Going on Dates!

Staying with Suju

~~{ Zhou Mi's POV }~~
I stepped insid the double doors to the mall and breathed in the cold, strawberry, vanilla, and coffee scented air. Aah, back at my favorite place (A/N: LOL, Zhou Mi, you shopping addict).
I kept my hand clasped onto Kay's. Kyuhyun jogged in after us, breathless. He bent over with his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breathe.
I looked around. This was the same mall that we all went to last week, but it had a different feel to it. Instead of the pressure of all the other guys, and not being able to really do what you wanted, now we were free and

on our own.
Kyuhyun stepped up beside us and placed a hand on his forehead.
" Why...did... you run? " he said, still trying to catch his breath.
" Come on, let's go, " I tugged Kay foreward, but not before she could get a grip on Kyuhyun.
Together, the three of us walked onward, connected together like a long chain.
I skipped into a random store followed by Kay holding my hand and Kyu holding her other hand.
We released hands and roamed the store. I found a few shirts and some jeans and I headed for the changing room.
On my way there, I saw Kay and Kyuhyun messing around and trying on hats. They were both laughing and constantly poking each other.
I pouted. They looked cute, but it was with me. I hope she doesn't leave me for him.
~~{ Kay's POV }~~
I grabbed a plaid berat and threw it on. Kyuhyun reached over and tilted it in a goofy way. I giggled as I grabbed a bunny hat from the shelf and put it on his head. I pulled it down so it covered his eyes.
" Yah! " he yanked it off and set it back on the shelf gently. I laughed and put away the berat that I was wearing.
Then I walked over to the other shelves. There were scarves, gloves, jewelry, mascarade ball masks, and colorful socks.
I noticed a fuzzy scarf and felt the soft fabric. Kyu reached over me and grabbed it. He wrapped it around my head. I laughed and grabbed a black cat mask.
" Come here and close your eyes, " I grinned and hid the mask behind my back.
His eyes grew wide, obviously thinking that I was going to kiss him.
He followed my directions and smiled.
I slipped the mask over his face and snapped the strap on the back of his head when I released it.
" Ow! " he opened his eyes and acted like he was going to smack me. I jumped back and giggled crazily.
Kyuhyun stepped over to the full length mirror. He checked out his new mask with his jaw dropped in disbelief.
" Hey, it suits you! " I said, playfully shoving him. He looked at me and shoved me back.
He slipped the mask off and walked back to return it to the shelf.
I turned to go back over where he was. Zhou Mi stepped out wearing a black plaid flannel sweater and faded jeans. He had his shades swept over his eyes.
" Woah! Awesome! " I stopped in my tracks and gave him to thumbs up.
He grinned at me and went back into the changing room.
I went over to where Kyuhyun was. He was standing by a rack of clothes, looking through the clothes.
" Kyu~! Find anything good? " I walked up to him and hooked my arm with his.
He shoved a t-shirt at me.
" Go try this on, " he didn't look at me. He just did this thing with his hand as a sign for me to leave.
I examined the shirt. It was an over sized yellow t-shirt with, get this, a huge anime french fry box! It had eyes and a mouth and everything! It had a little speech bubble that said "Eat the burger instead! " Kyuhyun

knows me so well!
I laughed and skipped over to the dressing room. I tried the shirt on. I went almost down to my knees but it was seriously cute!
I quickly changed back and walked back towards Kyuhyun. I saw Zhou Mi walk out with only a black vest and black skinny jeans. I gave him a whistle and giggled as I continued on my way.
Kyuhyun was at a different rack of clothes. I handed him the t-shirt.
" You're paying, " I began searching through the clothes as well.
" Here, " Kyuhyun handed me a pink baby doll dress and black lace leggings.

