Chapter 50

Times To Love Again

Un-beta

Chapter 50

 

'Jusnu.... why is everyone walking around me like I have ten head,' Jaejoong placed his notebook on his desk after returning from a meeting as he looked around. Jaejoong had returned to work after his trip to Japan though Yunho did protest saying he should rest at home for longer. Jaejoong had to remind him what would his other employee think he'd be taking such liberty even still going to Japan. Yunho didn't really care he knew the truth and that was all that matter. But Yunho couldn't see it from his point of view but Jaejoong did. It wasn't like he couldn't and Yunho was becoming an overbearing nag about it yes, he still felt sick but he could function without too much trouble he surviving each day by drinking almost a gallon of water. Though he did have to make many trips to the bathroom, but it was better than having the feeling of throwing up every second. 

 

 

He sorts of missed work it felt so normal, tiring but normal.... he emails box flag an alarming amount of unread email that he still hadn't read through the one from the days, he kept pushing it back to later. 'Don't worry about it,' Junsu didn't look up from his screen if he did he probably break down laugh. 

 

 

'Tell me..' Jaejoong asked.  

 

 

'It's nothing... 

 

 

'SU.....' Jaejoong shouted without thinking making everyone turn in their direction. 'Fine don't tell me... He covered his mouth so embarrassed at his own outburst standing up knocking over his glass of water that shattered on the floor as he tried to grab it. If he wasn't embarrassed he was known. Jusnu got up from his seat when Jaejoong went down to reach it stopping him.  

 

 

'Breath will you.....' 

 

 

'Sorry...... 

 

 

'I see hormone our in effect....' Jusnu comment earning a glare from Jaejoong as he picked up the glass shard. 

 

 

'I'm not hormonal....' Jaejoong pouted. 

 

 

'Really... your reaction our so funny I really can't control myself.' Junsu commented. 'Yunho kind of let it slip you're excepting.' Jaejoong sat back at his desk so many emotions ran through his head. 'He didn't mean to say it, it just kind of happen when he saw you lifting the boxes with the new material.' He was in the mist of shock, anger. He was only coming to terms with it himself Yunho knew that yes, knew that a lot he'd spent most of his time trying to convince Jaejoong everything would be fine with the baby and with his own issued around it, they had told family.... but that didn't mean they had talked about or discussed the opinion of telling other. Come on people still didn't know they were married..... 

 

 

'Jaejoong..... 

 

 

'Just give me a minute will you......' Jaejoong sighed, 'while I figure if I am either going to strangle Yunho or kill him. 'Either one seems find to me now. 

 

 

'Mr Kim....' Jaejoong turned to the woman, 'The meeting will you be joining us.' Jaejoong was about to ask when it hit him, he'd almost forgotten. He got up from his desk gathering up material he needed looking to Junsu. 

 

 

'Don't worry I'll clean it up,' he said, 'And if I see Yunho  I'll tell him to make a wide birth of you.' 

 

 

**** 

 

Jaejoong hadn't spoken to Yunho for most of the day even when Yunho turned up at lunch Jaejoong was less than please to see him glaring at him the whole time he spoke to others around the area he was sitting, he purposely had come to the canteen and not Yunho office like he usually did at lunch. Jaejoong knew Yunho was here checking on him. Jaejoong was playing with the food on the tray the thought of it was making him feel so ill, He excused himself minute later, making his way to the water cooler. Only to almost trip but he felt an arm under his elbow, Yunho stood close, 'Mr Kim be careful there....' Jaejoong was livid he wanted to pull his arm away but didn't people were looking that was all he needed. He stood up straight while  Yunho let go of his hold  taking the tray from Jaejoong hand, eyes scanning everything,  Jaejoong always made his own but morning sickness really played on him. 

 

'Come to my office... after lunch I'll like a word with you.' Yunho told him as he placed the tray on the counter. 

 

'I have a meeting after lunch about proof.' Jaejoong didn't even look at him as he poured himself out some water gulping it down before throwing the plastic cup in the bin. 

 

'Jaejoong.... 

 

'I'll have to meet with you later Mr Jung....excuses me' Yunho noticed the tone in Jaejoong voice, He wasn't happy about something that was clear in his tone. Yunho stared at him as he walked away. 

