chapter 21: Tiffany's Evil Plan

I'm Not Your Girlfriend!

`stop treating me like a kid, stop pretending you didn't know

will you look into my eyes, these pair of eyes that only looks at you.

listen when i'm talking to you. oppa, i love you`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"i wonder where can we find this.." soomi furrowed her eyebrows as the three gathered around her, looking at the picture in her hands "what the heck?!" hoya scowled "this is impossible.. there are like thousands of rings like these on shibuya.." he hissed, walking away

"a kingka who doesn't even try to get something seems quite pitiful i guess.." soomi teased, innoccently whistling while looking away from him. hoya quickly looked back at her and scoffed "what did you say?! me? pitiful? oh pleaseee.. i know almost everything!" he proudly said.

but before he could take it back, soomi sent him a smirk "prove it" she gave him the picture and shot him a victory smile *gotcha beef jerkie* hoya sighed before taking the picture from her hand "you're wicked" soomi only smiled "am i? i think i am" she smirked as she high fived myungsoo *aish.. i shoudnt have said that*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"oppa! let me help you!" tiffany lovingly grabbed his arm "i don't need your help. i can do it myself" he said coldly, shooking her hand off his as he wandered around the shops, matching the picture with the rings on the shop. tiffany huffed, then a wicked idea run down her mind

 she turned to hoya and whispered to him slowly "you don't want my help? araeso.. i was about to tell you something about your girl" tiffany rolled her eyes to soomi who's now giggling on the bench with myungsoo, hoya followed her eyes *soomi?*

"but i guess.. you don't want my help.." she skipped her ways away from him, but before tiffany went out of the store hoya grabbed her hand and pulled her back "wait! what about soomi?" he asked her eagerly *this actually works* tiffany smirked "i thought you didn't want to know.." she twirled her hair between her fingers

"tell me" he insisted, tiffany quickly ran to his side as she seducingly whispered in his ear, swifting her eyes to soomi who is now looking at the two of them "kim soo mi.. she didn't like you" she whispered slowly, not even looking away from soomi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

soomi eyes widened as she looked at the two inside the shop, it looks like that tiffany is now seducing her *cough* fake boyfriend then suddenly something wet dropped onto her t-shirt *splat!* soomi and myungsoo shifted their eyes to soomi's stained white t-shirt *stupid chocolate ice cream* soomi quickly pull out a tissue in her small blue bag and rubbed her shirt with it but it didn't work, it only caused more stain to spread.

"you want me to help you?" myungsoo asked as he offeredd her a wet tissue, soomi blushed "a..ani.. i can do it myself.. gomawo" she took the tissue from his hand as myungsoo looked at her stiff movements, looking at hoya and tiffany inside the shop *is she jealous?*

 "don't be jealous of her, trust me.. he didn't like her" myungsoo bluntly said, soomi stopped her hands and looked back at myungsoo, eyes popped out "euh?" she blinked a several times "hahaha! aigoo.. " myungsoo laughed hard as soomi looked at him clueless "hahaa.. you looked so jealous just now" he grinned.

soomi lips trembled "me?! jealous? no! i'm not! why should i be jealous of her seducing hoya? it's not that i really care or---" soomi stopped *aish.. i talked too much* she hissed as she looked away from myungsoo and continue to clean her shirt.

suddenly she felt something wrapped around her, it was myungsoo's brown jacket "help yourself" he smiled "it'll be dirty.. " soomi pouted, giving back the jacket to myungsoo "it's okay.. you don't want to walk around with that style, do you?" myungsoo pointed her now-brown white t-shirt "or else you want to call it the 'soomi style' " myungsoo offered her his jacket again as soomi sighed and took the jacket from his hand slowly "gomawo.. you're vey nice " she wrapped his jacket and zipped it up.

"hoya is very lucky to have you as his girl" myungsoo looked at her "what are you talking about?" soomi shyly ducked in her head and pretended to do something else *if only he knows that hoya threaten me into this* soomi sighed

"you've been sighing a lot since we arrived here" his husky voice chimed "did i?" soomi looked at him surprised, myungsoo slightly nodded "you know that everytime you let out a sigh, you'll lose your good luck?" he said teasingly with a serious tone "jinja?" soomi believed him *of course not babo* myungsoo put on his poker face and continue to look at her with a straight face

"eo.. that's why, smile a lot. it'll bring back your good luck" he patted her head "araeso!" she smiled *myungsoo is a very nice guy* she smiled *her mood changes quickly* myungsoo lips curled into a soft smile

*if she wasn't his girlfriend, i would want her for my girl as well* myungsoo giggled lightly *so innoccent.. at the same time hard to please..* then he shifted his eyes back to hoya and tiffany who's now chattering inside the shop *just like her boyfriend*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"she didn't like me?" hoya questioned her, his shoulder deflated "eo.. " she purred as she lightly his face "your girl is now flirting with your best friend" she pointed outside, hoya eyes widened as he saw soomi blushed like crazy beside myungsoo (it was actually the scene where myungsoo offered help earlier)

"myungsoo would never betray me. i trusted him the most" he said with a flat tone "but.. what if your girl is the one who betrays you?" hoya looked at soomi as she giggled, almost naturally beside myungsoo. he couldn't say anything else "poor oppa.. that's why.. do you want to work with me?" she grabbed his hand

"work with you?" hoya raised his eyebrow as he shook her hands away "no wa---" tiffany quickly ran her finger to his mouth "shh.. listen to me" hoya was a bit startled as he quieted down and pushed her finger away from his lips "what?" he sighed uninterestedly, looking back to the rings, tiffany smiled "don't you want to make her jealous?" hoya stopped *make soomi.. jealous?* he looked back to her "what do you mean?" he pretended not to care but his voice sounded so curious *gotcha*

tiffany leaned back on the wall "if she really likes you, she would be jealous.." tiffany picked up a magnetic couple heart shaped necklace and put it slowly on hoya's hand. hoya looked at the necklace then to tiffany "or.. are you afraid that she didn't like you back?" tiffany took the couple necklace from his hand and seperated the two necklaces, forming a broken heart.

hoya scoffed "what's your plan?" tiffany smiled and whispered him the plan. hoya gulped as he looked to soomi and myungsoo, busilly laughing to each other "believe me.. it'll work" tiffany innocently smiled "deal?" tiffany offers him a hand to shake. hoya cupped the back of his neck then looked back to soomi

*i know this is a bad choice.. but soomi.. i really wanted you to be jealous, even though it's just once.. i'm sorry* he sighed, then drifted his eyes back to tiffany who's waiting for his respond "deal" he shook her hand.

to be continued..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT PLEASEEEEE <3 :D

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN?

L.joe didn't appear in this chapter.. maybe next chapter? kkk

by the way.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAM WOOHYUN <3

INSPIRIT forever greasy guy nam woohyun <3

~saengil chukahamnida~ saengil chukahamnida~ saranghaneun woohyunnie..

saengil chukahamnida~

stay healthy, handsome, greasy and full of aegyo!

hope you all the best and please don't work too hard