Chapter 31

Times To Love Again

Un-beta

_______________

Chapter 31

 

“Jaejoong that you?” Yunho called out from Karam room, putting him down for the night. He waited a few minutes before he saw Jaejoong came into sight.

“Sorry I’m late…,” He yawned covering his mouth, “You Umma really knowns how to shop,” he commented as he leaned against the doorframe watching Yunho as he rocked Karam in his arms. He been out since this morning with Junsu and Yunho mother having a busy day, he felt so tired now, every inch of his body ached. Yunho had to admit Jaejoong did look exhausted. He lay his son on the bed kissing him good night, before he turned to the side while Jaejoong did the same, “Goodnight little lamb sleep well.” Yunho followed Jaejoong back to their room. Automatically one of Yunho arms cupped around Jaejoong hips, his thumb his back as he placed Jaejoong head next to his chest pressing his lips to the Back of his neck. “You look tired, you should go to bed get some rest.” Yunho told him, Jaejoong nodded, “I plan too..will you be joining me….?”Jaejoong asked.  Yunho shook his head he had a few things to do and going back with Jaejoong will only make him hold Jaejoong all-night.

“I’ll join you in a bit.” Yunho smiled squeezing Jaejoong shoulder before allowing him to wander into their bedroom. Yunho watched for a moment waiting until he saw the light in the bathroom flicker on he made his way to the study opening his Laptop, He wanted to take Jaejoong away for a while they hadn’t really planned a honeymoon, but know that he thought about it maybe it would be something good for both. He closed this laptop and sat back, now all he needed to do was convince Jaejoong. He returned to the bedroom to find Jaejoong sitting up in bed, “Where you waiting on me?” Jaejoong didn’t have to answer as Yunho slip into the bed beside him. “Hey I was thinking we should go away for a while?”

“Hmm?”

“How could you feel about a skiing?” Yunho asked, “Have you been before?”

“I have, but not since I was in my teens… wait what brought this on, I thought we both agreed just to stay here.”

I changed my mind we should enjoy the time we have together… just the two of us.” Jaejoong eyed him.

 

****

 

Their wedding day was something both would cherish, in Jaejoong eyes in the first time in a long time he had a family to call his own. Yunho was his family Karam was his family, Yunho families was his family. They had spent the first week after the wedding with the family, and the next two weeks it would just be the two of them skiing, Yunho had talked Jaejoong into it saying alone time would be just what they need and Yunho parents agreed with it too. Yunho parents had agreed to take Karam while they were away.  They had barely made it four hours when Yunho said, “How about we make a pit stop for coffee?”

“We haven’t been driving that long?”

“It been four hours but we didn’t get a change to eat breakfast, they had an early start that morning leaving the house at five thirty. The where so concerned with no leaving their bags behind.

“Sure, why not but we’ll get it to go we have a really long drive.” The second the car stopped Jaejoong stretch his legs, the chill in the air woke him up to how cold it was outside. Yunho took the scarf from his neck and placed it around Jaejoong. They made it inside placing the order before heading back to the car. Before to long they had arrived the had been shown around the lodge, but all the couple had in mind was cuddling up as soon as they were left alone.

*****

Jaejoong looked out the lodge window, everything was so white and vase They been here five days so far, sending a lot of quality together just the two them, at one point they really needed to leave the room. “Ready to hit the slopes,” Yunho asked approaching Jaejoong from behind Jaejoong nodded Yunho held out the Jacket to Jaejoong, “Might as well hit the slope while the snow is fresh

“Yeah but I haven’t been skiing in a while I might be a tad rusty.” Jaejoong took hold of Yunho hand as the headed out of their room. They had rented some skies and things they needed taking full adventive of what they had at hand.  They had book in for a full day of ski lessons just to touch up on their skies. They weren’t that bad at staying up some part of it but the best part of it was when they road down the slope as a couple going down different rails some a little more tricky than other but that was the fun of, most night after a full day of skiing the happy couple could be found cuddle up beside a warm fire, one of the favourite part of the day was enjoying the view it was too beautiful to.

“Do you want to head back.?” Yunho skid up beside Jaejoong. Jaejoong took the muffle down from his lips. His lips slightly cracked from the cold. Yunho held out a lip balm to him, it wasn’t like they hadn’t put sun-cream on themselves several times throughout the day. But Jaejoong lip told a lot of tails. They had been out all day and now he was starting to feel cold. Yunho looks like he could do a few more laps around but knowing it was probably time for them to head back.

“Let do it ones more and then I’m done for the day…”Jaejoong told him as he placed the balm to his lips. He could do with some warmth in his body but Jaejoong knew Yunho wanted to be out a little longer. “Come on I know you’re cold,I’ll take you back to the lodge,” Yunho told him.

“One more run couldn’t hurt…. Green or red trail?” Yunho gave him a look, a look that said we can go back if you want, but Jaejoong just shook his yes. Yunho kissed his lips. “I love you,”  Jaejoong laughed.

“Tell me something I don’t know come on it will be dark soon.

 

Okay red trail it should be…” Yunho pushed of beside Jaejoong by his side.

****

Half way down the mouth, Jaejoong quicken his pace as did Yunho, the wind had picked up and the sky had changed, snow was beginning to fall heavy with each passing second. “Yunho… Jaejoong called out….” It was beginning to become difficult to see. “slow down….” He called out noticing Yunho in his haste to get themselves down quicker, Jaejoong shot of quicker they had to slow down he knew that there was a lot tree down this trail not to mention they couldn’t see what was between the freshly fallen snow. “YUNHO!” Jaejoong Shouted. Yunho in his haste  hit a low hanging branch throwing him off balance throwing himself into Jaejoong, as must as he tried to keep balance it hadn’t help the flipped Yunho twisting his ankle as he tumble to a halt. He looked around ignoring any pain he felt.  His mind was racing Jaejoong where was he, thank god for the colourful flannel he was wearing, “Jaejoong!”

 

****

They were both tumble Jaejoong tried to grab on to anything but the next him he felt was water, he’d landed in a half frozen stream, he remember his name been all he sat up his head spinning, water was already soaking through the material of his snow pant. He removed his ski still attached to his foot crawling out of the water. He needed to get out, pushing himself to his feet he almost crumble back into the water if it wasn’t for an outstretch hand that caught him, pulling him as his leg protested at the extra weight jaejoong looked up his eyes on Yunho. “Y’you’re bleeding.” Jaejoong teeth chattered. As Yunho held him, It was a worrying state for them both. They needed to hurry, “T-there should b-be a c-cabin close to h-here.” Jaejoong remember it from coming down the trail elarier in the week. Yunho placed Jaejoong arm around his neck while Jaejoong held Yunho waist. Limping they continued stumbling through the snow, Yunho ankle throb but it kept him alert. They needed to get out of this Jaejoong pace was slowing Yunho pulled with all he had he couldn’t see Jaejoong that well his vision began to double but he saw it the cabin. He hit against the doors watching it crash open as they fell over the door frame. Yunho faught unconsciousness he needed to check Jaejoong, he pulled Jaejoong close to him checking him. He hadn’t realised their where other here his eyes fixed on Jaejoong. Jaejoong eyes flicker open and close as he shivered.  It was only when he felt someone hand on him he his vision fab, his last words calling for,
"K-Karam......"

 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

I wonder what will happen.......

comment for the next