Chapter 4

Times To Love Again


Un-beta

________________________________________

Chapter 4


It had been a couple of months and everything seems to be going great for Jaejoong he’d really settle into his job, He made friend with a few of his colleges, and really close with a guy names Junsu despite having a few difficult with the language he was doing a lot better, he really enjoyed his time working in the design department even though making friends was difficult he didn't seem to be that bothered as he had junsu. They would have lunch most days together if they weren’t too busy. Jusnu could really cause a storm when he was angry or something wasn’t going right he'd even heard him having a go at Mr Jung. He wasn't someone who'd back down, even if Yunho was threatened. A stack of papers landed on Jaejoong desk, Jaejoong turned his gaze and looked, “It approves the model have been call  and will be here in the next couple of days. Jaejoong sat back….in his chair. “It’s been approved.”


“You’re joking right… I wasn’t even finished with the layout of the design….?”


“Mr Jung really liked the idea…. said it have potential… if you make a few changes here, here and here.” Junsu pointed it out to Jaejoong who highlighted them at a moment notice. Jaejoong had learned you would hear Jusnu before you would see him. But when it got down to it he was a normal person a really hard worker. Jaejoong had just finished three designs ready for a meeting with Mr Jung in a couple of hours.


When he first met Junsu, he was smiling asking how he spent a good hour in an elevator with the boss and survived. Jaejoong didn’t understand but a comment in the back of his head, “I’m a hard person to work for….


"Way to go!  Didn’t I tell you?" Junsu asked,


 "Thanks…..


“How can you be so laid back….He approved it….


“I’m not good with words….


“Course you are, your just a little too reserved live a little…” Jusnu told him, “Think of it this way with the amount of Ieda you come up, you’ll be moving up the corporate ladder really quickly. Mr Jung not the easiest man to please… He can be hard and unpleasant… but


“Su you could get in trouble for talking to the boss like that.


“Look all I’m saying is you’re doing really well, I’ve worked here for two years and you’re the first person to actually in the first couple of month get a shot at a layout. People on this floor would kill for this opportunity don’t you forget that.”


“I have a meeting with him later…..” Junsu shrugged, sitting back down at his desk beside Jaejoong.

"We should celebrate….”

“Su….


“It's a thing for celebration; you’ve got the whole team falling before you in the month you came to work here." Jaejoong raised his eyebrow at his college, before looking through his emails when he says a new one.


“Damn it….”Jaejoong gathered up the Project folders from the desk.  “He moved the meeting forward. I’m late….


“So drinking tonight……


“I don’t drink su…. But I have somewhere else to go night rain check…”Jaejoong ran past him hurrying to the meeting.

****


The meeting had run on for an hour, everything has been going so well until he was called to Mr Jung office. “Do you think this is a joke...?”Jaejoong was been shouted at.


“I take my job very seriously sir….. I worked hard for where I am now I know how to do my job and do it well.”Jaejoong hadn’t got a clue what happen but one thing he knew he needed to defend himself."Do you have the paperwork for design?"


“Yes….” Jaejoong handed him the folder. He flipped through it stopping on one page, “Reduce this by 9am tomorrow or we'll be having harsh words Mr Kim..” Yunho marked area he wanted to change. “Do you think maybe we could..."


"No, we don't have time to think it over. Get this done Print it out and go home." Jaejoong made it back to his desk grabbing a cup of coffee he could see the mistake. He’d be here for a while. He was busy typing away on his laptop was being funny. It wouldn't turn on When he did get in one his work was lost. He’d have to pull an all-nighter if he wanted to get it complete done. He watched everyone leave the office for the night leaving only him or so he thought. It’s just gone 12 when Jaejoong felt a hand on his shoulder.


“When I Said to have it on my desk by 9 I didn’t mean pull an all-nighter…


“it's fine…..”Jaejoong continued typing away ignoring Yunho…


"Go home!" He placed his hand on the desk beside Jaejoong.

“I will as soon as I finished this….”

“Jaejoong-shi…..” Yunho snapped at him. He was getting angry again but Jaejoong snapped back,


“I am going to finish what I start now please let me get on with my work.” Yunho left him. He did valve Jaejoong work ethic.  He turned back once Jaejoong was focused, Jaejoong was finally leaving he pulled an all-nighter and it was already 6pm the next day. He was supposed to go home yesterday but he continued had in on his boss desk at 9 o’clock and continued until his packed schedule was clear. He managed to finish it today, just later than expected Coffee had become his best friend for the day. He been called to Mr Jung office at five-thirty but as he was about to close the door a younger looking man with a sodding same child ploughed into the office.


“Changmin…..


“They said they called you a number of times… I had to leave college to pick him up Hyung…..” Jaejoong watched as Changmin dropped the child into Yunho arms. “He needs his father not me, not Umma or Appa… Taeyeon would be so disappointed in who you’ve become. Jaejoong watched him leave without the child. “Changmin I have a meeting Yunho placed the child on the ground chasing after the guy named Changmin. Jaejoong turned to the child “WAAAAAAAHHHH” a now shrill and urgent cry shook him, rushing to little boy fussing up a storm.


“Oh, aigoo, aigoo, Little one what the matter?” Jaejoong talked to him bent over picking him up. Upon hearing Jaejoong Soft voice made him look “Awwww, your wet? That must be uncomfortable!” Jaejoong looked around to see if the man name Changmin left a bag or something. Nothing, “Maybe Daddy will come back with... hold on I know it’s uncomfortable but bare its little one. 10 Min and Yunho still hadn’t returned, Jaejoong took the baby do to his floor informing Yunho reception that if he was looking for the little one he was with him. He thought about what he could for the baby, He made a cloth diaper for the baby. He was glad he stops crying he kissed the little one making him giggle.


“What are you doing?” Yunho stormed onto Jaejoong floor taking the baby…. “You had no right to take him anywhere. Jaejoong looked surprisingly at Yunho.


“I’M NOT THE ONE WHO LEFT A BABY ON MY OFFICE FLOOR AND DIDN’T COME BACK FORM HIM, I WAITED TEN MINUTE WITH HIM…. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SHOUT AT ME. ALL I DID WAS DOING WHAT ANYONE WOULD DO.” Been sleep deprived was catching up with him. Jaejoong picked up his bag. “I’m going home for the day. You should do the same” Jaejoong said looking sharply at Yunho before looking to the baby. “That child was wet I change him. He needs to be feed too….” Jaejoong was livid, why is he in the wrong. He left the building in a fiery…..  

 


________________________________________________________

Yunho stop neglecting your son....


Well, what do you think...

Please comment I don't know what you think if you don't