chapter 20: Treasure Hunt (part 3)

I'm Not Your Girlfriend!

`Do we need a reason to love someone?  what if that reason dissapears? will our love, too?`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 2

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing~~~~

the sound of morning call bursts as the clock strikes 7 "ughhhhh~" soomi growled as she reached for the phone, her eyes still closed "wake up, this is the morning call" an operator said "umhm.." she hummed and close the phone right away, her eyes slowly lit up, blinking a few times before she shook jieun up. the shed of lights forcing itself inside the room as she pulled the curtains to the side.

"jieun ahh.. wake up..." she lazily fell onto jieun's bed, tempted to go back to sleep. soomi slapped herself *so sleepy* "uhmm.." jieun slowly slipped her head out from under the blanket "wake up.." soomi pulled her out. the both of them take turns on using the bathroom, preparing themselves for the day then head down to the second floor for breakfast.

after breakfast, the students gathered at the lobby, as usual there are loud chatterings going on. ms. lee coughed and ask for attention as the students shifted their eyes back to her "are we all here?" ms. lee scanned the crowd, the students cheered and nod their heads "let's continue the treasure hunt! remember,  5 pm we will meet here! if you're late and you'll be disqualified!~" ms. lee beamed. the students quickly headed outside, grouping themselves as they squished onto each other.

l.joe eyes rolled over the crowd, looking for soomi's group but then a group of girls approached him "oppa~ how to get here?" one girl asked, pointing her group's list "me first!" the other nudged, the girls kept on fighting and eventually, l.joe loses the trace of soomi's group *darn.. now i'm stuck here* l.joe sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHIBUYA

soomi's group headed towards the shibuya area to find the appointed shops on shibuya 109. they went on the subway, soomi sat beside tiffany, hoya sat beside myungsoo. *shrug shrug shrug* the noise distracted soomi as she tilted her head towards tiffany who is busy checking her juicy bag, cussing and complaining. soomi peeked a little at her *i'm not interested but her cussing is just so disturbing* soomi held herself in, trying to act she didn't care but failed "what happened?" soomi asked, not even looking at her.

tiffany faked a cry "i didn't bring my credit card~~" she howled *pace palms* soomi only sighed "why do you need that for?" soomi raised her eyebrow "shopping. duh~" tiffany said while flipping her hair "shibuya 109 without credit card is like hoya without me" she complained "Me?!" hoya pointed himself and tiffany nodded "i'll be fine without you" hoya sneered, tiffany only pouted "aish! whatever! i'm soo not in the mood now!" tiffany complained, crossing her arm. soomi shot her a look "what?" tiffany said coldly. soomi quickly looked away *hoya said he'll be fine without you and so you without your credit card will be SO FINE* soomi rolled her eyes *what a spoiled queenka*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"how in the world we're going to find this shoes among all these million shops?!" hoya growled as he eyed the picture then the tall building *this is bull* he sighed as gave the picture to tiffany. myungsoo and soomi peeked at the picture

"oh i know this one! Liz Lisa! i have a pair at home" she proudly said as she lead them inside hapilly *for once, she's useful* soomi sighed. the three of them followed her inside.

"aigoo.." soomi hissed as she was squished, she almost lost herself again but then suddenly a hand grabbed her and pull her out "you clumsy girl" hoya sneered as he gripped onto her hand firmly "ehrm.. gomawo.." soomi slowly mumbled, her face slightly blushed as she looked at their hands, intertwined *why am i so nervous?* she thought to herself, hoya saw this and gave her a small smirk.

"i'm not at fault if you decide to fall in love with me, soomi.." hoya said teasingly, soomi quickly shook off his hands "ani! i'm not going to fall for you!" she pinched his arm "owowowoow!" he cussed "yow~ baby why does that small body have this kind of scary power?" he pouted, rubbing his arm "your fault" she stuck out her tongue and walked again, following tiffany and myungsoo

"wait for me!" hoya screamed as he grabbed her arm tightly from behind "yah! what are you---" soomi jumped, startled by hoya's sudden skinship "what did i say about your clumsiness? you might've lost yourself here" he said. sadly, she cannot deny that fact, she looked around her as it was flooded with humans *aish.. i don't want to get lost again.. i guess i just have to go with it..* soomi didn't say anything as hoya smiled, gripping her hand warmly

