Chapter 16: Konichiwa Japan!

I'm Not Your Girlfriend!

`falling in love is risky.

  You just need to find the right person who will caught you when you did`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it was 10.30 in the morning. the students are all gathered at incheon airport as they happily chattered with their friends. soomi was waiting in the corner with sunggyu as they played 'tap-tap revenge' on sunggyu's iTouch

"no! sunggyu you're cheating!" soomi complained as she kept on losing few points behind him "i did not!" sunggyu chukled as he convinced soomi "let's play another game!" soomi challenged "i accept!" sunggyu quickly restart the game as they shifted their fingers along with the song

"Soomi! sunggyu!" jieun called in as she rushingly ran towards her, dragging along her huge baby blue suitcase "hey!" soomi and sunggyu quickly unplugged their earphone, quickly pausing the game and looked at her, smiling.

soomi shifted her eyes to the guy beside her "seungyeol-sii?" soomi raised her eyebrow, eyeing seungyeol.

jieun gasped "oh yeah.. i haven't told you that we're on the same group.." she looked at seungyeol "anyeong~" seungyeol happily raised his hand as soomi smiled and did a quick hi-5. "sunggyu! here!" jaekwon called "eo!" sunggyu quickly joined his group.

"hi" a guy called, the three of them turned around "myungsoo!" seungyeol jumped at him as myungsoo moves backwards a few step "chill man" seungyeol huffed "i thought we're best friends.." myungsoo only smiled "we are" he ruffled seungyeol's hair

soomi eyed him, he was wearing a casual black hoodie with black straight jeans and suprisingly.. he looked awesome in it "hi soomi" myungsoo greeted. soomi quickly replied with a small grin "oh.. hey".

soomi looked around as she carefully scanned the crowd "looking for hoya?" myungsoo pulled his head next to her as he match his view with her "ani!" soomi blushed "why---why should i?" she pretended to look at her phone as myungsoo laughed "i'm just guessing"

----

"oppa~" a high pitched voice reached soomi's ear as she turned around and found no other than tiffany clinging on her fake lover, hoya "aish.. just leave me alone" hoya shook tiffany's hands off his arms as stomped his way off but, his annoyed face turned bright when he saw soomi "soomi!" he called

soomi and myungsoo only stand there, looking at him with no expression "hi!" hoya smiled awkwardly. soomi rolled her eyes and coldy replied "bye" soomi looked away and dragged myungsoo with her "let's go"

myungsoo looked back to hoya "see you on the plane.." he said, giving hoya a slightly apologetic face and followed soomi "just forget her oppa" tiffany said "shut up, will you?" hoya looked at her, tiffany pouted

"soomi wait!" hoya chased after soomi and myungsoo, leaving tiffany behind *you're going to be mine, hoya* tiffany puffed her cheek in anger then looked at the now almost-dissapearing hoya "wait oppa!~" pissed, tiffany decided to followed hoya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"miss, please put up your chair.. it's almost landing" the stewardess lightly patted soomi's shoulder "euhm.." soomi took off her green eye mask and quickly put up her chair. she yawned and stretched as the shed of light from the window hitted her.

soomi looked out the window, smiling "konichiwa tokyo.." she scanned the view from her seat as jieun, who sat beside her, peeked at the scenery as well "it's beautiful isn't it?" jieun eyes widened.

soomi gave her a quick hug "your'e so hyped, jieun" jieun only gave her a grin and nodded. they were both awed by the beautiful city, it was different from seoul, it gives out... a fresh feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the colours of cherryblossoms started to change to glimmering fuschia as the flower bloomed all over the city.
 
"don't put out your luggage first! put it back in the bus!" ms lee screamed at the students who are struggling to get their luggage down "saemi! put your luggage back!" she pointed at a student, she quickly put back her bag and so the other followed

"minwoo! no PSP please!" ms. lee snatched away the game and put it in her bag. she shook her head "these students are just too many to be controlled only by one teacher..where is he?" she asked to herself, checking out the crowd but she couldn't find 'him'

"get into your groups! don't get split up!" ms. lee clapped her hands as she tried to control the overhyped students. she coughed, shooking her head as she looked at the uncontrolled students

"if you're not lining up in 10 seconds, i'll cancel the free time this afternoon and visit historical places instead!" she threatened. In a matter of seconds, the students quickly get into their groups, lining up nicely "good" ms. lee grinned widely, looking at the students

----

"ugh.. why should i be in the same group as you?" tiffany complained, looking at soomi up and down. soomi shot her a slight glare but then looked away, sighing *like i wanted to be in the same group as you..*

soomi plucked in her earphones and listened to her all-time-favourite, brown-eyed-soul's nothing better, set on repeat. while in the other hand, myungsoo and hoya are busy chattering about their favourite japanese indie band. well mostly, it was hoya who's talking. myungsoo only smiled and listened carefully to his friend blabbering.

