Chapter 8

Times To Love Again

Un-beta

Chapter 8

 

Work seems like the most logical thing they could both work on, keeping themselves busy was the only thing they could do. It wasn’t until six they were joined in his living room.

“Umm Yunho!”  Yunho head tilted up at the sound he  must have closed his eyes only for a second he looked to the side his mother was staring at him. His eyes moved to the pressure leaning next to his shoulder. Jaejoong was leaning on his shoulder. “Jaejoong wake up no sleeping…..

Jaejoong opened his eyes in a sleep manor. “I’m not…. He sat up when he realised there was someone staring at them both.

“Umma this is Jaejoong.” Jaejoong bowed his head forward only wishing he didn’t his head acted terribly. He raised his hand to his head.  “You okay….?” Yunho asked he was concerned.

“I think I just moved too fast…” He answered. “Could I use your Bathroom?”

“Sure you know where it is?” Yunho told him keeping his eye on Jaejoong as he passed. It was only when he was out of the room did Yunho Mother spoken.

“Who was that?”

“Jaejoong he works for me….!”

“Why is he here… it unlike you to bring someone home.” She looked to the little boy in her arm leaning his head on his grandmother shoulder as he looked at his father his stuff toy held tightly in his arm.

“I was dropping him home from work when Appa rang me about Changmin.” She looked at her son. “I knew your father was hiding something from me last night serious what did Changmin do this time.

“Nothing apart from getting twisted…..”

“And…” She looked in the direction of where Jaejoong went. This was an accident at the club Jaejoong hit his head I couldn’t let him go home.”

“Where you hurt….?” She looked at her son over letting the little boy in here arm go to the floor. She walked forward noting the paperwork on the table she held fire in her eye. You let someone with a head injury work…. What were you thinking are you trying to make it worse?

“I was trying to keep him awake….” Yunho answered her. His mother shook her head disapprovingly.

“You should have woken me up.” Yunho didn’t know what to say.  “Go check on him right now.” She told him watching as he followed father Jaejoong She looked to the little boy holding the side of his dressing gown. “Your daddy is an idiot…..? What was he thinking?” the little boy looked at her not understanding a word.

Jaejoong groaned feeling his head, a large lump had developed over the night, he couldn’t see it but it was pounding. He heard a tap on the door. He washed his hand and stepped out looking at Yunho only for a second before falling over his own feet forward right into Yunho chest...as a sharp wave of pain washed over him. Yunho frowned he helped Jaejoong back to the living room to sit down.

“I think we should take you to the hospital,” Yunho told him.

“I’m fine….” Jaejoong spoke out, “I think… just a bit dizzy that all...”  Jaejoong lay his head back  on the couch his eyes closed as he rubbed his forehead. He only looked up when he felt something climbing up beside him. The little boy looked at him with big eyes. Jaejoong held out his hand giving a light smile as the little one climbed up.

“Aren’t you smart…” Jaejoong muttered. The little one looked so much like his father. He was about to climb onto Jaejoong lap when Yunho return. “Karam no!” the little boy stopped pouting.

“Yunho he only wanted to say hello!” Jaejoong spoke out rubbing the little one cheek making him giggled. Yunho didn’t know what to say. Jaejoong was owing the child. Yunho couldn’t help but admire how Jaejoong interacted with the child.

“Here I got you some painkillers?” Jaejoong took the glass from Yunho and the pills slipping them into his mouth. I should really go home….”

“Not while you’re under my roof you won’t. Now Jaejoong, Yunho been filling me in on a few things so you been staying with us for the next few days so what would you like for breakfast?” Yunho mother returned looking to both of them. “Yunho will get you a room ready upstairs so you can rest when the time allow. I won’t be letting my son work you to the brim which you’re under my care.

“Umma…..

“Who brainy idea was it to let someone work with a head injury.” Jaejoong looked to Yunho. His look said there was no point is arguing with her.  The morning had got off to a good start. Yunho mother was really carrying toward him. Even when she was shouting at her younger son about drinking and that he was the fault of Jaejoong injury and make him apologise. Checking on him every couple of minutes, Jaejoong was on this couch Yunho beside him with Karam between them with a book.  This was very odd to her. Karam never went close to Yunho it wasn’t the child fault Yunho was barely around Karam that he wasn’t close to him. But maybe it was Jaejoong she wasn’t sure; she learnt a lot about Jaejoong at breakfast most part that made her sad. At one point in the afternoon Jaejoong was sitting in the living room alone she found Jaejoong having a conversation with Changmin. Whatever the conversation was about at the end Changmin went to his parents apologising for his antic and Promise to not worry them.

 When night fell…. Yunho showed Jaejoong to a room. “I’ll wake you ever three hours.” Jaejoong sat on the bed. “If you need anything I’m next door.”  It wasn’t long until Jaejoong was fast asleep Yunho felt guilty waking his every couple of hours. At one point he found himself watching Jaejoong as he slept.

A smile spread across his handsome face as he entered the bedroom watching Jaejoong he was breath-taking under the light of the stars. Yunho sat on the bed if was their first time in a long time Yunho felt something for someone. He found himself wanting so badly, He hadn’t felt like this in a long time. Not since his wife died. Jaejoong was still in a deep slumber unaware of Yunho watching him as he slept. At one point he had to stop himself from leaning forward and kissing those red lips.

“Jae…. You need to wake up.” Yunho shook Jaejoong shoulder a little. Making Jaejoong look at him, “You can go back to sleep now.” Jaejoong nodded curling back up in the cosy bed. Yunho left closing the door quietly behind him. He stood and stopped for a moment before finding himself next to his son’s crib. He pulled the cover up over his son. “Karam I shouldn’t I’m betraying you’re Umma. I got to stop…  it not my place I can barely look after you....I’m sorry I’m a bad father. If I could change places with your Umma I would?”

.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

Yunho I'm sure your wife wouldn't want to change places with her.

 

Hope you enjoy this chapter just like the last

Comment please.