The Mistake

Staying with Suju

~~{ Henry's POV }~~
" Where are my cousins?! " I yelled throughout the dorm. I stomped into their room for probably the 100th time today. They still weren't there. Where were they??
I rushed downstairs to see Siwon sitting on the couch watching T.V. and eating a bag of chips.
" Where are my cousins?! " I asked him as I stormed up in front of him. I glared down at him as he gave me an innocent look.
" I have no clue. Maybe the went out. Eunhyuk, Zhou Mi, Kyuhyun, and Heechul are missing too, you know, " he pointed at me and went back to watching his show.
I quickly pulled out my cell phone and dialed my buddy's number.
" Hello? " Zhou Mi's voice said through the speaker.
" Hyung! Are you with Kay? " I asked frantically, practically jumping out of my skin.
I checked the time. It was already 7pm! Where were they?!
" Yeah. Kyuhyun's here too, " he answered. I sighed with relief.
" Might you happen to know where Ashley is? " I was seriously worried about my little cousins!
" No, I haven't seen her. Maybe she's with Hyuk Jae, " he said. I could hear Kay and Kyuhyun laughing in the background. I wonder where they were...
" Well, where are you guys at? " I asked as I walked back and forth in front of Siwon. He was getting pretty mad, since he was trying to watch T.V.
" Oh, we're at a club, " WHAT?! " Kyuhyun wanted to come here and he just dragged us in. Don't worry, I'll make sure Kay doesn't drink too much, " that PABO!! ( A/N: pabo= idiot or fool )
" NO! MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T DRINK AT ALL!! " I yelled into the phone, stopping right in front of the T.V.
" Yah! Move! " Siwon yelled at me and kicked my with his horse-like legs. I stepped to the side.
" Oh, umm... it's a little too late for that, " Zhou Mi said cautiously. " Kay, no more drinks," he told her.
I heard her whine in the background. She was probably a little drunk. I heard Kyuhyun say something in an evil voice. Great, he was drunk too. Not good.
" You guys should come home, " I said. I don't want Kyu to do something while he's drunk.
" Okay, we'll just finish up here and then head back home, " he said and took a sip of something.
I could hear Kay say " Noo! I want to stay! " I pouted into the phone.
" See you soon, then, " I said and hung up. I put my phone away while I sighed.
Siwon looked up at me.
" What's wrong, little mochi? " he gave me a small pout.
" Kay, Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun are out at a club, " I pouted back at him.
" I hope they didn't get too drunk, " he put a sly smile on his face.
" She's too young to drink! " I slumped down in a chair.
" Wow, you're really protective over your cousins, " he did this impossible thing with his eyebrows. Wow, no wonder why the fans call them "shibrows".
" They're like my little sisters. I don't want anything to happen to them, " I pouted again.
" Henry, they're 20, they're adults. You can't hover over them forever, " he said comfortly.
I sighed. " Yeah, I know. I just don't want to let them go. They could get hurt or something! "
Siwon shook his head and sighed as well.
" Maybe you'll set them free one day, " he stood up and headed upstairs, leaving me to think about what he said.
Maybe I should loosen my grip on them a little.
I checked the time again: 7:30pm. Well, Kay is on her way back with Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun. And Ashley?
I took out my phone and dialed Eunhyuk's number.
" Yes? " he said. I could hear the chattering around him and the occasional giggle from Ashley. At least I know that he was with her.
" Hey you're with Ashley right? " I relaxed a little, knowing that Eunhyuk was innocent and wouldn't do anything bad.
" Yeah, we're at a cafe right now, but we'll be heading back soon, " he replied.
" Cool, just don't stay out too late, " I finished my conversation with him and hung up.
At least Eunhyuk knows better than to go to a CLUB!!!
~~{ Kay's POV }~~
Woah. Where am I? I opened my eyes and felt the whole world swirling around me. What's going on?
I discovered that I was being carried by someone.
" Hmmm, Kyu? "I mumbled, half-asleep.
" No, silly, it's me! Kyuhyun's still at the club, " Zhou Mi said in my ear. Oh, so he was carrying me.
" Kyu~ I want Kyu! " I pouted my lips. What am I saying? I closed my eyes again and snuggled up in Zhou Mi's arms. He's pretty strong to be carrying me around!
" Noo~ " he whispered to me.
" Kyuuuu! " I hiccuped and sobbed a little into Zhou Mi's shoulder. These guys should know better then to let me drink! Ah, these Koreans!
" Kay, I'm still here! " he sounded a little jealous and, uh, I don't know, maybe a little REJECTED. Poor Zhou Mi. I'm sorry! You made me drunk! I can't help it!
" Nooo, I want my appa!! " I pouted some more. (A/N: appa = daddy )
" Appa's here, it's okay, " he soothed me and stepped into a bus while still holding me. He set me down in a seat and slid in beside me.
" Nooo, I want my Kyu appa!! " I whined some more. Zhou Mi pouted at me. I really couldn't think straight.
" Fine, since you OBVIOUSLY like him better, just get off the bus and go back to the club! " He stood up and let me pass. He was seriously furious.
" Zhou Mi~  " I fell since I had been leaning against him. I looked up and brushed my bangs away. He seemed to glow in the light coming through the windows of the bus.
" Come on, go, go run to your 'boyfriend' ," he seemed really mad. I stood up and wobbled over to him. I gave him a tight hug.
" Mimi~ " I kissed him very sloppily on the lips. He laughed at my goofyness. He slowly led me back onto the chair. I laid back and stared up at his face. He remained hovered over me and kissed me gently on the lips.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back, my drunkeness still lingering.
~~{ Zhou Mi's POV }~~
Kay's drunk. For real. She got me mad for a second, but I can never stay mad at her.
I continued kissing her soft lips. I nibbled her bottom lip gently. She let out a small moan.
I pulled back and took a deep breath, looking into her half-opened eyes.
" Kyu~? " she asked, still in a drunken state.
" My sweet, dear Kay, " I kissed her once again.
~~{ Kyuhyun's POV }~~
I found out that I had passed out in the small boothe that we were sitting in earlier. Where did Zhou Mi and Kay go? We were having so much fun!
CRAP! I just realised that Kay got drunk earlier! Man, Henry's going to KILL me!! I jumped up and was about to leave when I noticed a gorgeous lady dancing in the middle of the crowd wearing a tight tank top and a

