chapter 27: moving places

I'm Not Your Girlfriend!

`You know that everything came with consequences, so does Love.

 you never knew when will Love come and go, all you know was that it was worth a while`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOMI

"hoya, this is your chocolate, i bought it last night.." soomi pretended to lengthen her hands "no no no this sounds so cheesy" she mentally scolded herself, shooking her head *this is so.. crazy* she coughed as she tried on another line "hoya.. your chocolate.. for valentine" soomi let out an awkward smile, looking at her reflection she quickly blushed and felt really stupid "aish--- this is so wrong!" she dropped herself on the fluffy bed, growling. she frantically swung her feet up and down

"soomi? is everything allright?" jieun soft voice emerged from the bathroom, as the door creaked open. soomi quickly sat straight "eo" she said back to her "allright" jieun slowly closed the bathroom door again and continue to change. soomi quickly sighed as she looked to the chocolate in her hand "how am i going to give this to him?"

------------
JIEUN

jieun went out after changing and saw her friend laid flat on the bed with a chocolate on her hand *for hoya?*. jieun sighed before slowly shaked her body "wake up soomi" she softly said. no response. she let out another sigh "you ask for it" she quickly tickled soomi on her stomach as soomi quickly curled up and laughed "puhahaha stop! jieun stop!" she rolled to the sides of the bed, slowly lifting her self up from her position.

soomi's eyes twitched before she regain her conciousness "uh.. what time is it now?" soomi looked right and left trying to find the clock but it was nowhere to be found "8" jieun tapped on her baby blue watch on her wrist and gave soomi a look "shoot" soomi quickly stormed off to the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"don't take too long! we only have an hour before the meeting time" jieun reminded, soomi didn't quite answer but jieun knew that she would've heard it already, she shrugged before putting all of her clothes inside her luggage *if only we stayed in the hotel till the end of the fieldtrip* she sighed, slowly placing her mr.bunny on her bag then something dropped from the table, jieun turned around reflectly.

she walked to the table and reached out for the lollipop that she dropped and twirled it between her hands. the image of seungyeol popped out, a small grin covered her face *weird guy* she eyed the lollipop for another second before she put it inside her pocket.

-------------

HOYA

it was the morning of valentine's day. the girls were completely thrilled. they were twice as scary, twice as agressive and unfortunately.. twice as noisy today.

hoya had just finished his breakfast on the second floor and left the boys behind, he stretched his neck as the sound of cracks crawled out *so tired..* he yawned as he walked down to the first floor and just to found himself a group of girls running towards him *oh * he swiftly turned around and about to run back to the second floor, but bad luck got his back. he saw as the girls circled him and trapped him *great* he rolled his eyes.

"hoya oppa! saranghae!" the girls crowded around him, squeaking and pushing their chocolates into his hand *aish!* hoya wouldn't take any, he threw his arms over his head *i only accept one and it will be from soomi* hoya slyly pushed the chocolates back to the girls "oppa!" the girls didn't gave up and only become more and more aggressive *oh my God* hoya gritted his teeth.

he wanted to escape right away but he couldn't even move his feet, he was fully trapped "hoya oppa!" "oppa! eat my chocolate!" "hoya oppa! i love you!" he slowly shutted his eyes as he desperately sighed *these girls are so noisy.. i should've waited those guys.. * hoya regretted

"he's taken, girls" a familiar voice chimed, hoya eyes lit up as the boys walked towards the crowd, the girls quickly shifted their eyes back to the boys, looking at them like they were some kind of angels "oh my God.. infinite is all here now!" some of the girls crowded the 5 boys. hoya smiled widely, taking this chance to get out from the circle "you guys came at the right time!" hoya let out a quick relief and walked out of the crowd, the girls huffed and make way for him "thankyou, girls" hoya smiled.

"why do you leave us hyung?" sungjong only pouted "hey.. it wasn't my fault if you guys ate too slow" hoya swung his hands around him as they walked their ways to the bathroom where the girls couldn't stalk them. but the girls kept waiting outside the door, squealing and calling their names "persistent and noisy" hoya sighed

 a smile crept on woohyun's face "awh.. the girls wants some fans service" woohyun slowly opened the door as he leaned back to the wall and sends them a wink, the girls fell for woohyun's flirty attitude "hey ladies" the girls squealed "hey namstar" they beamed. woohyun teasingly pulled up his shirt in slow motion "want to see my abs?" the girls quickly screamed, dying of happiness.

hoya was quite pissed with his flirty friend as he pulled woohyun's shirt collar and pulled him back, he eyed the girls up and down "you want to watch us do our things?" hoya sneered, popping his head out from the door, the girls quickly blushed and shook their heads "then leave" hoya gave them a cold stare. "awh hyung don't be so rude!" woohyun complained "woohyun?" the boy quickly paused when hoya's voice started to get low

"yes, hyung?" a scared voice escaped woohyun's mouth "get back" hoya glared at him, woohyun quietly ducked in and walked back inside, hoya then looked back to the girls "you're not leaving?" an annoyed tone went out, the girls pouted and turned around in dissapointment. the boys watched as the girls walked out of their sight with their shoulder deflating. "ert stalkers" hoya hissed and looked back to the boys.

