Chapter 33: Trouble?

I'm Not Your Girlfriend!

`Is your head still calculating?

  Are you still confused on what the answer is?

  It's simple------ I can't let you go ` - Infinite Cover Girl -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

KIM SOO MI's POV

"i love you kim soomi. i've fallen for you"

i swore i heard that small voice in my dream. it was just that i couldn't see his face

the bright light behind him hitted my eyes, making it harder to see him.

"who are you?" i asked but there were no response

who said that?

---------------------------------------------------

nobody's POV

chirp.. chirp.. chirp..

soomi's eyes fluttered open by the sounds of birds chirping. she looked out the window and her eyes squinted as the rays of sun emerged in "what time is it..?" she yawned. her dream was rather.. heart pumping "who is that guy?" she slowly muttered under her breath.

she felt a warm presence, she looked to her left and found hoya still sleeping. hoya had his hands tightly gripping onto soomi's. a sudden rush of adrenaline pumped inside her *why is he sleeping on the floor? why is he holding my hand?* she was still stunned.

*what happened last night?* soomi gasped and slowly slid her hand away, hoya moves a little "euhm.." hoya mumbled but then slept again. soomi quickly scanned herself *nothing bad happened right? i still have my clothes on..* she hastily smoothened her clothes and zipped hoya's  jacket all the way up

she bended her knees and straightened it up a several times, it was healed overnight *my legs are not sprained anymore! and it wasn't very cold too..* she looked to the warm blanket around her body then looked at hoya *hoya..* soomi bit her lips *he helped me a lot yesterday..if only he wasn't there..* she softened.

"thankyou hoya" soomi smiled upon looking at the sleepy figure beside her. she slowly played with his hair like he was some kind of pet "good boy" she rested her chin over her knees as she continued to brush his hair slowly *his hair is so soft* she hummed along as she pretended to pat the boy's head.

------

suddenly, hoya's eyes opened widely as he jumped onto her. he pinned her on the bed as the girl gasped "aaah! hoya! get off!" she hastily yelped "i'm not a 'good boy', soomi" hoya let out a smirk and gripped both of her hands. soomi let out a big scream "ert!! get off me!!"

"you must've thought i'm sleeping.. how cute" he chukled, soomi face redenned "ya---yahh!" her voice started to tremble, she threw her face to the side, avoiding his eyes "oh and did i missheard or you really said 'thankyou'?" he teased. soomi struggled to loosen his grip but she failed and it only cause hoya to leaned closer "hoya you ert!!---"

*BAM!!!*

the door flew open, slammed onto the floor. there was a figure of a familiar guy panting by the door "soomi.." a soft, concerned voice went out from his lips as he scanned the view *uh-oh* soomi gulped in.

l.joe eyes bugged up. he scanned the view carefully, hoya was pinning her on the bed with his hands gripping tightly on soomi's hands *awkward..* soomi face went guilty "oppa.." 

l.joe let out a growl "what. are. you. doing?" a low furious voice exploded from l.joe.

soomi quickly pushed hoya away and stood up, hoya only let out a scoff and followed soomi *this bastard* he dusted his clothes slightly before throwing a glare to l.joe.

l.joe and hoya glared to each other, long enough until soomi decided to break the silence "oppa mianhae.. it wasn't really like that" she slowly tugged on l.joe's dirty sweater.

l.joe looked down to soomi and gave her a weak smile "neo gwenchana? why are you here.. with him?" he asked, soomi only bit her lips and ducked in "i'm trying to find a lost item and accidentally got lost.. he helped me" she played with her fingers scaredly

*helped you?* l.joe wasn't very delighted "don't you know that ms lee and all the students were concerned about the two of you? how can the two of you leisurely stayed here overnight"

he looked over to hoya who seemed to not care "moreover, the two of you are students with different gender for heaven's sake!" l.joe threw his hands on the air, soomi ducked in lower *l.joe oppa went mad again..*

"stop screaming, blondie. we're not deaf" hoya stepped forward "hoya--" soomi tried to stop him but hoya didn't care and continued "she was chased down by a snake, sprained her ankle and poof! that's how we got here" hoya calmly explained. "you---" l.joe was about to let out another chapter of nagging but hoya cutted again

"we didnt do anything, allright? stop asking her a lot of questions, she's having a hard time too yesterday" hoya gave l.joe an annoyed look as he swung his arms around her *she's mine, bastard* l.joe flinched at his words, he got his fists clenched *why do i look defeated right now?*

