chapter 30: Where Are You?

I'm Not Your Girlfriend!

`i want to you to be my side even without me saying it to you

  i would like you to stop treating me as a friend and start to look at me as a lover

  i'm dying for your attention, i'm dying for your love'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hoya had just finished the chores ms. lee gave him. he stretched his arms and let out a small moan. he kicked his shoes out and walked inside the temple.

he walked through the hallway as a few students passing by bowed to him and greeted him, hoya just let out a quick smile, not bothered to reply with a bow. he eyed the silent hallway *is everyone outside?* hoya was about to turn back and about to go outside. just then, he heard a voice from the girls' room. he never meant to eavedrops but their voices were too loud.

~~~~~

"what's that tiff?" jessica asked as she pointed to the chocolate in her hands "for hoya?" yuri eyed the chocolate and furrowed her eyes towards tiffany "oh. this?" tiffany brushed against the chocolate slowly "just something i stole from that " tiffany let out a small chukle, rolling her eyes.

"you smartypants" yuri high fived her "i hate that soomi girl! she came and snatched hoya away from you!" jessica crossed her arms as she did a quick huff "your plan isn't working either, euh?" yuri nudged tiffany as the brunetted let out a growl "i don't know how they managed to work it out.. tch.."

"well.. you've got her chocolate, time for payback" jessica pointed to the chocolate again "that's what she got to mess up with us" yuri slowly applied her lavender body lotion on her milky skin as the girls nodded agreely

"that .. there's nothing special about her! i'm obviously prettier, skinnier and.." tiffany stopped. she couldn't mentioned smarter since soomi was way smarter than her "i.. i'm a queenka! gosh!" she grunted.

hoya who was hearing the whole thing gets frustrated by himself *that !* hoya clenched his fists upon his boiling temper. his breath stiffled he was about to strode in but before he did, he heard as the convesation continues, he decided to wait and hear all their words *say she's a again and i swore i'll punch the three of you*

"have you gave your chocolates to hoya?" yuri slid down in a sleep posistion lazily "of course, i gave him this morning. but that .. hasn't" tiffany scanned the chocolate "such a small chocolate.. she didn't have to bother searching for it! babo!" tiffany loads out an evil laugh

"so you took the chocolate from her secretly?" yuri asked "well.. more like she accidentally dropped it, i take it. hey that wasn't my entire fault!" tiffany sneered, gesturing a shrug "clumsiness overload, gosh---- if i were you i would've throwed it away instead" yuri lazily said

"talking about searching for the chocolate, i saw her walking towards the hill just earlier, heck-- i think she's searching for that stupid chocolate" jessica witnessed

"she did? oh God this is going to be good. i hope she went into the forest and be dead" the three girls let out a big laugh as the door slid opened. the three gasped and stopped laughing when the saw the figure on the door

"hoya.. oppa.." their voices shivered as their eyes widened. hoya was looking furious than ever "what did you say?" he looked to tiffany as a low, grumpy voice went out. tiffany chin wobbled "wh--- what are you talking about..?"

hoya stomped his ways in and pulled out a random scattered pillow on the floor and slammed in again causing the girls to shocked over his ruckus action "you heard me tiffany hwang. what. did. you. do. to. her?" his eagle eyes hitted her as the two clashed. tiffany quickly avoided his eyes, the two girls gasped "tell me before i slowly hurt you" he threathened.

"o..oppa.." tiffany gulped in again. her eyes were full of horror.

~~~~~~~

"Damn!" hoya quickly slammed the entrance door open and stomped out grumpilly. he began to look everywhere "gosh.. which way to the forest?" he annoyedly ruffled his hair "jinjja.." his breath stiffled

he was running to the cooking area and accidentally ran into l.joe as the two fell onto the ground "aishh.." the two hissed "yah! watch where are you going!" hoya hollered at him.

l.joe stood up, dusting his clothes then gave hoya a mocking face "me? it was you who needs to WATCH" l.joe growled, pointing two fingers to his eyes then to hoya who was still on the ground.

"aish.. i have no time for this! i need to find soomi.." hoya quickly stood up and dusted his clothes, he was about to turned around and dashed off but then l.joe tugged on his jacket, yanking him back "what's with the rush?" l.joe was still angry "soomi's lost" hoya grumbled then shook l.joe's hand off his jacket "and i need to find her fast"

l.joe still froze. *lost? soo mi?* hoya's words are still mixed up "what---?" l.joe finally got it *how come---?* when he finally figured it out, hoya was already out of sight. "i have to find her" l.joe dashed towards the direction hoya left.

"everyone gather up in the cooking area now! the traditional dancers are here already! gather up students!" ms. lee's voice echoed throughout the camp speakers, loud enough to be heard miles away "byunghyun! help me gather up the students!" ms. lee continued causing l.joe to stop running and curse *darn!*

~~~~~~~

hoo.. hoo.. hoo...

the sound of owls howling echoed all over the forest, the crickets symphony started to hummed, the water drenching from the water fall was clearly heard now, the sun has turned itself into the honey round moon, shining brightly above her. and soomi... was lost.

"help!" soomi yelped, released a croaked, dry voice. she has been screaming for the last 10 minutes but still, she heard no response whatsoever. she heard a blurry sound of ms.lee's voice speaking with the loudspeaker

"ms. lee! ms. lee!" soomi gathered all her strength and screamed at the top of her voice *great i forgot i got too deep into the forest.. no one's going to hear me now..* she sighed and stopped screaming when her voice croaked. she coughed and tried to control her voice *darn*

"what should i do?" soomi slowly massaged her ankle, the pain outbursts and it only causes tears to strolled down "ouch.." she hissed, her eyes flinched at the sudden pain "maybe no one's going to figure out.. maybe hoya---" soomi sighed

"hoya.. where is he?" she started to lose hope, she has been waiting for about 20 minutes and didn't saw a sign of someone coming "this is my punishment for breaking the law" she wiped out the tears in her eyes and stared blankly at the round moon above her.

~~~~

"SOOMI!! KIM SOO MI!!!" a loud, chaotic scream was heard all over the camp "! Where are you Kim Soo Mi?!" he dashed through the campsite and turned to the woods

he panted for a moment then he bent down and hold his knees. his face and shirt were drenched in sweat as he fiercefully wiped off the rolling sweat in his forehead and shook it off

"damn.. she better be.. alright.." he spelled out the words one by one due to his heavy breathing. he stretched his neck before he take a slow step towards the entrance of the forest. he could hear the owls howling and flinched a little

*oh God.. be a man hoya* he scolded himself.

hoya eyes shifted towards the sign soomi read earlier "she better be here.. it's the last place i haven't checked" hoya gulped in "you better be safe and sound, kim soo mi" he said before finally steppin inside the forest.

he pushed the branches to the sides and lowered his head as the leaves blocked his views. hoya reached for the flashlight and turned it on

"Kim Soo Mi!" he began to scream her name "kim soo mi! where are you?!" he chanted as it echoed throughout the forest. the forest was more like a labyrinth. he got inside quite deep and he began to confuse himself.

he turned around bewildered "don't tell me i'm lost too.." he jerked.

"Soomi where are you?!" he kept stumbling into the little slope it was then slipped down and bumped on his back *ouch..* he tried to stands up but then he stopped. it was then he heard a soft sob coming and a voice calling his name

"hoya.." his body flinched and twists quickly, searching for the voice. 

"soomi?"

to be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-_____________________________________-

busy with work experience week kkk i try to update one tomorrow~

what do you think?

NAO LET'S TALK ABOUT THIS HOTNESS OVERLOAD XD

*squeals*