The Truth

Staying with Suju

~~{Zhou Mi's POV}~~
I waited patiently for Henry to go out of hearing distance then I turned to Kay who was still focusing on the movie.
" I need to tell you something...." I smoothed out my hair, even though it was pefectly straight.
She looked at with round eyes and looked like she was about to say "pop".
"Hmmmm"
" Well I don't know if you can tell or anything, I might have been a little obvious and all...." I just couldn't get to the point.
I stared into her eyes. Those deep never-ending eyes. They said " go ahead, say it,"
".... I like you..." I finally said.
A smile stretched across her face. Did she approve?
" Silly,  Mimi! Of course I could tell!! But it's alright, your secret's with me, " she winked at me.
" Really? " I didn't know if this was exactly what I wanted.
" Yeah! But if you're planning on a relationship, I don't think so. We should build up to that, "
" Okay...." I looked at my feet.
She patted my shoulder.
" Hey, don't take it out on yourself. 'Life couldn't get better', right?"
I smiled and nodded a little.
Kay went back to the movie as Henry returned with a big bowl of popcorn and 3 glasses of Coke.
He plopped down on his chair and started muching on the popcorn.
Meanwhile, my heart was riding a crazy roller coaster that seemed endless.
~~{Kay's POV}~~
The pressure started building up when Henry left and it exploded and fizzled away when Mimi told the truth.
That was the reason he invited me over?
I thought it would be, I don't know, maybe more personal? That's why I brought along Henry.
But it turns out that I don't need much support, because the whole reason for this is all over now. Is that it?
I focused on the movie in order to clear my mind.
I wonder how far this friendship would go.
~~{Ashley's POV}~~
Staying with Suju, cute pets, secret admirers, plans, problems, movies! This first day here was GREAT!!
I laid on my bed, staring up at the ceiling.
I could hear Henry's soft snoring coming from across the room.
My cousin. He's the reason why we're here. I'm glad we're related to him.
I heard Kay stirring in her bed.
" Kay? You awake? " I asked quietly.
" Yeah," she whispered back.
" I'm glad we came here, "
" Me too, "
" Kay?"
"Yeah?"
" Can we stay here? "
" You mean, like, longer than a month? "
" Yeah, like live here, "
" I don't know Ashley... all of our stuff is still at home, "
She was right, we only packed enough stuff for a month away from home.
" Well, maybe we can go back home, get our stuff, and come back, " I suggested.
" I'll have to think about it, just go to sleep right now, " she yawned and fell asleep.
But I couldn't.
I really wanted to stay here and live here with Super Junior.
Would we be able to?
It would be really hard to bring all of our stuff over here, although we didn't have that much stuff to bring. We had almost everything we needed here.
I finally closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~{ Kay's Dream}~~
I was standing in a clothing store, looking through the racks.
It seemed as if nobody was there, not even someone working there.
Then an arm grabbed me and pulled me into one of the racks.
For some reason it led to a room covered with mirrors, like in Super Junior M's music video for U.
I looked around at the 10 reflections of me and they looked back.
I was alone. Whoever had pulled me in there wasn't even there.
I looked down at the floor and saw a necklace with a gold key.
I heard footsteps behind me and looked up at the mirror in front of me.
Zhou Mi stood behind and smiled. How did he get in?
I opened my mouth to speak, but I couldn't.
I turned around to face Zhou Mi.
He was wearing his outfit from Perfection and had his reddish hair swept over one eye.
He reached into his pocket and pulled out a lollipop.
As he began eating it, I heard quick footsteps come from behind me.
I turned around to see Kyuhyun coming towards me.
Actually, he was going towards Mimi.
He walked up to him and looked him straight in the eyes.
Kyu yanked the lollipop right out of Zhou Mi's mouth!
And he threw it on the ground!
Zhou Mi stared at the lollipop on the ground and then looked back at Kyuhyun.
Then, in slow motion, he slapped him.
They instantly got into a huge fight, throwing punches at each other and yelling.
But I didn't get to see the whole fight because I got pulled into one of the mirrors.
Me and whoever pulled me were floating through some kind of space tunnel thing to what I thought was another dimmension.
When we finally got to the other side, I looked up to find out who the mystery person was.
But nobody was there.
I was back in the clothing store and laying on the floor in a dressing room.
I sat up and looked around.
Then I woke up.
I looked at the clock: 2:00 am.
I wanted to go back to sleep but I couldn't.
That dream was still fresh in my mind.
It was so confusing.
And what did it mean?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, I could hardly think of ANYTHING for this chapter :p I'll write next Chapter soon, hope I can finish soon, I have another story idea to write