chapter 5: Rivalry

I'm Not Your Girlfriend!

` love is a game. if you're aiming to win, you knew someone's going to lose, too`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soomi walked downstairs rushingly after break and she realized it was the self studies, she slowed her pace "where's hoya?" soomi looked to the left then to the right, he was nowhere to be seen "that guy sure walked really fast.. " soomi snickered her nose.

hoya's word still lingers on her ears *dress properly, euh?* she looked at her skirt *aish.. i have to obey him or else he will threat my family into going homeless* she rolled her eyes. soomi walked through the hallway and to the right

*oh i'm in the wrong direction* she quickly turned around as she accidentally bumped onto some girls.

 ~~~ BADUMP ~~~

"yah! have you lost your mind?" a brunette scolded SooMi, sending chills of fears. SooMi eyed the fashion magazine in the girl's hand then to her expression, which was not pleasing 

"mianhamnida.." soomi quickly bowed and walked away from her and her two friends

 the other brunette with thick make up remembered something as she whispered to the other 2 girls beside her. her friends gasped then looked at SooMi. SooMi quickly walked off but they catched up with her and quickly circled her. **

 --------------------------

Your POV

 the blonde girl looked at you, scanning from your head to your toe and smirked mockingly. you suddenly felt uneasy. "you're hoya oppa's girl, euh?" the blonde girl pushed you slightly and you trembled a bit.

"she's not even pretty!" the other girl said mockingly. you sighed. *it's because of that hoya jerk!* you bit your lips as you tried to get out from the circle.

 "where do you think you're going, missy? don't you know us?!" the leader screamed causing a commosion. the students started gathered around and looked at you who's surrounded by the gang.

 you gulped in as you slightly shook your head. "we're the queenkas here, best of the best.." the blonde flipped her hair.

"you. hoya oppa is too good for you. don't you dare mess up with him or us or else.." the thick make up girl brushed against your hair wickedly and you avoided her stare.

 ~~~

"what happened?" sunggyu closed his book and asked jieun as they looked outside. jieun shrugged as they both glanced at each other. the students started to went out of class.

"where's soomi?" jieun asked worriedly "she's with that hoya guy, i guess" sunggyu sighed.

 "yah! tiffany and her gang is at it again!" a girl squaked. sunggyu glanced back at those girls sitting behind him gossiping "who is it this time?" the other girl asked worriedly

"hoya's new girlfriend.. the new girl.. who's her name?" the girl tried to remember your name.

 "oh yeah.. soo mi!" the girl said confidently. your name hitted sunggyu *!* sunggyu eyes went big as he quickly rushed out of class followed by the clueless jieun "sunggyu wait!" jieun squaked as she tried to catch up with him.

 ~~~

"ahh!!!" the blonde girl pulled your hair "you ! just break up with him already! you guys don't match at all! YOU HEAR ME?!" she screamed as you hissed in pain.

"HOYA OPPA IS MINE!" the leader screamed and pulled your hair, the blond helped.

"let go!!" you screamed as you pushed the blonde. she tried to block your attack with her hands but she failed and only causing her to fall on the floor "ouch! hey! you ruined my french manicure you ugly !!" she tried to get up again.

 you walked towards the blonde and wanted to just hit her on her face. you swung your fist at her "yah!" now the leaderheld your hand and stopped you.

you shook her hands off. you trembled and glared at her. there were anger in your eyes "what?" the leader looked at you, dispised. 

*what a witch* you clenched your fist as you pushed the other brunette who's blocking your way. the girl looked at you in disbelief. "Omo! this is really something!" she screamed as she rubbed against her cheek. the other two still didn't gave up and yanked you back.

the cat fight goes on, fiercely

 ~~~

hoya and his gang was just walking towards the hallway after taking a short nap behind the school. the boys were laughing and stopped when they saw a crowd. "what happened?" seungyeol raised his eyebrow with lollipop on his mouth.

sungjong and dongwoo eyed the crowd and woohyun was too busy sms-ing with his 'girlfriends'.

myungsoo felt really bad about this when he stepped forward to the crowd followed by hoya and the rest.

"hyung.. it's soomi.. and tiffany's gang. 3 against one" myungsoo looked back at hoya. "eo"  hoya tried to act cool. myungsoo eyed him weirdly.

 hoya still acted all calm but then he failed when he heard your scream. he loses his cool as ran towards you "SOO---" he stopped when he saw a guy has screamed first.

~~~~

you were about to punch the leader's face when the blonde tripped you causing your leg to sprain

"ahh..!" you fell on the floor and cussed as you held your leg. the pain crawled through your entire body.

the girls laughed. then the blonde smirked as she was about to throw another punch but then she stopped when someone called your name

"SOOMI!!" sunggyu screamed as he pushed away the girls from you causing the blonde girl to back off. she cursed as she looked at the figure of sunggyu.

you felt weak and your body swayed. sunggyu quickly caught you and walk you out of the crowd. you looked back to the girls and glared at them causing the girls to flipped their hair in annoyance.

 ~~~~

"hyung..?" seungyeol looked at hoya's stiffen face as he was late for a damn minute to save you. he clenched his fists and stormed off leaving the boys with questions.

