Chapter 6: Explanation

I'm Not Your Girlfriend!

SOOMI: after school,  me, sunggyu and jieun hang out at a ice cream shop in hongdae. i sprained my leg and so, jieun and sunggyu helped me walk there. it wasn't very far from school.

------------------------------------------------------------~~~

SOOMI's POV

"so.. soo mi ah.. why don't you tell us about hoya?" jieun her strawberry cheesecake ice cream
i looked at jieun slowly "hoya?" i shrugged

jieun nodded slowly and sunggyu only stayed silent. my eyes were locked on my hazelnut ice cream as i stirred the spoon around the edges of the cup.

"if you have any problem, you can always rely on us" sunggyu passed me the tissue. i looked at him and take the tissue, wiping my mouth. "do you guys really want to know?" i bit my lips.

"tell us soomi~" jieun begged as her eyes started to widened like shrek's puss in boots. she knew that was my weakness and so i couldn't say 'no' to her "come on soomi" sunggyu joined. i sighed as i looked at sunggyu who's just as curious as jieun.

"promise me you guys wont tell anybody or i'll be dead!" i whispered to them. they nodded along.

*sigh*

"so.. where should i start..?"

--------------------------------***---------------------------

"omona! soo mi why don't you tell us earlier? we could've helped you" jieun pouted. i shrugged "sorry.. i'm just pretty messed up these days" i faked a smile.

"that jerk..." sunggyu hissed as he stood up from his seat. he looked furious. "wait sunggyu" i held his hand, stopping him. "please.. don't tell anyone about this.. i'm afraid he'll fire my father from his job.." i look at sunggyu who slowly sat down

there was a slight concern on his eyes "you should've told me earlier about this.. " sunggyu shoved in another spoonful of his vanilla ice cream

"mianhae..." i said slowly.

"..but really.. there's one thing i'm still confused. why must it be you?" sunggyu raised his eyebrow. i looked back at him
"because he knew i hated him" i slowly said, sunggyu raised his eyebrow giving me a 'so what' look "and he also is.. which will probably make things easier for him to get rid of his fangirls" i predicted.

"he's just using me, sunggyu" i shoved in another spoonful

sunggyu shook his head in disbelief "what a jerk.." i looked at sunggyu "but it's quite allright.. it's not like he'll do anything to me since he also hates me" i pointed out the positive

*except for stealing my first kiss!!* i let out a small groan remembering what happened yesterday

"you never know about that.." sunggyu slowly mumbled.

"what did you say sunggyu?" i wasn't paying quite attention to it.

sunggyu smiled weakly as he shook his head "nothing.."

~~~~~

"ahjusshi! can i have another scoop of orange sorbet please?" i raised my hand as i ordered another serving. the shop keeper smiled and nodded as he shoved me a double scoop "here you are.." he smiled delightly.

"but i only ordered a scoop" i pointed out bluntly at the double scoop ice cream that he was about to give me. "it's a service" he winked and smiled. "jinjjayo?! gomawo ahjusshi!" i quickly paid and started to shoved into my double scoops of orange sorbet

jieun and sunggyu only shook their heads "what?" i felt offended. "that would be your third serving today" jieun sighed "four" sunggyu coughed. "i heard that!" i glared at sunggyu. they both started to laugh.

"i wonder if you ever get fat eating that much ice cream" sunggyu pointed out. "yah!" i poked him as he started to giggle. "stop! stop! okay i'm sorry! youre not fat, okay!" he finally gave up. i stopped and stuck out my tounge at sunggyu, grinning in victory.

----

"talking about food, why don't we visit coffee story cafe tomorrow? byunghun oppa works there" i smiled delightly. "byunghun oppa?" jieun stopped when she heard his name. she blinked a few times before getting back to her ice cream.

"yeaph" i bluntly answered. sunggyu looked at jieun with concern, he noticed that herexperssion turned gloomy "you okay, jieun?" he passed her a glass of water. she looked at him and smiled "euh.. gomawo" she took the glass and gulped in a little

i look at jieun as she started to pack up "what's wrong jieun?" she looked confused. "do you want to go home? are you feeling rather sick?" i asked her as i checked her forehead

"nan gwenchana.. i'm just a bit tired.. i'll go home first" she bowed a little "uhm.. jieun ah!" i called her as she slowly turned "you want to come tomorrow?" i asked "okay.." she smiled before leaving. the bell on the door rings as she slowly walked out the door

-----------------------------------------***--------------------------------------------------------------------------

sunggyu sighed "i wonder what's wrong with her" i shrugged as we observed her weird movements. "so.. talking about byunghyun hyung, where did he live now? haven't seen him since we moved here" he changed the topic as he watched the shop keeper brewed the coffee.

"byunghun oppa is my neighbour.. i also found out about that several days ago." i said, slightly happy. "i met him yesterday when i accidentally ran into his cafe!" i giggled.

sunggyu gave me a nod "so he's living beside you now?" his smile were somewhat bitter "yeah" i said 

"it's getting quite late, euh?" sunggyu looked at his white watch on his left wrist. "i guess.. want to go home?" i offered. "sure.." we bowed to the shop keeper before getting out of the shop.

"should i take you home? it's getting quite dark" sunggyu offered. i shook my head slowly "no it's okay.. besides you have to send your sister her files, right?" i looked at the files in his hands. he slightly nodded "araeso.. take care, then. let's visit him tomorrow" as he started walking the opposite way "araeso! anyeong!" i said as he waved his hands.