----- nothing better... nothing better.. than-------

"ya! are you listening?!" tiffany hollered at soomi. soomi threw her an annoyed look as she took off her earphones "what?" soomi asked uninterestedly, tiffany make a face "give me your number" she snapped the phone from soomi's hand

"why are you snatching away people's phone like that?" soomi growled, trying to take back the phone "it's for emergency, ms. lee told us to do so! that's why use your ear!" tiffany screamed at her face.

while tiffany was looking to the other direction, soomi pretended to punch her *this annoying queenka* soomi softly hissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"stay in your groups everyone! we'll have a little game here!" 

when the students heard the word 'game' they quickly shifted their eyes back to the teacher "and of course.. there's also a prize for the winning group!" ms. lee smirked.

the students eyes widened up "what's the prize?!!" a group of boys screamed out as ms. lee chukled "that's a secret of course!" the students were very hyped

"let's play treasure hunt! i'll give each group a different list of tasks and whoever finished first, wins! isn't that fun?" the students quickly gave a loud 'yes' as soomi closed her ears *my poor ears~ i hope i'm not deaf in this kind of crowd*

"this game's time limit is tomorrow at 5pm! if you're late, your group loses!" ms. lee reminded. just then, a blonde haired guy wearing a blue long sleeves ran towards us as he panted

"sorry i'm late.." the girls started to squeal as they saw the handsome young men "who is that? he's so cute!" a girl beside soomi squealed "i know!" the other joined. the girls squaled as the guy made his way to ms. lee.

soomi, hoya, sunggyu and jieun's eyes grew widened as they looked at the familiar figure

"so.. this is our tour leader! he's my friend's cousin, lee byunghun who volunteered to be our tour guide for this 5 days trip. he quickly agreed when i said i was searching for a tour guide for daewon high's second year field trip" she chukled as l.joe slightly blushed.

he prentended to fixed his hair as ms. lee nudged him "introduce yourself, byunghun" she smiled

l.joe found soomi among the crowd and smiled at her, then he looked at the crowd "hi everyone! i'm going to be your tour guide, currently one year above all of you. i know every little place here since i've lived here before.. so let's get along and have fun" he smiled.

hoya looked at him with disbelief *that L.joe again?!* hoya scoffed and turned around at soomi who is now smiling at l.joe as l.joe sends her a wink.

*great*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jieun heart flutters as she saw l.joe but then, again, she noticed that the only person in his eyes is her best friend, Soomi. "L.joe?" seungyeol popped next to jieun as she jumped a little, startled "euh?" jieun quickly looked at seungyeol and noticed his eyes widened as he focused on L.joe 

"do you know him?" jieun asked as seungyeol pulled out the lollipop in his mouth "not quite.." he furrowed his eyebrow and eat his lollipop again. *why is seungyeol calling byunghyun oppa with 'L.joe'? he only let few people know about his nickname* jieun kept looking at seungyeol

seungyeol seemed to notice the uncomfortable gaze jieun gave him. he didn't know why she was giving him such look but he reckon it was because she wanted something from him.

he searched for his pocket and pull out an apple flavoured lollipop "want one?" he asked as he handed her his lollipop, jieun looked at seungyeol then to the lollipop which is now in her hands.

she gripped onto the lollipop slowly "gomawo" she shyly smiled "no probs" seungyeol smiled

*she's weird.. but cute*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"remember everyone! stay with your group! byunghyun & I will be judging you guys, we will also be guiding all of you so make sure everyone saved our numbers" ms. lee distributed the personal information paper to the students.

drr~ drr~

soomi's phone vibrated as she quickly opened the new message

'to: Soomi

glad to see you again in japan! L.joe at your service!

-byunghyun oppa'

soomi giggled as she read the message then looked back to L.joe on the front stage, sending her a smile. hoya who saw this wasn't very pleasant "he just kept getting on my way.." hoya slowly growled, myungsoo tapped on hoya's shoulder

"isn't he.. that L.joe?" myungsoo furrowed his eyes at l.joe and looked at hoya "he is that L.joe" hoya groaned "why is he here?" myungsoo asked

"i don't know.. but one thing for sure, we should becareful around him.." hoya warned myungsoo.

-----

"let the game begin!" ms.lee cheered as the group started to move on their own, spreading out. each group is equipped with a list of tasks they have to do and find in this huge cosmopolitan city.

"can i look out as well?" l.joe asked ms.lee "sure!" she smiled "gomawo" l.joe smiled before following behind soomi's group secretly

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT PLEASEE~~~

so this is the 1st part of the field trip ^^~

i hope i didn't dissapoint you guys~

do you managed to find another possible love line in this chapter? ^^

thankyou for the comments! <3 keep the comments coming!~ *hugs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i believe in TeenFinite <3

7 + 6 = 13

what does 13 reminds us of?

Super *TEENFINITE* Junior :D