"don't you think yours fits mine perfectly?" he swung their hands happily. soomi only gave him a look "cheesy" she said coldly but hoya didn't care "i know you secretly like it, babe" he teased. soomi shook her head "whatever" *he's over-confident and cocky.. extremely weird* she grinned to herself thinking how stupid he is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"okay.. so we got 8 already" myungsoo scanned the list, then to the 5 large shopping bags beside him "..two more to go" hoya sighed "i'm so tired.." he shook his head with his hands on the air "i give up.." soomi eyed the boys as sweat ran down their faces *are those bags really that heavy?* soomi furrowed her eyebrow

"are you really a guy?" soomi knocked his head "ow!" he gave soomi a pouty face "look at myungsoo.. he stays cool about it! you guys are friend but why are you two so different?" soomi shook her head, myungsoo lightly giggled "what are you laughing at?" hoya threw a glare at his friend as myungsoo stopped giggling "ani.." myungsoo tried to hide his smile *what a couple..*

"customer 15!" a loud voice echoed through the restaurant "ye!" soomi quickly stood up and walked to the food counter "wait!" hoya followed her. "i can bring it myself" she said, bringing the heavy food tray "i don't think so" hoya eyed her trembling hands "let's share, eo?" hoya took the food tray from her hand "yah! you said we need to share?" she complained "go take the drinks instead" he pointed to the drink counter "araeso.." she skipped her way there "don't forget the straws!" he reminded, soomi turned around and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"where's tiffany? she said she will be back before lunch.." soomi asked, peeking around "she just texted that she's going to eat at the mall and do more shopping. she said she will meet up with us in an hour" myungsoo read the text tiffany sent him "i guess it's just the three of us" myungsoo grabbed his fillet-o-fish and start to eat.

"hey! that's mine!" soomi complained as hoya took a bundle of her french fries "yours is mine too" he chomped the french fried then lightly pinched her cheek "don't be greedy.. you'll get fat!~" he teased, taking another bundle of her fries "mine! mine! mine!" she snapped away her fries away from him, growling "babe!~" hoya nagged as he tried to reach for the fries as the chair stumbled and soomi was about to fall from her chair "aaa!" she grabbed onto hoya as the two fell onto the floor, as the fries shattered on the floor

"ouch.." soomi hissed quietly, she opened her eyes slightly as she felt heavy breath on her face. her eyes widened in panic. hoya eyes also popped out as he froze, mouth opened. they both realized that their face were so close.. both of them flushed red. hoya tried to slow-motioned the scene in his mind *soomi was falling from her chair, she grabbed onto me.. resulting both of us to fall, i landed over soomi.. pinning her to the floor. end of flashback* hoya looked at soomi

"hoya.." her lips trembled, eyes locked on him. hoya's eyes glued to her lips *her lips..* hoya was tempted but then he quickly shook his dirty mind off *what are you thinking hoya!* he scolded himself. he heard a slight giggle as he looked around the restaurant. the customers looked at them and gossiped, he then shifted his eyes back to soomi, lying under him "what are you waiting?! get up!" soomi flushed as she pushed him angrilly "okay okay wait!" hoya quickly stood up and helped her up but she refused and stood up by herself *that was close..* he thought.

*my heart..* soomi held on her chest as it accelerates *what was.. that..?* she tried to control herself, peeked at hoya then looked away. she quickly fixed her chair and sat down next to myungsoo, her movements were stiff "neo gwenchana?" he giggled as he eyed her, soomi only blushed "eo.." she ducked in and nodded. she slowly glanced at hoya who sat infront of her *why is the atmosphere so weird..?* soomi gulped in.

hoya looked at soomi once in a while, he could feel his ears turned red, he quickly hid it as he quickly wore his purple new york yankees cap, looking away *kim soo mi.. why can't i get you out of my mind?* he cupped the back of his neck as he traced back his eyes to soomi, looking at her face and gasped when soomi caught him looking at her. the two quickly looked away. it's like a game of cat and mouse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

myungsoo secretly grinned *it's funny how these two are so shy about their own feelings* myungsoo giggled lightly as he glanced at the couple *i wonder when will these two start opening up* myungsoo sighed, then a high pitched voice caused the three to turn their heads towards the door

"guys~" tiffany had her grand entrance as she pushed the restaurant door opened widely. skipping her ways to the table. she then scanned the silent table "what's with the aura? did something happened?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows "a.. ani!" soomi and hoya both said *weird* tiffany eyed them but then she sat beside hoya, looking at him suspiciously

 

`i wonder why i can't take you out of my mind`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

comment pleasee! :D

tell me what do you think >///<

forgive grammar mistake *bows*

thanks for reading! :D

*HOYA MA MAN <3*