I looked at them and took them with me back into the dressing room.
I put it on and walked out with a pout on my face. I noticed that Kyuhyun was still looking through the clothes.
" Kyu! " I managed to get his attention.
He looked me over, looking very awe struck.
" Cute, " he was about to go back to his search.
" Kyu! It's too girly for me! " I stomped my foot and crossed my arms, feeling kind of like a spoiled brat.
" Change out of it and put it back then, " he looked back at the rack of clothes.
I my heel and was about to go back into the dressing room when Zhou Mi stepped out with his arm full of the outfits he tried on. He stopped and looked at me. I could feel my cheeks heating up.
He looked me over, catching all the little details of my outfit.
" Kay~" he ran over to me. " You look so cute!! " he squeezed me tightly. I laughed, though I was becoming short of breath.
He pulled back and looked me straight in the eyes. Then he kissed my forehead.
" Keep it, " he smiled sweetly and pushed me back into the changing room. I giggled and quickly changed out.
We bought the outfits we picked out and left the store, linked together once again.
This was so much fun!
~~{ Ashley's POV }~~
I grabbed Eunhyuk's hand and dragged him foreward.
" Come on, let's go on more rides! " I laughed and pulled him towards the viking ship ride.
Eunhyuk's head had finally stopped hurting and it was time for more fun.
We sat at the front of the ride and strapped in to get ready.
Eunhyuk pulled out the brochure he picked up at the front gate and the ride began to start.
He started skimming through it like a boss.

I sat there laughing the whole time.
After that we went on a few more rides and played a few games where you throw balls at bottles or shoot targets with BB guns.
We had a lot of fun but the sun was finally starting to set.
" How about we go out to eat dinner? " Eunhyuk grabbed my hand and we slowly left the fairground.
" Sure, where to? " I walked close to him. I began humming " Mr. Simple ".
" You'll see. I'm taking you to my favorite restaurant. The have the best strawberry shake ever! And they have deliscious strawberry shortcake! " Eunhyuk began swing our arms as we continued walking down the street.
I laughed when he mentioned the strawberry stuff, since I knew that he loved strawberries.
" Let's go then, " I smiled and gave him a quick hug.
Eunhyuk led us to a small restaurant. There was a sign outside in pretty cursive that said " Nabi Cafe " (A/N: that's " Butterfly Cafe ", such a cute souding place ;D ). We walked inside, hand in hand, and sat down at a

small table.
" What do you want? I'll go order for you, " Eunhyuk began to stand up.
" Um, just get me whatever you get, " I gave him a bright smile.
He walked off to go order.
I sighed and placed my head in my hands. I looked around the cafe.
A guy with long black hair walked in. He was wearing a pink sweater with a cartoon picture of a guy and plain jeans.

 (Only picture i could find)

He was talking on his phone.
He turned his body so that I could fully see him and I recognized him. I jumped up.
" Heechul~! " I sang as I ran towards him. He looked at me and smiled. He hung up his phone and put it away in his pocket.
I ran into his open arms for a hug. He looked down at me.
" Hey, where's your bracelet!? " he grabbed my wrist and shook it around. I laughed.
" What are you doing here? " I asked him with a sly smile on my face.
" What do you think? I'm getting something to eat! " he pushed me playfully. I giggled and looked up into his large eyes.
" Well I'm here with Eunhyuk, so you can hang out with us if you want, " I smiled brightly.
" Eh, why not? Sure, I sit with you guys when I get my food, " he walked over to the register and I returned to our table.
Eunhyuk soon arrived with two chicken sandwhiches and two strawberry shakes, shortly followed by Heechul with a small ice cream cone and a bag of cookies.
" That's your dinner? " I asked with a laugh. Heechul stuffed a cookie in his mouth.
" Yeah, you got a problem with that? " he smirked at me.
" Not at all, " I smirked right back at him.
" You come here often? " Eunhyuk asked as he took a bite out of his sandwich. I quietly sipped my strawberry milkshake.
" Yeah, " he said it like it was too obvious. I laughed. " You got a problem with that? "
" No, no, of course not, " Eunhyuk just went back to his food.
I laughed.
What fun!

------------------------------------------------------------------

okay, i know, that was a LAME ending, but don't blame me!! i got stuck and it had to end some how!!
comment subscribe love FIGHTING!!!
sorry if the chapter wasn't good :( I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER!!
who do you want to be included in the next chapter??
please comment!! and subscribe too!!