"...and you male ert" hoya called in woohyun. the younger turned around at him "euh?" he gave hoya a small pause. woohyun has had this nickname going on from hoya, he was being used to it "stop being all flirty or i'll tell soohyun you've been cheating on her" hoya threathened "we broke up hyung, stop being MIA.. you can't stop my hotness" he winked, hoya only scoffed "over confident brat" hoya ruffled his hair, the boys chukled as they helped hoya.

"hyung, instead of threatening me, you should've be aware of your own girlfriend" woohyun sends him a quick smirk "did soomi noona gave you anything yet?" sungjong beamed, hoya shook his head "not yet" the boys patted him on the back "this year, hoya will only receive a chocolate, congratulation" seungyeol sarcastically congratulated him as the boys chukled

"well seems that the winner of today's valentine chocolate galore is me" woohyun proudly beamed "i don't think so, it's going to be me" dongwoo showed the boys a stack of chocolate in his hands "me!" sungjong joined, showing them his chocolate wrappers "i've eaten them all" he giggled "we all know it's going to be this guy" seungyeol patted myungsoo's back as the younger let out a small smile "yeah right.. our forever ice prince" woohyun threw his hands on the air "no way we're going to compete with him, last year it was a small difference between hoya and myungsoo" dongwoo shrugged

"myungsoo, you should get a girlfriend soon, eo?" myungsoo let out a small sigh "not in the mood for relationships" he cooly slipped his hands on his pocket and walked out "hey man.. you can always try some bromance" seungyeol patted his back as myungsoo stopped and smacked his head "how many times should i say that i'm not gay? come on.. we passed the schedule" myungsoo annoyedly walked again "man, i was just kidding!~" seungyeol tagged and followed him out, one by one the boys went after the two.

hoya sighed *i wonder if soomi's going to give anything today.. well i threated her.. but i really hope that if she really gives me something, she would gave it to me with all her heart*

-------------------------------------------

shrug.. shrug.. shrug..

"seriously.. just how long are we going to continue walking?" tiffany complained, annoyedly pulled her giant pink suitcase along the rocky road, soomi only rolled her eyes "you've been saying that for at least 10 times today" tiffany gave her a look "aishh.. i hate you. why does everything must be done in groups?" she gritted her teeth and flipped her hair, soomi only cursed on her mind *i hate you MORE* the two threw their face away. tiffany and soomi's relationship eventually grew worst since the accident yesterday and nothing can't stop that from happening.

then tiffany heard a small noise, more like something has dropped. she spun around and found a small box of chocolate on the ground, a purple chocolate box. tiffany stopped and took the chocolate, slowly dusting off the chocolate *isn't this the chocolate she bought yesterday?* tiffany looked to soomi who didn't seemed to notice.
 
"hey tiff----" soomi looked to her left but tiffany wasn't beside her, she looked back *why is she so slow?* "tiffany? what are you doing?" soomi called annoyedly. tiffany quickly slipped the chocolate into her bag and walked again "nothing" she lied.

*weird girl* soomi shrugged and continued walking

*stupid girl* tiffany put on an evil smirk as she peeked at the chocolate in her bag then to soomi *if this is really yours, i will never let you give it to hoya oppa*

-----------------------------------

"stay in your groups everyone! becareful! the rocks are slippery!" ms.lee reminded, l.joe followed behind her, helping a few female students who pretended to look weak and clumsy so that l.joe would lead them. they've been walking quite a while now up the hill and through the rocky roads. it's the third day of the fieldtrip and the school decided that the students must try to live in various places, and they've decided the best place to stay, at least it's what they thought.

"a temple? like.. really?" the students started to growled displeased as they saw the old temple "we're going to live in this?" they let out a big sigh and complained on how the walls were croaked and the paint were almost gone, they squeaked as they saw the dirty toilet and doubt the strength of the building. judging by the look, the temple seemed to have stand in this hill for more than a thousand years, how fragile..

"welcome" an old man went out along with his wife, welcoming the crowd. the students stopped chattering and quickly bowed to the owner. they were brought inside. ms. lee explained the rules before letting them into their rooms. unfortunately the boys and the girls only have one room each, next to each other.

the rooms wasn't quite big either, very traditional. the cold wood floor were freezing, there are 2 sliding doors. one that leads to the hallway and the other one on the back of the room that leads to a small balcony, connected with the boys'.

the traditional japanese caligraphy hung all over the room were quite pretty though.. but what made them complain is the fact that they have to sleep with the traditional bed, which means, no more fluffy king sized bed, no more giant pillows, just an ordinary futon to sleep on.

soomi slide the back door open and found a breathtaking view, a peaceful park with a big cherry blossom tree in the middle, undeniably beautiful "well, at least there's a good view outside.." soomi gave out an awkward smile "yeah right.. so does the toilet" the girls shot her a 'what the hell' look, soomi quickly ducked in and shutted *why are they so moody? it's not like they're going sleep outside* she let out a sigh. jieun only gave her a small pat on her back mouthing 'gwenchana'. soomi shrugged before arranging the beds.

*I hope things worked out allright today..* soomi sighed as she smoothed down the beds

*things.. will not be allright for you, soomi* tiffany lightly chukled, an evil grin lit up her wicked face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

sorry for the late update ^^ i'll be giving two updates today, probably some more tomorrow ^^

been really busy with homeworks and exams~

happy belated valentine~ (since in the story, it's valentine's day XD)

oh well..