Chapter 4: His Friends

I'm Not Your Girlfriend!

`don't go playing with love, you never knew when it's going to come back to you and changes everything`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoya grabbed onto his purple bag and walked down from his room. the maids and workers stands in two neat lines making a way for their master to walk by.

he walked down the stairs and glanced at the neatly standing maids. as he walks by, one of the head butler coughed giving them a sign as they bowed down and greeted him "good morning master howon! please have a safe trip to school!" they all said.

hoya hated to be called with his real name, howon.

"aish.. just call me hoya" he threw an annoyed sigh as he walked pass them fast.

"ah!"

suddenly the crowd gasped and jaw dropped as they saw what's coming. one of the maids who is responsible for his lunch just dropped the lunch box and caused a mess.

hoya looked to the food then to the maid. the maid's face is white as she fearfully avoided his stare. "mianhamnida! please forgive me!" she pleaded, quickly cleaning the food.

he watched as the maid started to teared up. he closed his eyes trying to held in his anger.

*the only thing I wanted is that everything went just smoothly especially in the mornings and no one seems to understand.*

"mianhamnida!" the maid bowed again quickly as the other maids chattered slowly.

"aishh.. just.. just clean this" he said pointing to his ruined lunch box. he walked passed her "master! you.. you.. won't fire me.. right?" the girl's voice shivered. hoya twisted his body and looked back to the girl.

"whatever. just clean that" he went inside his purple lamborghini and drove off.

----------

that morning in her house..

"Soomi-ah!" her mom called in as she stuffed a toast into her daughter's mouth "uhmph~~~~~~~" soomi pointed out her book on the dining table "huh?" her mom gave her a confused look. soomi rolled her eyes and quickly swallowed her food  "my book!" she half screamed

her mother quickly took the book and gave it to her "aishh.. i told you not to sleep so late!" her mother nags. she put the book in her bag and quickly went outside.

"yah! looks who's late today?" sunggyu screamed at her with jieun smiling beside him. "mianhae!" she greeted her friends, grabbing them by their hands and quickly stormed off to school

-----------------

"Soomi! are you spacing out?" the pencil dropped from her hands as mr lee called her. she blinked a few times and shook her head eventhough it's true that she has been spacing out.

"a.. aniyo" she replied. sunggyu and jieun glanced at her as she bit her lips "i see.. then you must know how to do this equation, right?" mr lee raised his eyebrow.

*algebra?*

she stood up and went in front taking the pen from mr. lee's hand confidently. she started to answer the question as she finished the equation a few seconds later. she returned the pen to mr. lee as he looked at her displeased. he coughed "good. that's right.. so where are we?"

she walked back to her seat as sunggyu wrote somthing down.

sunggyu passed soomi a note. she read the note as she slowly giggled. 'yah soomi-ah don't you see the epic expression on his face?' she glanced back to sunggyu who's smiling wide and gave her a thumbs up.

