Chapter 44

Times To Love Again

UN-Beta

_____________________________________________________

Chapter 44

 

 

Everything hurt, what was he thinking when he got up this morning. Each step took an effort but he felt he owed it to her his breath laboured with the strain.  Yunho was certainly got to chew at this ear when he found ou.t He lay a different arrangement of flowers next to the round side thinking a slight change was in order.  Words spoken inside his head as he spoke to himself to her. ‘I met your parents, I don’t think they approved of Yunho and I.’ Jaejoong stood up backing away from the spot to lean against the rail it took a good bit of effort to get here he needed to take in the much-needed air. ‘Not that I blame them.’ He sighed, ‘they seem as lost as Yunho was when I met them. They still feel the loss for you. Karam got a little upset the other day but Yunho was a great dad.’ Jaejoong looked around him. ‘I think he was more upset that I was hurt… when all I could think about was we… ‘Jaejoong thought about it. ‘Yunho could loss his son and it could be my fault.’ His head was burning, ‘I feel like I’m making your family fall apart and all I want is everyone to be happy. Don’t get me wrong Yunho and I have had are trouble but when it comes to Karam and Yunho.’ They were what made Jaejoong happy, ‘I’m sorry…. I’ll visit again……’

 

Jaejoong stood up only to feel an overwhelming desire to sit down he almost fell forward when he felt a hand cup his holding him still so he could hold himself moment, Jaejoong turned his eyes widening. ‘Dear you need to sit down….’ She looked across the road seeing how unwell how unsteady he was. ‘There’s a café across the road would you like to join me.’ Jaejoong was taken back by surprise.

‘I should…

‘Please, you don’t look so well dear’

****

He’d been sitting in the café ‘Anything to drink dear? she asked calling over a waiter. Jaejoong couldn’t feel more anxious if he tried anyone would have notice he felt more feverish than he had this morning, he shouldn’t be here, this was a big mistake.

‘Just water,’ he answered briefly glancing at her. It wasn’t until the waiter was gone that she spoke to him. ‘I believe I own you an apology, what was said was uncalled for….’ She soft softy. Jaejoong could clearly see the true emotions in her eyes she was truly sorry. She looked out the window her eyes on the flowers…

‘I thought they were left by Yunho I see the so often I thought…. I didn’t think….’ She didn’t finish turning back to Jaejoong. ‘Did Yunho tell you…’ Jaejoong shock his head no.

‘I fought out after I began to work at the company.’ Jaejoong asked. ‘Yunho wants me to stop. but it’s my way of paying respect to her.’ She smiled.

‘Yunho see the good in you, I can tell.’ Her words made Jaejoong look at her. ‘so tell me about yourselves. I want to know the person Yunho thinks would be a good Umma to my grandson.’ She didn’t mean to make it sound like it came out. ‘Taeyeon loss her life so young….it was a lot for us to take in…. everything became a blur after a while it was easier for us to believe that she wasn’t gone. We stopped visiting it was hard to watch when you knew how much they met to one another…..’ The waiter returned with the drinks. She thanks him before forcing on her cup. ‘We forget it’s be years since she’s be gone. Yunho had a right to move on it was a shock to us… still.’ Jaejoong understood. ‘It must be difficult on you….

‘Sometimes…’ Jaejoong answer, ‘Yunho and I have had are struggles but were working on it. We just kept running into one another,’

‘Yunho must really care for you… Karam too.’ She spoke softly. ‘I wanted to stop by and apologise we never met what was said it was just a big shock. Yunho has a right to continuing with his life and you.’ Jaejoong held his hand around the glass his headache returned in a matter of seconds Jaejoong raised his hand to his head, ev.’en his stomach hurts weirdly.

‘How long have you been married?’ she asked.

‘short while… it still pretty new to us… we had been dating for a good while we wanted to be sure.’

‘you get on well with Yunho, Karam and his family….’

‘Yeah… I love them all, Yunho Umma is like the umma I never had.’ Jaejoong played with the rim of his glass. ‘Yunho took me home one night after an incident with Changmin. I felt nervous and odd but Yunho mom was very welcoming to me. Treated me like one of her own sons….’

‘You lost your mother too….’ Jaejoong nodded.

‘I didn’t really know her… all that well, she died before I could remember much of her but I knew she loved me and wanted me.’ Jaejoong thought about her, ‘I was adopted, my Father… found it difficult to talk about her while I was growing up so we never did. I don’t want that for Karam…. Yunho understand that, we tell Karam about his Umma every day. Jaejoong took his other hand down from him his head.

"Dear is their anyone I can call for you?" she held out her hand to Jaejoong her voice full of worry as Jaejoong began to breath heavily with his eyes closed. ‘Yunho perhaps I could give him a call’ She reached for her phone.

"I'm okay," Jaejoong answers as he sipped the water carefully hoping not to spill it. He takes a deep breath and exhales slowly. ‘Yunho has important things to do at work….’ Jaejoong looked to his watch. ‘I should go…before someone send a search party, I only said I was going out for air.’ she nodded feeling sadden she couldn’t talk to Jaejoong longer, explain how sorry she was. Before Jaejoong left the table., ‘Please come see Karam again he’d love it. Yunho would to…’

‘I’d like that….. I’d like that a lot.

‘Karam got a play in kindergarten tomorrow would you like to attend.’ Jaejoong held out a leaflet he still had in his pockets with the address of his school. “I probably won’t be able to attend this time but Yunho promises to take a lot of pictures, I’m sure Karam would love to have more people there for him.’

‘Dear won’t you let me call him…..’

‘No no it’s fine, he’s going to be really mad at me…as is,’ Jaejoong taught about it. ‘ But you should call him, I’m sure he wants to talked with you about Karam, I’ll hope you’ll stop by again.’ Jaejoong waved as he left leaving her with the leaflet to look over. The second Jaejoong leave she reached for her phone…

‘Hi…. Yunho..’

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

AWh I wonder what will happen......

Comment for the next Chapter