~~~

i sighed before finally turn around "so tired-----ahh!" i screamed. a man was standing right behind me and quickly covered my mouth "don't scream" he hissed.

SHOCK!

he slowly released his hand when i already calmed down "what the hell hoya?!" my jaw dropped "kim soo mi.. what are you doing here dating another man?" he leaned in closer teasingly

i backed off slowly and cringed at the pain in my leg "i wasn't dating anyone" i stuck my tongue out at him as i slowly walked away from him "yah kim soo mi!" he held onto my hand "i need explanation"

"hoya-sii.. are you a stalker or what--?" i shook my head "i just went passed by and saw you with that 'straight line eyes friend of yours' " he stretched his eyes into a line as he copied sunggyu

"..and besides, hongdae is my ruling area" he said proudly.  i scoffed "his name is sunggyu not 'straight line eyes friend of mine'. remember that. and since when hongdae become yours?" i raised an eyebrow

hoya smirked "i'm the kingka, the most powerful kingka in seoul" he acted all strong "and what's that got to do with owning an area?" i just dont get it

"kingkas fight for power, pride ..." he looked at me and lift my chin up " ..and possession" he smirked as i slapped his hand away "that's just ridiculous! i'll go where i wanted to go, i do what i want.. what's with that kind of possession?"

"kim soo mi youre really thick headed.. you know that?" he smiled "mwoh?!" i glared at him "i quite like it" he said teasingly "so if you want to go outside hongdae, bring me with you and people won't dare to distub you" he winked "why should i bring you? i'd rather bring that jaemoon with me" i pointed out the ugliest nerd in our school.

"yah! am i that low to you?!" he angered, feeling offended "what if i say yes?" i smiled. he sighed helding his anger "there's no point debating with you.."

"and hey! you're changing my main question!" he realized. "what question?" i asked "is that sung.. sung.." he forgotten "sunggyu" i reminded him "yes.. is that sunggyu guy your date or something?" he asked "what if i really date him?" i said jokingly but try to hide a smile. "you what..?!" he almost screamed.

*he did believe that?* i shook my head. *is he acting all innoccent or he's just dumb?* i giggled inside

"it's not true right?!" he shook my shoulder. "i said we're not dating okay? just having a friendly talk as friends" i rolled my eyes. he sighed relieved. "i see.." i walked a few steps, stopped and look back at hoya "i have a life too, hoya-sii" i said

"so he's only a friend of yours?" he asked eagerly. i eyed him weirdly as he coughed "no.. not..  it's not like i care or what.. i just need to know about my girl's status. i just hope you won't bring my reputation down" he crossed his arm, acted all cool. "first, hoya-sii.. i'm not your girl." i pointed at him

"secondly, if it's about your reputation, what if you just find another girl? i'm not a girl who keeps other's reputation WELL. like i said, i hate you" i threatened. he smirked "i know.. but i don't want to" i sighed "why?" hoya slowly patted my head

"why? because you've changed my mind. i no longer care about my reputation MUAHAHAHA!" he laughed whole heartedly "you're weird, you know that?" i crossed my arms "weird? i'm just unique, if that's what you meant" he confidently smirk
i gave him a face "what--?" he questioned "nothing" i sighed as i shook my head.

-------

"i wonder why you hated me so much.." he looked at me "because you're total jerk who force me into being your fake lover for 2 straight years. that's enough reasons for a person to hate another. that much hate" i explained sarcastically. he looked away pretending not to hear

"what did you say kim soo mi? i wasn't paying enough attention" he smiled "hoya-sii.. are you somehow babo or what?" i pointed at him

"me? a babo? oh please" he said looking down. "no one dare messes up with me. you called that a babo?" he eagerly praised himself "then, if you're not a babo, don't bother me"

*this spoiled jerk* i rolled my eyes before walking away

*kim soo mi's one crazy thick headed girl, wait-- add spontaneous to the list. she's totally new* hoya let out a small smile "wait!" he stopped me again "what now?" i angered

"i'll drive you home" he pointed out his purple lamborghini he parked in front of the cafe. "no thanks" i faked a smile before walking a few steps more. my leg felt limp all of a sudden as it weakens.

"come on. I'll drive you home. it's alright, i won't you" hoya winked at me. he then gripped on my hand and pulled me slowly into his car "is this for your reputation or what? if it is, i'd rather walk home" i said

"nope. it's for my fake lover who got into a fight with the worst girl gang in school and hurted herself. she worried me so much" he smiled "really?" i raised my eyebrow not believing.

hoya flipped his hair and smirked "do i seem like lying? i'm a human too" hoya smiled "jinja--" i was about to praise him but then he cutted me off "i'm a gentlemen, to be exact" i started rolling my eyes *there he goes again*

"okay.. maybe i do care about my reputation.." he confessed "then i'll-----" i gripped onto the car door, about to open it "---but i wasnt lying when i say i was worried about you" he smirked. i stopped.

i released my hand and crossed my arms "hoya-sii.. you're one weird guy" i shook my head trying not to grin.

"i'm just unique" he said before driving away

-------------------------------------------------------------***------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps: what do you think? ^^