Chapter 1: Say Hello to Infinite! [prologue]

I'm Not Your Girlfriend!

` Love isn't finding someone perfect, it's about having someone who cared for you and see him as perfection '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO ONE'S POV

the sun has settled high on the sky, it's the morning of the first day of high school and things are getting a bit hectic lately.

soomi stood in front of the dressing mirror and smiled to herself then smoothed down her new school uniform. the reflection of herself in the mirror never failed to make her smile

well, she convinced herself that she wasn't narcisist, but everyone never believed her.

she grabbed her phone, checking her me2day as she scrolled down for some updates. After scrolling down a few pages, she gasped when she came across a scandal concerning her idol, "Omo. Oppa's dating Sandara Park? no way!" soomi squinted her eyes and made a little growl out of it.

"SooMi! you're going to be late if you don't go now!" her mom screamed from downstairs. startled, soomi clumsilly dropped her phone on the floor and a quick squeak slips out of her lips,"y-ye! i'm coming!"

soomi hastily bended down and took her phone, putting it on the table beside her. she brushed her hair roughly, while strangled of hairs falls into the  floor and scowled at the number of hair on the floor, "aishh!"

"Still not coming?!"

"Neh!"

-----------------

Running for the doors in full speed, Soomi almost slipped down the stairs a couple of times and yelped but tried to keep her balance in place. she was running late and she didn't think she'll make out a good impression on the teachers, or well, senior boys, if she came late on her first day at school. But before she even touched the doorknob, her mom has tugged her blazer with surprising horse-strenght or hers and yanked Soomi back, causing the younger female to stumble backwards.

"you forgot your breakfast" her mom pointed to a plate of mouth-watering hot toast covered with kaya jam on the table with a very grumpy look

"k-kaya jam..?" soomi gulped in her salivas with her eyes wide opened.

slowly but sure, she was hynotized into stepping back inside. a wide smile crept on her face. she stood in front of the table, witnessing her mother's famous mouth watering toast laying there untouched.

irresistably, she reached out for it. her hands slowly creeped onto the toast but then she snapped back into the reality *i almost gave in* she shook her head then looked back to her mother "omma i'm late-----" her mother's shoulders deflated in instant

"soomi.." a soft, sad tone came out from her, soomi only bit her lips "but-but i'm going to be late.."

and she kept pouting. oh how soomi hates that pouty face. and she'll probably regret this.

"okay, i'm going now!" she took the toast to herself and stuffed it inside , leaving bread crumps all over her uniform, on the floor, and just everywhere. but she's too late to care and waved goodbye before she gets it late on the first day.

"bye!~" soomi looked back, still running "hey watch out!" her mother hollered her daughter clumsilly tripped on a rock "aah!" soomi quickly gasped and fell onto the street, hissing.

"omona! you allright?" her mom began to run towards her but stopped halfway as soomi stood up with a very messy uniform.  "I'm alright!" soomi dusted her clothes and gave her mother a wide grin, a weird, weird grin.

"anyeong! for the last time" soomi bowed a little to her mother before accelerating again.

her mother only shook her head, what a clumsy daughter she got there

---------------

soomi looked back at her green watch on her wrist. 7.45 "the gate is going to be closed in 15 minutes!* she ran faster "Soo Mi ah! wait for us!" a voice ringed, she quickly braked and looked back "Sunggyu! Jieun!" soomi smiled delighted, waving her hands to them.

her two friends smiled at her and walked their ways to her, slowing their pace. soomi eyes popped out "ppalii~ we're late you know? it's our first day!" she reminded them, jumping up and down "omo? we're late?" they both quickly continued to run faster and managed to catch up with her

"mian" sunggyu stops and jieun follows behind him. they were breathing hard "no no no! don't stop here! let's go!" soomi quickly grips onto their arms and pulls them along

"yahh soo mi! stop!" sunggyu whines, jieun tries to catch up with the two and is unable to blurt her complaints since she was too tired for words.

after several minutes of running nonstop, the three reached the school on time. just when jieun finally catched up with them, the gate closed "phew.. made it on time!" soomi giggled, she didn't show any sign of getting tired.

sunggyu and jieun panted. "this girl sure's got a lot of energy" sunggyu said sarcastically, almost amused, while pointing at soomi. jieun only nodded agreely with a proud smile.

soomi looked back to sunggyu "is that a compliment?" she beamed, pretending to look shy and sunggyu scowls, "yeah right".

"i'll take that as a yes," soomi chuckled as she shot him a smirk.

her eyes diverted away from him and is now searching for a place to go but she can't hellp but looking amazed and dazed at her new school. *woah.. this is one huge school*

in the sideways, sunggyu shook his head with a little smile lingering on his face. his eyes traces warmly at soomi, *she never changed*

--------

ding dong ding dong

--------

the bell rang, soomi didn't notice and kept humming. she paced back and forth, eyeing the grand school building. just then she felt someone held onto her blazer and she turned back. it was only jieun and she responded warmly at her, "mmh?"

"soomi.. the bell just rang.. shouldn't we head to the gym for the opening ceremony?" she murmured, her voice were full of worries. her little fingers pointed out to the direction of the speakers and smiled sheepishly. soomi quickly gasped.

