Chapter 33

Times To Love Again

Un-beta

Chapter 33

Jaejoong let out a relaxed sigh, it been a long couple of days at work, long hours finding the right people to model Jung corps designs. He was known for taking pride in his work and he did.  For the last number of days, he’d been working almost until morning, even weekend, he always tried to make it home just to spend time with his family but sometimes he was so exhausted he felt asleep before he could even make it home, twice Yunho had come back to work wondering what his wife was up to when his phone went to voice mail for the 10th time he’d rang him, he’d find his sleeping in his office.  Finally, his project was complete he could finally get some R’R.  It was just after mid-night when Jaejoong was about to make it up the stair when he caught something from the corner of his eye. His eyes fell upon his sleeping husband. Without a thought, he walked toward his husband he must have waited up for him. He had told Yunho earlier he would be home early, but that promised fail. He dipped his head down a slight grin on his face as he allowed his lip to press against his husband who woken to return the kiss.

The second they pulled apart Yunho said, “Your home, I was going to come get you if you didn’t.”

“Sorry took a bit longer than I thought I would be,” Jaejoong ran his hand through his hair before asking, “Did your parents get off okay?” Yunho nodded as Jaejoong sat next to him placing his head on Yunho shoulder. “Long day wasn’t it at least it the weekend.” Jaejoong nodded into Yunho. “Have you eaten…

“Yeah I did earlier…” Jaejoong answered.

“What time was that at….?’ Yunho wondered feeling Jaejoong thin frame. The project was one of the most difficult ones. But Jaejoong had taken control and wanted everything done to his liking. After the advent of their honey Jaejoong had to extent his time off from the company it was understandable but Jaejoong felt he had let the team down. People thought he took a lot of liberty after he got married taking extra time off. But if people knew he married Yunho they probably wouldn’t have questioned it. It wasn’t like he didn’t have reason and a husband who was more concerned of his wife’s well-being.

“Want to stay here for a while….” Jaejoong shock his head no, leaning his head up so their lips could have met again, Jaejoong hand entangled with Yunho. It wasn’t long until they made tried way upstairs curling up on the bed together. Jaejoong lay with his head against Yunho chest twisting his wedding band a permanent fixture on his left hand.

“We should take Karam to the park tomorrow…. If it’s a nice day,” Jaejoong commented feeling guilty for not been able to take his out in the last while. Yunho agreed, “I’m sure he’d like that.” Within second of them chatting away in bed Yunho was kissing him, Jaejoong climbed on top of Yunho Deeping the kiss before he flipped Jaejoong back onto the mattress, it wasn’t long until their hand entangled around one another, both hot teasing each other, driving each other crazy with ever movement.

“Yunho…. Jaejoong moaned quietly as Yunho pushed inside him.  The passion of their love was strong. Jaejoong finger tangled around Yunho hair. As Yunho kissed his neck leaving marks in his trail, another small wave engulfs them as he moans. Each pulse of their connection only carried them higher and then it happens both consumed in the moment. They lay beside each other slowly allowing their heartbeats to come to a regular beat. Finally, the cuddled up together.

 

****

Jaejoong awoke to Yunho arms around him, he smiled he loved waking with Yunho beside him, he’s life felt so prefect, he leaned over Yunho blowing air on his face, watching him turn made Jaejoong laugh. It was Jaejoong way of waking Yunho in the morning. He felt Yunho arm slide up his back, “Good morning,” Each day since their wedding was blitz Yunho kissed Jaejoong nose before they got up. Jaejoong brush his teeth in his bathroom, while Yunho shower it was quite a normal routine, there was no awkwardness between them, not since Yunho always made sure Jaejoong felt loved. Even if it ment teasing his wife or pinching his behind which made the lather jump and blush as the same time, if people looked as him when he made a slight sound while Yunho walked away laughing.

****

Yunho held karam in his arms as he went to the kitchen when he heard the sound of somebody's cooking knowing full well his wife was making their breakfast. "Look Karam Umma making something very tasty for us!" Yunho commented when his eyes met Jaejoong as he set freshy cooked food on the table.

"Oh, my boys are here?” Jaejoong kissed Karam as Yunho handed him to Jaejoong as he placed him in his seat. “Is the little man hungry? Jaejoong as Yunho hand rested on Jaejoong hip holding him close. Jaejoong looked at him.

 “Yah its the morning keep your love-dovey to a minimum,” Changmin rolled his eyes at the pair as Jaejoong pushed Yunho away, “Morning Changmin,” Jaejoong greeted his brother in law as he sat down. Yunho had almost for gotten they were looking after the moody teenage for the weekend while his parent we’re away. Yunho stiffed for a moment but keep it cool. kissing Jaejoong cheek."I’ll save the rest for later.” Jaejoong blushed at the statement.

“Yah……..

Yunho smirk looking to his younger brother can’t I kiss my wife “You should be use to us.. by now….” He snorted.  

 

****

They park was fun they walked around for a bit catching a bit of the fresh air while Karam sat his bike having Yunho push him all the way around he was learning about them. It wasn’t long until Karam spotted the playground. He points to it a number of time to excited to stay still. “Appa…play Appa play….” Yunho looked to Jaejoong who smiled. They took turned with Karam in the playground catching their breath when he ran around excited about almost everything, they had to remind him to be careful. Another week and his case would be off Jaejoong slowly bent down, “What do you want to go on next?”

“Swing Umma…push Karam….?” Jaejoong smiled at the little one so much more vocal. His voice so much clear and he was begining to make sentences. Yunho scooped up his son caring him over to the swing.

“You’re getting heavy…. Yunho told his son, “Umma feeding to much…good food…” He laughed, he was hoping to get a reaction and he did. Jaejoong pushed him lightly while Yunho stood off to the slide. Life couldn’t have been anymore prefect for them.