Chapter 15

Times To Love Again

Un-beta

Chapter 15

 

After a beautiful bath, Jaejoong made his way back to his share bedroom with Yunho.  Yunho was sitting at the edge of the bed, when he noticed Jaejoong he couldn’t take his eyes of Jaejoong he got up walking toward him.  Yunho leaned his face close to Jaejoong surprising Jaejoong as Yunho pulled Jaejoong body closer and whisper, "You look Amazing?” He kissed Jaejoong on the neck before moving to his lips.

 

“Did you get me for a reason?” Jaejoong asked blushing as Yunho drowned out his question with Yunho slipping his hand  into Jaejoong bathroom caressing his pale white skin. They agreed to take their relationship slow and it was worked they felt Jaejoong just needed Yunho to be sure this was what they both wanted.  Jaejoong bit his lip and Yunho continued to kiss Jaejoong neck pulling at the bathrobe.

 

“You sure?” the feeling Jaejoong was feeling said yes, but he needed to be sure he needed Yunho to say it to him. This was a big step on both their parts.

“I love you,” Yunho whispered against his ears. Hearing that made Jaejoong heart melt Yunho hand said he loved him…. He loved him. “Karam loves you, everyone loves you….. But I love you the most. You brought joy back to life” No words could describe how Jaejoong was feeling right now.  Yunho kissed his lips only making Jaejoong feel Happy. “Ahh...” Jaejoong let out a soft moan Yunho kiss him passionately.  “I love you,” again.. Jaejoong was drowning in Yunho sweet kisses. In minute Yunho had Jaejoong pushed down onto the bed and was on top of him without breaking the kiss. Jaejoong hands helping him undress Yunho upper half leaving him half Jaejoong pushed his hands against Yunho skin. Yunho finally removed Jaejoong bathrobe. “Such a beautiful body you have,” Yunho words made Jaejoong blush.

 

 “Can I?” Yunho asked Jaejoong permission to explore Jaejoong body. Jaejoong nodded giving his permission to give Yunho the love he wanted to share with him. “I promise I won’t hurt you . I will do it gently" Yunho press His lips on  Jaejoong neck his hand on Jaejoong chest, Before working his way down, Listening to Jaejoong breathing. Jaejoong was caught in the moment, he realized he needed to return the words that were said to him moment's ago.

 

“Yunho...” Jaejoong called Yunho in the moment.

“Hmm?”

“I Love u too…” with those words said Jaejoong didn’t feel Yunho lips on his skin, or his hand it felt all wrong. Jaejoong looked toward Yunho only to seen him turning away. “Y-Yunho?” he called out.

 

“I’m sorry, I-I can’t.” Yunho sounded almost broken when he said those words, Jaejoong sat up pulling the bathrobe back over his body he felt lost. “I’m so sorry Jae… I thought…I thought I was ready.” Yunho was at the end of the bed his head in his hands. Jaejoong gazed down at himself it took him a feel minute to get his head around what had just happened, he turned to look at Yunho moving closer. Yunho in his eyes looked lost  and as lost as Jaejoong was , as much as it hurt Jaejoong, “I can’t I’m sorry Jaejoong I’ve..” Jaejoong placed his hands on Yunho shoulders giving them a squeeze, “Stop….. It okay … It’s Not your fault… take your time.”  Yunho didn’t like Jaejoong making excuse for himself it wasn’t okay he knew he was breaking Jaejoong head. It hurt him how Jaejoong was telling it wasn’t his fault when it was. His Heart melted when  Jaejoong leaned his head on Yunho shoulder holding him what felt like only a minute before the sound of a cry reached his ear. Jaejoong lifted his head to the sound; Jaejoong spoke first, “I’ll go to him……”

 

Yunho couldn’t look at Jaejoong as he left the room. He knew he’d hurt Jaejoong again and it was all his fault, he couldn’t believe he had done it again. He’d hurt Jaejoong deeply. Why did this have to happen when everything felt so right? How could it happen again? He didn’t want to face it; he grabbed his clothes and something from under his pillow case before leaving the hotel room.  Jaejoong turned when he heard the door open and close. “Yunho?” He called out. Jaejoong   Looked around the room for Yunho realizing Yunho had left he felt sad, He knew what Yunho was feeling he wasn’t ready for a full relationship; Jaejoong held Karam close to his chest as tears fell. Love could never be easy Jaejoong looked to Karam. “I know your Appa love me but it still hurt me, when he does this,” Jaejoong told the toddler and Karam held his big eyes up at Jaejoong holding his small arm onto Jaejoong frame.

 

Yunho walked out of the hotel walking the street of Paris. His mind was racing him needed to go back, explain…. But what was there to examine. He kept making mistake and at a great cost. Jaejoong didn’t deserve this he knew that. He stopped finding a bench to sit down. He clasped his hands together thinking, thinking about everything… it was a while until he reached into his pocket pulling out a small velvet box and toss it hand to hand. Before opening it, He frowned at the bitter thought inside his mind.  It wasn’t like he could push it to the side he thought he was ready felt he was he looked down and glance at his hand. A particular heart shaped black velvet box lay; He squeezed the box in his palm due to the feeling. They had been together six-month was he moving too fast, was that why he panic. He didn’t think he was. “I mess up Taeyeon..” Yunho spoke into the sky, “I’m always messing up. I keep messing up his life. Why do I keep hurting him…. When I love him… I love Jaejoong Taeyeon…. He’s amazing,  and he love's Karam as much as if he was his.” Yunho asked. I mess you to you always guided me right…..like... Yunho thought so much like Jaejoong. Jaejoong always made his smile, give him a new sense of hope. He placed the ring back in his pocket and made his way back to the hotel. He had to stop running away from his problem and face the head on. Along the way, he found a small flower shop still open picking up a dozen of white roses. He knew Jaejoong would understand the meaning behind a white rose. When Yunho returned the hotel room was in darkness. He walked toward their room with the flowers peeking into the room. He walked in softly noting two sleeping Figure. Jaejoong had brought Karam back to their room, Yunho placed the flowers on the bedside locker closer to Jaejoong before sitting at the side of the bed looking at the two people he cared about the most. He kissed  Karam cheek before turning his complete attention to Jaejoong. A hint of redness around his eye was not hard to miss. Jaejoong as cried…. He couldn’t help but brush his hand against Jaejoong face. “I’m sorry I know I messed up…” He kissed Jaejoong hair before curling up on the bed beside them facing the two of them.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

Yunho stop running away..... reallt want to kill you. But i felt we needed an insight to yunho hope you enjoyed

 Comment for the next