Chapter 45

Times To Love Again

un-beta-

_________________________________

Chapter43

 

‘Knock knock…., don’t mind us dropping by?’  A soft voice called from the doorway of his room, Jaejoong turned his head as he leans back on the pillow behind his head.

‘Of Course, come in Jusnu, Yoochun….?’ Jaejoong smiled. ‘I didn’t except visitor.

 Jusnu looked around the room taking a seat beside him,’ Nice room you got here, I’m guessing Yunho doing? Here we got youa few treats to keep your mind off been in hospital,’ Junsu placed the bag next to the table, ‘you look a lot better today I must say.’

‘I feel it to… finally.’ Jaejoong answered he was still pale but not as pasty as he had been. ‘My head feel much better too, but it probably from what they have given me.

‘Where Yunho is he here?’

‘He was, the doctor caught him before  he came in, I don’t think he will be too much longer.’

‘Is he still mad….’ Jusnu asked.

‘A little…. But I think he forgive me,” Jaejoong smiled, ‘I did admit myself after all. I didn’t think they keep me in though, I could tell he was really concerned when I rang him.’

‘I know I was in the office when you rang him, right after when aunty rang him to say you weren’t at home and Taeyeon mom rang to tell him she seen you and couldn’t get you to stay. I’ve never seen Yunho so flustered.

‘Guess I did have a bit of a search party.’ Jaejoong sighed as he closed his eyes. Jusnu took Jaejoong movement as he was still in pain. ‘Want me to get a doctor… Yoochun….’

‘No…I’m fine.’ Jaejoong muttered. ‘I just really hate hospital, I’d much prepare been home. Jusnu laughed.

‘Are you sure you feel okay… or is it just your fear of hospital that pushing you to want to go home.’

‘Bit of both really.’ Jaejoong told them, ‘I also want to see Karam play Yunho recorded for me. Karam was in here Yesterday, I felt so bad not been there. Karam must have really been upset.’

‘He understands.’ They all turned around. Yunho walked into the room carrying two coffees and a bag of pastry’s.

‘What did the doctor say…’ Jaejoong asked sitting up, ‘Can I go home…

‘Not just yet…..’ Yunho statement just made Jaejoong unhappy. ‘Another few days at least.’

‘Seriously… at this point this is the worst. I need to get better before I go to Japan…can’t I discharge myself.’ Yunho gave him a look, ‘I was kidding Yunho…. did he say anything else?’

‘Japan?” Yoochun asked.

‘Yeah we have an upcoming launch…. Jaejoong is supposed to represent it there. I can go if you need me too.’ Junsu looked to Yunho. ‘I don’t mind if you want to lock Jaejoong up after this.’ He smirked.

‘N-no… beside you have a wedding in a month your way to busy.’ Jaejoong answered as Yunho handed him one of the coffee cups. ‘I’m sure I’ll be better by then.

‘Yeah you better be back on your feet before that, I need you at my wedding.’  Jusnu looked around, ‘We should go, we only stopped by to see how you were sense you’re on the mend…’ Jaejoong waved them off before turning to Yunho. ‘Did the doctor say anything I need to know.’

‘No just the same… your immune system having trouble fighting the bug so progress is slow, but that could be related to the stress you been going through lately or could have something to do with what hadn’t on are honeymoon.’ Yunho too the seat Jusnu had vacated. ‘I’m going to say stress…. Is a key factor.’

‘Have I been that bad…

‘You tell me it’s not like you’ve been listening to anything I’ve had to say lately.’ Yunho muttered.

‘Sorry, I guess I haven’t been thinking for much of late.’ He answered. ‘I was just so afraid that it would be my fault if I lost you Karam. You’ve spoken to them haven’t you.’ Yunho nodded.

‘And…

Yunho ignored Jaejoong question, ‘And what would we have done if we’d have lost you.’ Yunho told him making Jaejoong be quiet. ‘I’m so waiting until your better to yell at you more.’ Yunho stared at Jaejoong watching his swallow and look away. ‘Don’t just bottle thinks inside talk to me.’

‘I’m sorry…,’ Jaejoong raised his hand to his head.

Yunho had to shake his head, ‘I take it you’re still not feeling too well?’

‘I’m a little better,’ Jaejoong said thought in Yunho eyes he still looked pale and clammy. ‘Just restless.’

‘Did you sleep last night?” Yunho had left last night as Jaejoong told him he would be fine, his hands planned to stay with Jaejoong. Even this morning Yunho tried to be in early, but the Doctor had caught him at the door. Yunho looked him in the eye. Jaejoong swallowed and looked away. ‘I tried…. ‘Jaejoong paused and took a deep breath, ‘I really tried.’

‘You look tired…. Why don’t you try get some sleep while I here, you always sleep better when I’m with you?’

‘Are you staying for a while….

‘As long as I have to now get some rest.’ Yunho got up from where he was he pulled the blanket up to Jaejoong chest. ‘Doctor said you need a lot of rest.’

‘My Husband thinks I need a lot of rest to…. does he no…

‘Jae….’ Yunho kissed his lip, ‘Sleep now…

 

 

****

 

Yunho crept out the bed trying his best not to wake the sleeping beauty beside. Yunho couldn’t help but gaze at his wife he looked so much better. He lay with one leg twisted over the sheet. His arms out stretched out across the bed.  Yunho picked up his son who manage to get into the bed again last night before he woke Jaejoong up. He was only in the Kitchen twenty minutes when they were joined in the kitchen.

Jaejoong had found Yunho at the counter with his son

****

 

When Jaejoong awoke he found the bed empty, his face was buried into a pillow that smell of Yunho, it took him a second for Jaejoong to open his eyes and look around he realised he was curled up on Yunho side of the bed. Jaejoong stretched and stood hold the side table for support he yawn and rubbed the back of his neck. He slept so good last night. He checked his phone it just gone 7am. When he made it down stair he found Yunho seated at the kitchen counter Karam on his lap holding a glass of juice. Karam waved to Jaejoong as he walked in. Yunho held a cup to his lips as he tilted his head.

‘Good morning,’ He greeted them. ‘Is there coffee for me…?’ Yunho pointed to it on a tray.

‘Why. Aren’t you in bed….

“Because I want to have breakfast with the two men in my life he told him.’ Jaejoong told him as he took the cup. ‘I slept greet last night.

‘You look a lot better too… not a drained as you have been.’ Yunho commented. ‘Fancy going out today Karam need a school uniform for his new school. I thought it you were up to it we could….

‘I’d like that….

‘Good… got this little boy ready for big boy school…..’ Yunho tingled his son making his laugh.

 

 

 

____________________________________________-

I think Yunho is caring in this chapter.

Hope you enjoy

 

comment for the next