*oh damn! i forgot that we're late!* 

soomi quickly ran over the billlboard that shows the school map, with eyes running up and down, she frantically squeaks her complants, "where should we go? Where's the gym?!" and she remembers she can't even read maps.

brilliant, soomi, she thought dumbly but still is trying to figure something out.

jieun helped her as the both of them look at the map, clueless than ever. sunggyu manage to find the security and asks him instead.

"yah soomi! jieun! that way!" he pointed out the brown building beside the main building. the three quickly ran inside.

-------------------

no one's POV

ding dong.. ding dong..

The school bell rang, indicating that the ceremony has finally ended. Students quickly exited the gym and made their ways to the school building. The hallway was crowded than ever as the three tried to find their classes.

*2-1.. 2-1.. where is that class?*

they walked up the stairs to the second floor and saw as the students were already grouped in their cliques. the smarty pants, the rebels, the quiet ones *sigh* soomi eyed the students with a sigh *this school.. shouldn't it be a proper elite school?*

the girls wear skirts too short, too revealing and daring. thick makeups, y looks on their faces, flirty tone slipping out of their tongue as they twirl their hair in the most disgusting way possible ans soomi sighs more.

she looked left and saw nothing but the same eyesore scenery. the boys, oh my god the boys. there goes her rooling eyes. the boys' uniforms were shabby, earings, tattoos and lots and lots of trouble cleary spoken out from their aura.

soomi didn't realize her face has turned sour.

---------------

*2-4... 2-3... 2-2... Ha! 2-1!*

the three quickly stormed inside the class, finding the best spot. the back of the class. soomi, sunggyu and jieun  sat beside each other.

"soomi! can i get the schedule?" sunggyu lengthen his hand asking for a piece of schedule which soomi accidentally took too many. "here" she handed him one "gomawo!" he beamed

soomi gave him a smile then gave the other one to jieun "gomawo.." she smiled soflty *aigoo jieun you're so cuteee* soomi hugged her tightly in her arms

*no i'm not a lesbian. she's just soo cute~*  jieun giggled as soomi let go of the hug. she fixed her black bold frame glasses and tied her hair into pigtails

sunggyu only smiled sheepishly. he saw them hugging almost everyday since they were six. at first he was disgusted.. but after years together, he got used to it.

soomi used to pinched him a lot when he called the two lesbians. that one time, soomi got really mad. So mad that sunggyu came home crying because his arms are blue and bruised.

but the next day, everything is normal between them, like nothing happened. maybe sunggyu got used to it, and some guessed he must've been threatened by soomi.

--------------------

"OPPAAAA!!!!!!"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! INFINITE IS HERE!!"

"OMOOOOOOOO! THEY'RE SO HANDSOME!!" 

"INFINITE OPPAS SARANGHAEEEEEEEE!!!!"

girls are screaming hysterically on the hallway, jumping up and down like some kind of idiot and soomi can't help but scowl.

*WHAT THE HELL IS INFINITE?!* soomi looked annoyed *those girls are making me deaf. real deaf* soomi closed both of her ears and glared at them. she was waiting for the crowd to stop but it didn't, instead, it only grew louder.

"what the heck----?" soomi slammed her book on her table as she eyed them trying to figure out something *is infinite some kind of kang dong woon wannabes or something?!* she rolled her eyes and stood up from her chair.

jieun seemed to be curious as well, while sunggyu had already fell asleep on top of his book, not bothered at all

the two girls walked out the class and just by the corner, there stood 6 flower boys, as much as soomi hated to admit it, they're really shining from afar but she wont admit that they're 'good' enough to be worshipped like this.

soomi shook her head in disbelief, mockingly eyeing them up and down with a little scoff *this is it..? they're screaming for this?* she watched as the boys threw girls winks and smiles, receiving gifts from right to left without any shame.

"good morning girls" one boy smiled greasily as he sends the girls a wink, the girls swooned over him "namstar you're such a tease!" they giggled

"noonas! do you get me any chocolates?" a pretty boy beamed as he gripped onto the girl's wrist "here you go, joongie" the girl cuddled him and gave hima box of expensive chocolate "from paris" she chuckled

"ouch.. none for me?" a tall guy popped out behind the pretty boy "oh yeollie~ of course i got one for you too" the girl pulled out a lollipop as the boy's eyes lit up, the other girls quickly crowded him with lollipops on their hands "we got one for you too!" they squealed

soomi only scoffed *what kind of school is this?* the girls kept doubling and maybe tripling as they crazily pushed each other. one of the girls bumped onto soomi but she didn't even said sorry and quickly ran for the boys. soomi quickly let out a sarcastic smile "how polite"

her eyes then ran to the crowd *oh gosh.. i think i could've imagine roses thrown at them as they entered the school* soomi put on a face. she eyed them quite disgusted.

then one of the guy, probably the leader, looked at her "he's looking here... isn't he?" jieun elbowed her friend. soomi met eyes with him but quickly looked away like she didn't care *psh.. i'm not interested* she crossed her arms. he looked quite pissed but ignored her anyway.

jieun elbowed her "soomi ah.. i think he's mad.." she was so scared. soomi scoffed "mad?" jieun gave soomi a small nod "you threw your face at him.. i think.. he is mad.." her voice shivered. she patted jieun shoulder "it's okay... they're just playboys. dont mind them, eo?" but still jieun was worried sick, her chin wobbled.