-ring ring ring-

"yoboseyo?" l.joe opened the call "ye.. ye.. i found them.. ye.." he closed the phone "was that ms. lee?" soomi voice sounded frightened. l.joe gave her a small nod and walked out

"follow me" he commanded while soomi and hoya obediently followed him. there wasn't much conversation going on, instead it was pure silence.

as the three of them got out of the forest and reached the temple, ms.lee was already waiting on the entrance, tapping her feet in annoyance "" hoya hissed quietly. soomi who was standing beside him quickly cowerred and hid behind hoya

"good job, byunghyun-sii. you may rest now" ms.lee said to l.joe, l.joe bowed a little before walking away. he looked back to soomi again while putting on a sad expression *i was a little too late..*

------------------------------

"lee howon, KIM SOO MI" ms.lee voice grew louder at her name, soomi flinched and moves a few step backward *uh-oh.. trouble?* the shoe tapping goes on and it only sounded like a death smphony to her ears *help me..* soomi crossed her finger

"do you know what mistake both of you did yesterday?" the question sounded more like a threat, soomi didn't bear to answer. her lips pressed into a thin line as she gulped in

"kim soo mi? answer me!" ms. lee screamed. soomi quickly lifted her head, startled. her chin began to wobbled "i.. got lost.."

"you got lost?! why? how?" ms.lee crossed her arm *darn why is she throwing all of this to me?* soomi couldn't say that it was because she tried to find one damn valentine chocolate that's going to change her life forever. talking about getting *cough* killed by hoya *cough*

"lee howon can you help her?" ms. lee turned to hoya who was looking rather relaxed "it's hoya, miss" he reminded. ms.lee didn't dare to go against him "yes, hoya. can you help this guilty young lady explaining things out?" she pointed to soomi. soomi gave hoya a quick pouty face and mouthed 'help me'

hoya let out a smirk "yes. actually yesterday, i asked her on a date on the woods but we eventually got lost and our phones are dead" he calmly said "so yeah" he let out a quick shrug. soomi's and ms. lee's jaw dropped in instant *what the hell hoya?!* soomi gritted her teeth as hoya sends her a quick wink "right, babe?"

"is that right?" ms.lee quickly swifted her eyes to soomi again. soomi stood straight all of a sudden, frozen *oh * she looked to hoya then to ms.lee who's already glaring at her.

hoya swung his arms around soomi "it's allright miss, we're still s" he gave ms.lee his biggest teeth smile as the teacher was lost at words. soomi quickly face falms herself *hoya you stupid jerk!*

------

ms.lee coughed before she continued "both of you have disturbed the activity yesterday, i even sent byunghyun to look for the both of you. he didnt sleep" ms.lee started to nag

"l.joe oppa--- i mean byunghyun oppa didn't sleep last night?" soomi bravely asked "he looked for both of you overnight" ms.lee said. soomi went more guilty *sorry l.joe oppa..*

hoya saw her concerned face and grew annoyed *why does she have to feel sorry for him all the time?!*

"mianhae.." soomi bowed "say it to byunghyun, not me" ms. lee crossed her arms again. hoya rolled his eyes *stop saying sorry, kim soo mi!* he grabbed on soomi's hand "okay we're sorry, can you let us off this time?" he hissed and walked away

"lee howon---" ms lee eyes went fired up. hoya stopped and turned around "it's hoya" he cutted, ms.lee gave him a sigh "hoya and kim soomi, the two of you will be cleaning the toilet for the rest of the camp for the punishment!" ms lee annouched

"what--" hoya choked "or i'll tell your father that you're spending a night with a girl" she threatened. hoya eyes widened up "andwae!" he begged. soomi only sighed *i knew there was going to be a punishment*

"get cleaning" she left the two students speechless

"it's all your fault kim soomi" hoya muttered

"me? it was you who added oil to the fire!" soomi huffed and stomped her ways away

"wait for me!" hoya followed her

------

l.joe actualy hasn't left from the start and saw all the scene above.

he could felt his heart stabbed really deep *it wasn't supposed to turn out like this..*

*no.. i loved her first*

to be continued..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#prayforBLOCKB

i'm a new BBC and suddenly.. BOOM! that controversy came up

poor boys.. i hope things will be better in time :(

~~~~~~~~~~~

HOJOE <3

come on~ L.joe is hot too XD

but darn.. HOYA KILLED ME <3