The Arrival

Staying with Suju

The drive with Henry didn't last that long, probably 5 minutes.
Along the way, we didn't say much, just a little chit chat. It was probably because of all of the excitement bubbling under our skin.
" We're here!" Henry said, pulling the car to a stop. We were on a low traffic road next to a big hotel looking place and a cafe.
" That's where you live?" I asked, confused.
" Yeah, I stay here with the rest of the guys, " he explained.
I'm guessing the "rest of the guys" are Super Junior.
" Oh, that's cool, '' I said nodding.
" I share my room with Zhou MI. Luckily we have extra room for you guys! " We got out of the car and took out our stuff.
I looked up at the 4 storied apartment building. It looked like it belonged in one of those movies with rich people chilling by the beach.
The best part: there was a pool and a jacuzzi in the back!
" Well, come on now, let's go on in, " Henry said.
" Come on, Kay!" Ashley tugged my arm while almost dropping her emerald green suitcase.
As soon as we walked through the door, we were greeted by a middle aged guy in a pinstripe suit, probably the manager/owner of the place.
I looked around the place: creamy paint on the wall, red and black swirled carpet, a beautiful crystal chandelier, and in the lobby there were 4 black leather sofas.
" Wow! This place looks amazing!" I said, looking around to take it all in.
" Weeeeeeeeee!!" Ashley ran over and jumped on one of the couches. The manager/owner looked at her with an irratated look.
" Come on, Ashley, I'll show you to the room so you can unpack, " Henry said.
" Henry? You're back already? " a voice came from down the hall. We all turned to see who it was.
A tall, fit guy stepped out in jeans and a light blue button down shirt. His hair was neatly combed and was jet black. He had a kind smile and a playful look to his eyes.
I looked over to my sister, both our mouths wide open. We knew instantly who it was: Siwon.
" Oh hey, Siwon! These are my cousins, Kay and Ashley, " Henry intoduced us. I did a small bow and Ashley waved.
" Hey, we're like, big fans of you guys, " she said, fixing her hair.
" Oh, really? " He smiled a smile that said " I hear ya!". He seemed so laid back and nice.
" Well, come on, let's head up to our room," Henry began to lead us upstairs.
" I'll help!!" Siwon said, rushing to my side to grab one of my bags.
" Thanks, " I smiled at him.
I couldn't wait to meet everyone else!
~~{Ashley's POV}~~
OMG!! I can't believe it! We're gonna live in the same building as Suju! WOW!!
Siwon is WAAAAY different in person than I thought. I hope everyone else is nice and cool and funny.
I tried to break out of my shock-trance while going upstairs to our new room.
When we got to the door, we could hear someone on the phone inside. Henry gave us the "shush" finger and mouthed the words: "on the phone".
He slowly opened the door to reveal Zhou mi on one of the 4 twin beds.
Zhou mi plopped down with his legs still hanging off the edge. His small tear on the knee off his faded jeans really stood out.
He looked over at us and quickly finished his convo on his phone.
He sat up to face us. He looked from me to Kay to Henry then back again.
" Who are these two?" he asked Henry.
" Mimi, these are my cousins Kay and Ashley,"
" Are you fans? "
" Yeah, " Kay answered since I was still in a trance.
A black case caught my eye.
" Hey, is that your violin?" I stepped in and walked over to it before Henry could answer.
" Uh yeah, " he walked in after me, followed by Kay.
I unlatched it and opened it up to see a bright white violin. I was about to take it out but I stopped myself because I didn't want to break it or anything.
Henry leaned down and picked it up out of the case. He picked up the bow allong with it.
I watched in awe as Henry placed it on his shoulder and began to play a slow, soft song. Then he switched to a fast-paced part from Don't Don.
Kay was watching too, her eyes looking like snow globes.
Henry used to play the violin whenever he came over when we were younger, but he played simple songs like "twinkle twinkle little star".
When he finished his melody, we all clapped for him.
" Thank you, thank you," he bowed to all of us.
Kay went back to the door to drag in our stuff.
I was amazed. Everything is PERFECT here. I wish we could stay here forever.
That's it! I'm gonna have to convince Kay to let us stay here! Shurely the guys won't mind!
But all of this will have to wait till after we unpacked.
~~{Kay's POV}~~

Unpacking is EXHAUSTING!! At least we got Henry and Zhou mi and Siwon to help us.
Staying here is going to be fun, I can just tell.
One problem: HUNGER!! I haven't had ANY food since we left home and it's past breakfast time!
" You guys hungry? " Henry asked after we finally finished unpacking.
Did he just read my mind?!
" Yessss, " I said, collasping on a bed.
" 'Kay. You can stay up here, I'll go make some breakfast. I'll call you down when it's ready," Henry left with Siwon following.
" How long are you gonna stay here? " Zhou Mi asked, checking himself out in the full length mirror in front of the closet door.
" A month," I answered.
" Maybe longer, '' Ashley added.
Why does she keep saying that?
Well, I wouldn't hurt anyone for us to stay longer...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONE! Ready for Ch. 3!! It's getting a little interesting!!