Chapter 36

Times To Love Again

un-beta

______________________________

Chapter 36

 

“So, this is where you where….? do you have any ieda how many times i rang you..?” Jaejoong turned his sluggish head to the side his eyes trying to focus on the person who was speaking to him his check held in his hand while his elbow propping up his head against the counter. “Yunho looking for you everywhere.’

“How did you find me….?” Jaejoong answered his voice slurring with each word Jusnu could tell. 

‘Little help from the bartender Jusnu thanked the guy when he returned with Jaejoong phone handing it to Jusnu. ‘II think he;'ll needs  coffee….” The bartender nodded before Jusnu took the seat next to Jaejoong, ‘I’ve been ring you all night….’ Junsu told him glancing over Jaejoong. Jusnu had never seen Jaejoong in such a state before. He never really drank, a glass of wine with dinner sometime but that was it.  The amount of time Junsu asked him out for a drink Jaejoong usually declined. The most he ever seen him drink was the day he’d taken Jaejoong out with Yunho mom before the wedding, and Jaejoong drank only a quarter of what Junsu and Mr Jung drank.

 

“Want to talk about it before I take you home….?”

“Why would I want to go back home.” Jaejoong sipped as this glass.

“Don’t you think you have enough,’ Junsu reached for the glass but Jaejoong held onto it tight as he stared at the empty glass looking for the bottle he had he tilled it into his glass before Jusnu took it from his hand placing it to the side. Jaejoong hands trembled around the glass as he squeezed it. The pain of the day lingered. Jaejoong shook his head.  Jusnu took the opportunity to text Yunho telling Yunho he found Jaejoong and that he would bring him home soon, right now he was more worried about the state state he was in.

“Did you have a fight….?’ Jaejoong laughed if only it was as simple as a peaty fight. ‘Must have been something really bad if you’re in this state.’

“Su drink with me…… Bartender get my friend here a drink,” Jaejoong shook his glass around

“Jaejoong I think you had enough, here drink the coffee and I’ll take you home….”

“No, I only want this ….” Jaejoong held the glass to his lips, before placing it on the counter. His eyes shoot tight as the advents of the day pass before his eyes. It was almost like it was suffocating him.

"It won't help you know?'

‘I don’t know what to do Su, he doesn’t see me as anything else that Karam minder.' Jaejoong cried out. “I’m not his wife…

“I find that hard to believe….

“He said it to that woman today…. He didn’t’ call me his wife….am I not? Am I not important? Should I not be upset…? Is he ashamed of me….? Did I do something wrong? Am I not good enough.” Junsu tried to make sense of Jaejoong words, “I don’t know what I can do su,Maybe we moved to soon…. I shouldn’t have…

“Jae Yunho loves you.

“Does he? I’m not so sure anymore…..” Jaejoong reached for the bottle over Su and downed it.

“Stop it! drinking won’t solve it…., How much have you drunk anyway? Are you trying to kill you’re self,” Jusnu graded his shoulder, forcing Jaejoong to face him? And then he saw it in Jaejoong pale skin, a blank expression, dull tear-filled eyes. He knew Jaejoong was hurting bad, even worse than he thought but what scared him more was when Jaejoong said.

“Won’t be the first time…. i did soemthing stupid like that?,” With that said Jaejoong placed his head on the counter and began to cry.

 

 

****

 

 

 

Junsu didn’t need to ring the doorbell when he arrived at Yunho home, half the lights were on including someone watching for the window as the car pulled up.  Jusnu helped Jaejoong out of the passenger seat as the door open Yunho ran out. Junsu keep one of his arms around Jaejoong back supporting his wait so he wouldn’t fall over. “Jae….’ Yunho called out.

“He was drinking pretty hard Yunho.” Junsu told him. The drink seemed to be hitting Jaejoong hard now Jaejoong could barely stand. “I’ll take him inside,” Guilty ate at Yunho as Jaejoong weight fell on him tear in Jaejoong eyes that couldn’t be missed. Yunho placed his hand around Jaejoong back as he helped him up the stepped to the house, Junsu following close behind.

“Yunho I don’t know what you said to him but…”

“I got it…. Thanks for your help Jusnu.” Yunho turned. “Do you want to come in…

“Nah I’m going home…. Call me in the morning and explain. He said a few things that concern me….

“Like…?

“I think I’ll talk to him tomorrow,” With a weak smile Junsu turned to leave.  Yunho watched him go, his gaze lingering on him for a moment before he closed the door, turning his attention back to his wife.

“Jaejoong what have you done to yourself? Come on let’s get you to bed.” Yunho kissed him hair as he leaned into him.

“why did you... you hurt me……?” Jaejoong soft voice broke across Yunho, the pain in his voice was staggering. “Why…. Why do you treat me like I’m nothing….?

“Jae…” Tears pooled in Jaejoong eyes as he cried. All Yunho could do was hold him, it wasn’t long until Jaejoong body became weak against Yunho,

“I love… I love you so much,” Jaejoong voice whispered against Yunho as he placed him on the bed. he left the room for a second returning with two small pills he slipped the into Jaejoong mouth before holding a glass to this lips so he couldn't swallow  them down. Yunho lay Jaejoong on the bed removing his clothes before pulling the covers over him. ‘sleep we'll talk in the morning,’ Yunho sat beside him but it wasn't until Yunho had his back to him did Yunho hear the sound of Jaejoong breakdown. His head buried in his pillow muffing out his cries, Yunho couldn’t help but take hold of Jaejoong hand kissing it over and over again.

I’m sorry Jaejoong… I never meant it the way I said it… I love you with everything I have, I just want you all to myself I forget, I when.....I shouldn’t. Yunho lay on the bed beside Jaejoong his arm around his waist. “I love you,' Yunho whispered to him over and over. “You will always be my wife…. caring wife....I do take advantage of you... and i'm sorry.....

 

 

________________________

Yunho you better speak to Jaejoong  and makeup... make him fell loved and don't take his love for granted

 

Comment for the next update