sip of his orange juice.
" These are your cousins?" he pointed at us.
Henry nodded.
" How come you never invited them over?!"
" I always visited them. Now they came to visit me, "
Yesung nodded a little, still looking confused.
" Hey, can I see your turtle?" I called out.
" Uh, sure," he replied and I got up.
He led me upstairs and Kay rushed to catch up with us.
On the way to his room we passed by Ryeowook in his blue shirt and white pants.
" Hey Wookie. These are Henry's cousins, Kay and Ashley," he said as we passed by.
Wookie turned to us and said "hey". He took a look at us and continued downstairs.
When we got to the door, Yesung stopped us before opening up the door.
He swung open the door to show a room almost exactly like ours. Everything was neatly organized.
A small cage sat in the corner.
Inside there was a bright green house looking thing and a dark green and brown turtle.
Yesung led us over to the cage.
" This is Ddangkoma. Isn't he cute? " he said while opening the cage to pull the little turtle out.
I snapped a picture with my phone.
" Ooooh! You're taking pictures? Get one of me!! " he said, turning towards me.
I giggled and snapped a pic of him with Ddankoma.
" If you really like animals, you should see Heechul's cats," he said, putting the turtle back.
We all got up off the floor and left the room to go down the hall to Heechul's room.
~~{Kay's POV}~~
Yesung's SOOO COOL!
I love his turtle!!
And now we're gonna get to meet Heechul's cats!
We arrived at his door and Yesung knocked.
" Who is it? What do you want?" Heechul's voice came from inside. He sounded angry.
" It's me, Yesung!" he called back.
" Fine, come in,"
Yesung opened the door.
Heechul's room was a little messier than Yesung's.
He was laying shirtless in his bed with the sheet about to fall off the edge. A grey cat was laying beside his head and a tan striped one was sleeping at his feet.
We walked in, trying not to step on his pile of clothes that missed the laundry basket.
Heechul sat up, startling the grey cat.
" Yesung! What the heck! Why'd you bring girls in my room before I could at least get dressed!?! " he yelled grabbing the sheet and awakening the other cat.
" Don't worry, they've probably seen worst," Yesung joked.
Which was probably true, though we couldn't really tell since it was really dark in there.
" What's that supposed to mean??! " he said letting go off the blanket.
" That's something for you to figure out later, "
" Whatever. So who are these ladies anyway?" Heechul asked with a flip of his long black hair.
Ladies, ay? That's the first time anyone's called us that today.
" They're Henry's cousins. This is Kay and Ashley, "
Heechul looked us over.
" Okaay..."
" And they wanted to check out your cats, " he told him.
Heechul got up, causing the cats to fall off the bed.
" Well the grey one's Heebum, that one right there is Bangshin and.... wait.. where's Champagne?" he stopped pointing at the cats and swiveled on his heel.
He looked under the bed and in his closet.
" WHERE. IS. MY. CAT?!" he yelled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

YESH!! DONE!! next chapter, coming up!!