the math lesson succeded to make the students growled as they tried to copy down the endless formulas written on the board.

~~~~~~~~~~

hoya looked at soomi closely and smirked. *she's smart, eh?* but.. i wonder what are they talking about.. he looked at her and sunggyu who exchanged notes all day long

"hyung!" hoya looked at his friend and raised an eyebrow

"aren't they.. too close? you said you're her boyfriend?" seungyeol pointed at soomi and sunggyu with his strawberry lollipop "don't you have anything better to say? you've been mentioning that since yesterday, i'm sick of it" hoya growled

myungsoo looked at soomi and sunggyu who's giggling to each other then looked back to his hyungs "they're just best friends, right hyung?" he threw back to hoya.

"eo" hoya nodded a little and glanced back at her.

*i'm not her boyfriend. why should i even care about her? it's not like i'm jealous of that friend-boy of her* he rolled his eyes

~ring ring ring~

the bell indicates the ending of the 60 minutes long babbles of mr. lee's algebra. the students cheered and stretched as they quickly lead their way out the class in groups.

*change of plan. we're going to prove it now*

hoya stomped his ways to soomi and asked his friends to leave first "go" he ordered his friends, seungyeol and myungsoo shrugged and exited the class as he ordered.

soomi looked at him as her eyes widely open. "euh?" she asked innocently "let's go" he gripped her wrist and pulled her away from the class leaving sunggyu and jieun jaw dropped.

"yahh! i remember you saying afterschool not break time!" she was tagged along as they went to the roof top.

when he finally released her she puffed her cheek and glared at him "can't you deal with a change of plan?" he hissed, soomi grew more furious and only crossed her arm

"soo mi ah!" a voice called as she looked back. there stood 5 other boys.

"hyung! you said you wanted to introduce her afterschool?" seungyeol was about to open another lollipop when myungsoo stopped him "change of plans" hoya muttered

"yah.. that's your fifth lollipop today, you're going to lose all your teeths by tomorrow" myungsoo pulled away his lollipop as seungyeol gasped "but that's my favourite!" he looked at myungsoo displeased "you said that to any flavor i took away from you" myungsoo looked at him emotionless. seungyeol pouted and acted mad.

"ehrm.." hoya coughed. seungyeol and myungsoo and the other three guys focused on him once again. soo mi looked at them suspiciously

"guys, this is my girlfriend, soo mi." he put his hands on her waist, soomi struggled but still she managed to hold herself in *i'm so going to kill you later jerk*

"and soomi-ah.. these are my friends" he looked at her and smiled. soomi let out an akward smile then glanced at hoya *look at this jerk smiling.. he's one drama king*

"anyeong! i'm lee seungyeol! your classmate! remember me?" he ran to soomi and stretched his arms to hug her. her eyes widen as she stiffens.

hoya quickly glared at him and stood infront of her "back off, you hyper choding!"

seungyeol pouted as he backed off "awh.. araeso.. " he then peeked on soomi who's hiding behind hoya. "soomi-ah let's be good friends!" he smiled

"i'm kim myungsoo" another guy stood infront of her as hoya moved aside. he stretched his hand and soomi shook it slowly. "i'm soomi" she glanced back to myungsoo and realized how handsome the boy was. he smiled and she replied with a sweet smile.

*he's more handsome than that hoya jerk* she secretly thought as she drive herself into myungsoo's pair of warm eyes

"time's up" hoya stopped myungsoo from starting a love spark. myungsoo lightly giggled and backed off

"i'm nam woohyun," he took soomi's hand and shook it as he sends her a wink "the aegyeo king" soomi raised her eyebrow "let me show you" he smirked, the other boys growled displeased "there he goes again~" the boys whined and looked at woohyun annoyed

he showed her his three famous aegyeo tricks as she laughed. *oh now i know why you said you were the aegyeo king* he smiled as he saw her laughed *i know my tricks would work on every girl*

a guy cutted in mohawk walked to her and pushed woohyun aside "yo i'm dongwoo!" he said in a hip hop tone as the others started to do beatboxing "dongwoo in the house! yo baby~ i got the swag, baby got that swag~ dongwoo in he house yeah! nice to meet you kim soo mi~" he rapped as he lend his hand waiting for her to shake them

before she managed to reach his hand, the beat box stopped and dongwoo was pushed aside by the cute guy beside him. dongwoo threw an annoyed face at him but backed off anyway "aish.."

"my turn my turn!~" he squaked. *he's one pretty boy, eh?* she thought as she trailed back to him who's grinning nonstop at her. "nice to meet you.. uhm... your name?" she looked at the boy who's only staring.

she gave him an akward smile "yoboseyo?" she waved a hand infront of his face "oh.. i'm the maknae here! sungjong imnida!" he hugged her "noona youre huggable~" sungjong sang

"yahh!!" hoya screamed tearing the two apart and throw a glare back to sungjong who meekily ran off hiding behind dongwoo.

the boys laughed it off "yeah hoya! teach him some lessons!" the boys cheered as hoya chased down the maknae "hyung! sorry! no!" sungjong got caught and is now head locked by hoya "no skinships, maknae!" he ruffled the boy's hair as the younger yelped in a high pitched voice. the boys' laugh grew louder, clapping their hands and woo-ing the two.

soomi also let out a small giggle looking at the two "weird guys" she shook her head, still smiling.

-------------------

"here" hoya gave soomi a melon bread as he coughed and looked away.

she looked at him then to the bread in his hand. she slowly take it away. "gomawo" she softened and smiled

*jerk what's gotten into you? yesterday you were acting like a total jerk and now you're acting as a sweet boyfriend, euh? great acting there* she thought as she started to eat her bread

no matter how kind he is now, soo mi didn't want to believe things so easily. she still suspects the devil horns that he hides behind his angelic halo ring

                                                     *i don't like her.. i don't like her.. i don't like her...*

hoya crossed his fingers as he watched her eat

*stop looking at her hoya! she's not pretty and remember that this is all only an act to get you away from those noisy girls*  hoya convinced himself as he bit his lower lips then looked away.

---------

your pov

"so, soo mi noona..." sungjong approached her and smiled. she looked back at him "how do you managed to be hyung's girlfriend? do you seduce him?" he said bluntly

you choked right away. his friends looked at you as hoya handed you water

"hey nice maknae!" sungyeol high fived sungjong "hoya hated girls, you know that?" seungyeol asked you. you slowly shook your head *really? all i know is that he hates me* soomi continued to chomped on her bread

"he also said that girls are annoying and noisy and------" before seungyeol kept on babbling, hoya cutted off "stop it will you? we just fell in love, allright?" hoya glared at them then to you

"right..?" a low tone was sent to her as hoya smiled, he was smiling but you knew that he was actually threatening you

"uh.. yeah.. just like that" you quickly replied. *for my father's sake..* you crossed your finger behind your back

"how do you seduce him? i want to know! i want to know!" sungjong eagerly asked. you

 blushed as she shook your head "i did no-----" suddenly hoya covered your mouth "she dont need to seduce me, i'm the one who fall for her" the boys quickly whistled "awh hoya! since when did you become the ladies charmer?" they gave in a big applaud

*oh God* you ducked in as your face reddened *this is so embarassing* you thought secretly

  "stop it, we're not comfortable, okay?" he smirked and mouthed 'you want to die?' at the boys. the boys stopped chanting and become silent.

~ring ring ring~

the boys knew when hoya did the 3 deadly steps, smirk, glare and mouthed something, it means 'back off or i'll torn you into pieces'

"time to hide!" the boys stormed off downstairs, you was about to follow them downstairs but hoya stopped you "what now?" you rolled your eyes

hoya eyed you from head to toe then opened his mouth "act like a proper girlfriend, will you?" he whispered

*proper?* you gave him a confused look,"dress properly.. that skirt is too long, make it shorter and put on make up, will you? i have reputation as a kingka you know?" he smirked, pointing to the features he wanted her to change

you rolled your eyes *yeah right.. reputation. like he have a good reputation or something. he's just a douchebag*

hoya looked at you carefully pulled off your frameless glasses and smiled.

"stop wearing these glasses, you'd looked prettier without them, wear lenses instead" he gave you your glasses back and walked downstairs. when he's not looking you pretended to throw a fist at him *stupid jerk!*

*i wonder why should i follow his every command.. * you sighed *oh yeah right, that stupid contract* you face palms yourself

*at least his friends are way nicer than that two faced beef jerkie* you shrugged. you stood still for a moment before you walked down

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

ps: comment please~~ *totally love hoya's car* :3