-----------

the two walked back inside the classroom and go back to their seats. sunggyu was awake and is now reading his science fiction novel while jieun kept nagging at soomi

"what if he hates us? what if.. what if we were being bullied like in that boys over flowers drama? what if.." soomi slid a finger to jieun's lips to stopped her before she could say anything

"jieun-ah don't worry okay? if anything happens, i will kick those asses for you" soomi smiled jieun bit her lips

----------------------

the teacher walked in and he started to check the absent. one by one he called them as the students politely replied, then he stopped at a name "lee howon?" there are no respond "hoya?" he said louder. but still.. no reply.

the teacher searched the room but he didn't seemed to look satisfied, the class started to gossiped.

"hoya!!" the teacher furiously screamed. the door banged open, the attention quickly distorted to the entrance "here" a guy entered along with his two friends followed behind him.

soomi let out a slow gasp *omo it's the flowerguy dude this morning. we're in the same class?!* she clenched my fist and growled slowly.

"why are you late? you heard the second bell right?" the teacher said slowly, everyone knew he was helding down his boiling anger "we didn't hear anything, right myungyeol?" he turned around to his two friends.

*myungyeol? what kind of combination is that?!* his friend only nodded "hoya.. you..!" the teacher almost screamed but then he saw a smirk on hoya's face and sighed, he gave up. he let out a small sigh "just.. just take a seat" he ordered them. hoya and his 'myungyeol' friends walked towards the back seat

step by step.. until the three stood infront of soomi's table. she looked at him with awe. soomi and hoya met eyes. for a moment there was a slight silence between them, not long until hoya decided to start first "move.." he said. soomi mind went blank "euh?" soomi asked him again, her eyes slightly popping out *did i misheard him..?*

"i said move. these three seats are ours" he deliberately emphasized the word 'ours'. the side of his lips turned into a smirk, pointing to the seats soomi, jieun and sunggyu sat on. soomi scoffed and rolled her eyes *what a jerk* soomi stayed still not moving an inch

jieun was already packing her things and stood up. she poked soomi "let's move.." she slowly whispered. Then she went to sunggyu and did the same. sunggyu sighed as he stood up. "Soo mi-ah.. let's move" sunggyu held her hand but she stubbornly stayed still. she shook sunggyu's hand off hers and only looked up to hoya.

"i said move.." hoya's voice raised, his expression was quite annoyed. he slammed the table as the students quickly gasped at the sudden burst of anger, soomi gulped in but persistently stayed.

"hoya-sii! don't be so rude to new students!" the teacher hollered, hoya looked back to him and gave him a 'who do you think you are' look. the teacher gulped in. the teacher coughed  and looked away from him "just.. just don't be so hard on her, will you? it's her first day at school" hoya rolled his eyes and sneered "pshh.. "

"but..we're here first" soomi whispered slowly and cussed under her breath, not looking at him. hoya heard it and quickly shifted his eyes back to her "what did you say?" he asked her to repeat. soomi felt her chin wobbled as she saw the whole class looking at her.

*damn you and your arrogance*

soomi hated to get into troubles, she quickly  stood up and packed up her things *jerk* she kept cursing him on her mind "good." hoya whispered slowly as soomi walked passed him, the edge of his lips curled up and form a smirk. he smiled delighted as he and his two friends sat on the back seats, soomi's ex-seats *sigh*

soomi tried to held in her anger, slightly glaring back to the three boys who intruded her seat

*JERKS*

 soomi walked to the front row and sat alongside her friends *it having the front rows* she huffed before sitting down. the teacher cleared his throat and started the class "so.. we have 3 new students as you can see.. they're all friends from busan" he pointed out, he was waiting for the tree to go infront but instead they only sat still in their seats.

"come here and introduce yourself" the teacher decided to call them. the three walked slowly infront. "anyeonghaseyo.. kim sunggyu imnida.. " sunggyu bowed then the teacher looked at jieun. she quickly bowed down "an..yeong.. lee ji..eun.. imnida.." she said softly almost unheard, her words shivered.

"can  you repeat?" the teacher asked her and she repeated with a slightly louder tone but is still soft. the teacher sighed and looked at soomi. last but not least, soomi stepped forward and bowed "anyeonghaseyo. kim soo mi imnida." the teacher looked at the three and asked the students to help us.

when they walked back to their seats, soomi could see hoya smirked at her. she can feel the goosebumbs crawled and only gulped in

*what is he smirking at?* soomi rolled her eyes and sat.

*that flower jerk.. i don't want to get into any problems with him. at least for the next 2 years.. I HATE GETTING INTO PROBLEMS*

then.. why do i have a bad feeling about it?

----------------------------------------------***-----------------------------------------

ps: ....... maybe the problem will start on the next chap      it will :p

try to look out for the next chapters~

thankyou! 

hobaby <3