black mini skirt.
" Whooo!! Hey beautiful! " I headed in her direction and instantly went into flirting mode.
She just smiled at me and continued dancing.
" You want to have a good time? " I grabbed a random drink off of a tray from a passing waiter and took a sip of it.
" Show me how, " she turned and winked at me.
Then I thought: Kay! I face-palmed myself right there in front of here.
" Aish, sorry I'm taken! " I smirked, turned around, and left. I stormed down the street. Now, where could they have gone?
The whole scenery around me was a wild blur. My head was pounding from all the alcohol in my system. I noticed a weird misshapen bus sped down the road. Wow, I definately drank too much.
The sun had already set and it was quickly getting dark. I walked in the direction that the bus was going.
Maybe I should just head home. My headache was getting worst and I was about to collaspe.
I began running after the bus. Maybe I could get a ride home.
Luckily, the bus was closer then it seemed. And luckily, they actually stopped for me, a drunk person running with no particular idea of direction, speed, or location.
I hopped on the bus, not even bothering to pay the bus driver. I stumbled over to a random empty seat and plopped down. I could feel all of the eyes staring at me in disgust and confusion.
I ignored them and tried to fall asleep.
The next thing I know a pair of arms are wrapped around me.
" Kyuuuu~!! " I hear Kay's voice ringing loudly in my ear.
" Where were you appa?? " she began crying on my shoulder. I looked up to see Zhou Mi glaring down at us.
' I got this ' I mouthed to him and he returned to his seat.
Leaving me with a drunk Kay and my very own drunkenness.
This never ends with a happy ending.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHHAHAHA, this was such a FUN chapter to write!! :D
Comment please! any ideas??
If I get at least 1 COMMENT or 1 SUBSCRIBER you'll get this:

 **

Free kiss from Kyu!! If not then....

Kyu will sneak into your room tonight... O.O

please please please support me!!

** please notice Kyu's necklace on the first pic. now look at this:

SAME NECKLACE!! HenKyu couple???? (or whatever you call it...) WOW

peace out everyone!!