 

 

**** 

 

 

The car ride was in silence Yunho turned to look at Jaejoong a few times only to find him leaning his head against the window his eyes closed. Yunho thought maybe the day had tired him out.  'Jae is something wrong?' Yunho asked as Jaejoong opened the back door of the car to allow Karam out when they pulled up outside the house.  Jaejoong glared at him as he spoke softly to Karam, 'It cold let's go inside and warm up before we get your dinner ready, Umma will see if he can stomach anything... the though didn't go out well as the door opened he help Karam out of his Jacket placing it on the coatrack.  

 

 

'Jae.....' Yunho called closing the door. 

 

 

'I'm going to lie down for half an hour..... you couldn't get me a glass of water, could you?' Jaejoong didn't give Yunho a chance to speak as he went upstair. Yunho went to the kitchen Karam in toe as he held out his lunch box to his grandmother who was at the sink. 

 

'How was today Karam...?' She asked taking it off him with a smile. 'Did you enjoy the lunch....' 

 

'Good.....  yeah.... Umma makes the best lunches, Appa...... drink please...' He turned to his father swinging next to the counter next to his father. 'Can I have Jellies too....' 

 

'You can have an apple... jellies are a weekend treat.' Karam pout but he accepted it as Yunho cut an apple in to segment, he placed them in a bowl giving them to his son. Karam ran off. 

 

'where Jaejoong dear....?Yunho mother asked. 

 

'He's gone up to lie down...he said he was a little tired.' 

 

'Is he alright?'.... 

 

'Just tired.... long day.... 

 

 

'Maybe he shouldn't be working such long hours anymore,' she commented, 'he's be so unwell maybe he should take it easy, it can't be good for him or the baby.' Yunho could hear the concern in her voice, it wasn't like he wasn't thinking it himself. 

 

'Dear it not our business.' Yunho father spoke.... 

 

'But..... 

 

'Yunho and Jaejoong are both adults.... they will know what to do when the times right.' She had to take her husband advice. 

 

 

'It's just I worry..... 

 

 

''Course Umma... that what we love about you, I'm going to bring this up to him.' Yunho held up the glass turning. When Yunho entered the room Jaejoong was curled up on their shared bed, his head laying into his pillow.' Yunho placed the water on the side table noting Jaejoong had changed, the t-shirt showed off his small petite bump. By the time Yunho  changed his clothes jaejoong was staring at him. 

 

 

'Why did you tell everyone at work.....?' He asked. 'You wouldn't let me tell your parents because you knew I wasn't copping with being pregnant,' he just wanted to know it didn't make sense to him. ' so what changed. 

 

 

' I just thought you could take it easy.... people were asking you to run around when you shouldn't be, and don't start me on the heavy boxes,' Yunho looked at him, now he understood. ' It you won't take my advice I had to make sure you did.... 

 

 

'So no two way commutation... then..... ...,' 

 

 

 

'Jaejoong it's not like that.... 

 

 

'Then tell me what it's like.... cause I'm really lost.' 

 

 

'If I though you would do what you were told I wouldn't have....' 

 

 

'I don't know where to begin that’s just wrong.....' Jaejoong sat up thinking. 

 

 

'Jaejoong...... 

 

 

 

'No....no.... don't say anything, I understand.... you don't trust me, not like I don't trust myself to carry this child.' 

 

 

 

'That not what I meant....' Yunho tried to say but Jaejoong stopped listening lying back down and placing his head under the pillow, Yunho forgot how emotion pregnancy could be. He didn't mean it like that he just want Jaejoong to relax, to stop stressing about every little thing. He wanted to stop Jaejoong from hearing stupid roomer that was running around the place, People talking badly about Jaejoong because of his absence, it was none of their busy and what counted Yunho  knetruth, he just got frustrated. Yunho sat on the edge of the bed.... 'I just want to protect you both... I probably did wrong. I care so much about you.....' Yunho placed his hand on Jaejoong shoulder giving a squeeze.  He wanted for a moment before getting up only to be stop when he felt Jaejoong grip his hand, Yunho lean over him, 'I love you.....accept your husband is an idiot....Okay....all he can do  is say the wrong thing.'w the  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 __________________________________________________________________________________-

 

Yunho were do you go wrong.......?

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed

 

 

Comment for the next