The Journey

Staying with Suju

We've never been in a plane before, EVER. This first flight of ours was something out of this world to us.

Ashley bounced in her seat next to me. I couldn't believe she still has her childish ways.

" I can't wait to see cousin Henry!!" she said, calming down and looking out the window.

" Me too. He said that we might get to stay with him at his house," I said sighing. My whole life I've dreamed of visiting another country, especially somewhere in Asia, especially Korea.

" Are we gonna get to meet Suju?? " she asked smiling.

" I don't know, that's up to Henry, " I pulled out my laptop and started it up. We had a long trip ahead of us.

I clicked on my Internet Explorer icon. Facebook popped up and I entered my information.

After it finished loading, I made my status say : "Traveling to see cousin Henry! I'll post more later when I get there!"

I hit post then shut the computer off. This trip better be worth while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~14 hours Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shook my sister awake.

" Huh? Wha-what? Are we there, Kay? " she mumbled sleepily.

" Yup. "

I looked out the window to see the ground getting closer.

I could feel the plane vibrate as it touched down. Or maybe that was my insides buzzing around in excitement. I felt like I was blasting off into space.

I looked out at the surroundings: tall business buildings, small shops lining the streets, the early sunrise in the distance.

We finally slowed down and Ashley began jumping in her seat again.

" We're here, Ashley. This is Korea, " I told her.

" Yaaaaaaay!!!" she clapped her hands and bounced even more. If you didn't know better, you would've thought that she was 5.

We waited 5 minutes until we finally got let off the plane. My first step back on the ground felt so relieving.

I searched around for Henry while Ashley took pictures of the scenery and herself with her Blackberry.

We started to walk towards the main airport building.

A figure was jogging toward us.

" Kaaaaay!! Ashleeeeey!!" the person said.

" Henry!" Ashley squeeled. She rushed towards him, leaving me in the dust.

I headed towards him while he exchanged a secret handshake with her.

" Hey Henry!" I said giving him a high-five.

" Heeeeeyy! Well, let's go get your stuff " we all went inside to retrive our bags. Henry helped by carrying 2 of our 5 suitcases.

He led us to his car.

" So how long will you be staying?" he asked as we drove down the road.

" A month." I replied.

" Maybe longer, " my sister added with full of airport peanuts.

" Cool, hopefully you'll have fun and enjoy your stay in Korea, '' he said.

Henry the radio which was on Kiss the Radio with Leeteuk and Eunhyuk.

I had NO clue exactly what was ahead of me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

will do next chapter soon. Sorry if this was too short....