"what's wrong with him?" sungjong looked at hoya who was already out of sight "he's always the man of action, eh?" dongwoo swung his hands on sungjong shoulder. sungjong nodded agreely

"come'on we're late" myungsoo dragged woohyun and seungyeol along with dongwoo and sungjong following behind

the boys shrugged and went inside class. the crowd are also dissapearing one by one into their classes

 ~~~

"soo mi ah.." sunggyu looked at your face closely. he bit his lips as he noticed your slightly bleeding lips. he sighed and cleaned the blood on your lips.

jieun catched up and quickly hugged you as she started tearing "soomi-ahh" she sobbed. you patted her head slowly to calm her down "nan gwenchana.." you convinced her.

"your leg.." she gasped as she bit her lips and released the hug. you smiled a little before walking some more. jieun and sunggyu helped you walk.

 ~~~

they brought you to the nurse as the nurse quickly took care of your bruises "let me guess.. another girl fight, euh?" the nurse sighed as she shook her head.

you slightly nodded and hissed slowly as she slowly applied the medicine.

 sunggyu and jieun sat on the chair beside you as the door slammed open. all eyes were then focused on the figure of the man just by the door. it was hoya.

~~~

 "yah.. kim soo mi.. 3 days in school and already in a cat fight?!" hoya said half screaming as he approached you. he shook his head as he looked at you, his expression were rather annoying "tsk tsk tsk.."

"my poor baby" hoya stopped and smiled at you and you only glared at him *it's because of you, beef jerkie!* you puffed your cheek and looked away from him. hoya shook his head as he looked at you being all thick headed.

 ~~~

"what's your relationship with her, hoya?" the nurse asked teasingly "she's my girlfriend" hoya looked at you with affectionate as you rolled your eyes.

sunggyu stiffen. *so it's true.. but.. how did they end up being in a relationship?* sunggyu bit his lips as he glanced at you then to hoya.

he seemed to realize how pissed you are. jieun only jaw dropped and still speechless *jinjjayo? soomi never told me about it..*.

 "i never heard about you being in a relationship since last year" the nurse looked at hoya, raising an eyebrow "is that a compliment or what?" he looked at her. she laughed "i guess it is"

"this girl is pretty, euh?" she nudged him as hoya looked at you. you caught his gaze but quickly avoided his eyes. 

"she is" he smiled at you causing the nurse to squeal "let's go back to class.. the self studies is about to finish" hoya pulled your hand forcefully. "yahh! wait.." you hissed at the pain in your arm.

sunggyu quickly stood up and gripped onto your hand stopping hoya from going any further.

hoya looked at sunggyu annoyed. "she's full of bruises.. can't you wait till she finishes her treatments?" sunggyu looked him on the eyes

 hoya rolled his eyes *shiishh.. this guy. who is he? her protector or something?* hoya looked back at sunggyu who already locked his eyes on him

"but we'll be late to class" he insisted "i'll take her. if you're afraid of getting late, why don't you go to class first while i wait for her?" sunggyu raised his eyebrow causing hoya to knocked down on his own words

"besides.. i don't think you're the type of guy who would punctually obeys the law around here" sunggyu eyed his shabby uniform with a mocking smirk

hoya threw him a glare "I SAID SHE'S COMING WITH ME" hoya sends a loud growl at sunggyu

"then wait" sunggyu said in a flat voice "aish.. this guy" hoya hissed slowly as he released your hand. he grabbed a chair beside you, sitting.

sunggyu smiled at you "get your treatments done" he led you and sat you back on the chair. the nurse looked at hoya, to sunggyu then to you. she gave a slight smile

"teenagers.. " she mumbled slowly as she grinned.

~~~

hoya and sunggyu exchanged glances at each other in a while, glaring onto each other's eyes then look away. jieun looked at them frightened. she only bite her lips.

"there.. finish" the nurse cutted the bandage around her left leg which was sprained because of the blonde who tripped you with her gucci shoes.

you smiled at the nurse and stood up slowly. you trembled before hoya caught your hand and helped you *i won't lose to that no eyes guy* hoya hissed

sunggyu only looked at him and walked behind with jieun.

 ~~~

"why are you guys late to class?!" mr. ahn screamed at us. to hoya, exactly. then he glanced at you and your bandage around your leg.

he sighed and softened "you're.. soomi right?" he approached you. you nodded a little and smiled. "sorry for screaming.. i guess it must've pained a lot" he looked at your leg and asked you guys to sit back on our chairs *two faced* hoya rolled his eyes

hoya slowly sat you on your desk before joining his friends on the back of the room. sunggyu and jieun came behind you and sat beside you.

sunggyu patted your shoulder as you smiled to him.

hoya eyed sunggyu "that guy.. he must've liked her as well" hoya looked annoyed then he gasped when seungyeol and myungsoo looked at him awkwardly

"well.. it's not like i care if he likes her.. i don't care wether he likes her or not" he crossed his arms acted cool. the boys gave him an unsure look

"you're jealous, right hyung?" seungyeol happilly nudged hoya. hoya glared at him as seungyeol backed off "okay okay.. you can just said no. don't go glaring like that.." seungyeol stuffed his mouth with another lollipop

*strawberry~ my favourite~* he happily grinned

 ~~~

*jealous? huh! who's jealous? i'm not jealous at all. i just feel that guy is annoying because he always bothers me and soomi..

NO. IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF HER. AND I'M NOT JEALOUS. NEVER. Hoya the kingka of this school will never be jealous because of some thick headed girl*

hoya scratched his head and sighed. he kept looking at sunggyu and you who giggled to each other.

 myungsoo eyed his hyung closely and slightly grinned on his actions. *hoya hyung was never this attentive towards a girl..this could be interesting*
 
-------------------------------------------------***---------------------------------------------------------

PS: adding lee byunghun (L.Joe) to my character list <3 he's so kewl in 'going crazy' mv :3
     lots of loves!