The Pain

Staying with Suju

~~{ Kyuhyun's POV }~~
There was a bright blinding light. Was I dead?
I couldn't hear or see anything. Just the white light. What was going on?
I didn't remeber anything. All I know is that I got beat up in the alley and that's it. Next thing I know, I being blinded.
Did I die? Where's the golden gate? All the angels and everything? Where is everyone?
Then there was blackness again.
No, I couldn't die now!
What about Kay?
She doesn't care anyways. Nobody does.
I faded off to nowhere.
~~{ Kay's POV }~~
I stood there in front of Zhou Mi staring into his eyes. His hands were wrapped around my waist.
I felt a stab of pain in my heart. Something was wrong. I could sense it.
Zhou Mi had obviously notice the change.
" What's wrong? " he frowned.
" I think something bad happened, " I sighed and leaned against his warm chest.
He hugged me tightly.
" Nothing happened, you're okay, " he comforted me. He gently rubbed my back.
" No, like to someone else, " I looked up at him.
Then I thought: Kyu. He had ran out the door earlier and he seemed pretty upset. I thought it was nothing.
Maybe he was upset because of me. Oh, what have I done?!
" Mimi, I think it's Kyuyhyun. He was pretty upset and he just ran out the house, " I looked deep into his eyes and pulled away slowly.
I my heel and quickly left.
" I have to go find him! " I called out over my shoulder.
I rushed through the living room, shouting to Henry that I was leaving, and then ran through the door once again.
I looked around on the busy streets. This was such a big city, he could be anywhere.
I followed my senses and walked straight across the street. I kept going straight until I reached an alley. I wasn't to sure if I should keep going or find another way because this alley seemed suspicious.
The was something big laying in the middle of the alley. I decided to go see what it was.
As I got closer, I found out that it was a person. The closer I got, the more I found out.
Brown wavy hair that is slightly messy. Pretty tall. It was a guy for sure.
He had bruises and cuts all over him. He must have gotten beat up in this alley.
I wanted to back away before I got hurt as well. But then I noticed something.
This isn't just any random guy. This was Kyuhyun.
~~{ Kyuhyun's POV }~~
I was still in my dead dream state, waiting for something.
Was I really dead? Or am I just imagining all this?
The light returned, only a little dimmer this time.
There was a face but it was very blurry so I couldn't tell who it was.
Then I heard a voice. It was really quiet and hard to understand it, but then it was louder.
" Kyu, are you okay? " it was Kay's sweet voice. I knew it anywhere.
But it couldn't be her, I was dead.
" Are, are you an angel? " I asked sleepily. The face was much clearer now and it was definately Kay's face.
Maybe when you die you see the people you love everywhere.
" No, " she said peacefully. How was she not an angel? She sure seemed like one to me.
" Am I dead? " I whispered, staring into her beautiful eyes.
" Oh, Kyu, " she leaned in and kissed my cheek.
I closed my eyes and breathed slowly. I was alive.
The next thing I know, Kay is helping me up and dragging me to the hospital to get checked out.
On my way there, I let my mind wander.
What happened? What's going on? Why did Kay come back? I thought she hated me.
We entered the hospital and signed in at the front desk, giving them our problem. She said that I got injured and we want to see if everything's all right with me.
We sat down in the waiting room and sat silently for a few minutes. The only sound was the news on T.V. and two elders talking to each other.
" Kay? " I turned to look at her. She was casually reading a celebrity magazine with Super Junior on the front cover. I instantly found myself in the middle of the group.
" Yeah? " she set the magazine on her lap and looked at me.
" Why did you come back? " I asked her while I looked into her eyes.
" I felt that something bad happened and I had a feeling that it was you, " her eyes were filled with sympathy.
" But I though you hated me, " I looked down, some what ashamed of myself.
" Kyu, I never hated you. If you mean because of the kiss, than, maybe a little. But I don't hate you. I just don't like you the way you like me, " she explained, having a hard time spelling it out for me.
" You, you don't? " I stuttered a little. I looked up and stared into her eyes, wanting acceptance.
" I-I, I don't know, " she looked away, not wanting to meet my gaze.
" You like Zhou Mi, don't you? " I spoke in a dark voice as I looked down, letting my bangs sweep over my eyes.
" What? Not like that, " she said a little nervously. I could tell that she was probably blushing.
" I saw you guys kiss. You're always around him, " I felt all my happiness drain out of my body. She doesn't like me. She never will.
" Kyu... " I looked up. I didn't even bother to move my bangs away from my eyes.
" Don't call me that. We aren't some kind of cute couple or anything! " I shouted at her. I stood up and stormed off before I could even get called up to see the doctor. I could hear Kay calling after me.
What does she want? She already broke my heart. Does she want to kill me now?! I'm already dying inside!
I felt the rain beginning to pour on my shoulders and face. I didn't care. Nothing mattered in this world. Nobody understands me in this world. Especially Kay.
I began crying as I ran to the park. My tears mixed with the raindrops dripping on my face. It was almost like it was just rain and no tears.
Just like me and Kay. It's only her and not me.
I cried even harder as I finally arrived at the park. I collasped in front of the tree and wept.
I wasn't going back. There's no reason to. Everyone will just hurt me and use me.
Nobody cares about me. I wish that I had really died earlier.
Nobody would've cared. They wouldn't have even noticed.
Maybe I should just kill myself.
Then everything will be okay.
Right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I seriously wanted to cry when I typed that last part :(
hope you liked the chapter!! I got to write it after all ^^
FIGHTING~~~~~~
comment please!! No silent readers!! and please do subsribe or else ur gonna miss out!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!!! PLEASE SUPPORT ME!!!!