Chapter 32

Times To Love Again

Chapter 32

____________________________________

Un-beta

 

“Sshhh I’ve got you.” Mrs Jung had heard a squeal from her grandson better wondering what was young she hurried to the toddlers like her husband and son. They had been trying to calm him for hours not sure what was wrong it the first place.

 

****

When Yunho awoke, he felt warmth, he limps ached unable to move he turned his head to the flicking sound of a fire he felt a cloth been place on his head making him turn in the direction, his eyes where hazy before he passed out. The next time he awoke it was dark he could barely make out his surrounding apart from the warmth of someone holding his hand. “Youre awake….?” Yunho blinked slowly up at the person,
 

“Jae….” A sound barley came out from his mouth.

 

“Here drink some of this.” A Hand was place under his head tiling it up until Yunho felt warm liquid in his mouth before running down his throat.

“Jae…where Jae……” Yunho called out. But the person seemed to be ignoring that question that worried Yunho. He tried to sit up but a hand was placed on his chest stopping him from going so, “Rest,” his instruction where clear, yet he still needed to now. He closed his eye without a second though. The second time he awoke his mind was clearer, his body ache but he was alive it was their he realise he surrounding. he sat up slowly realising his ankle was wrap up,

“I don’t think it broken but it is s-swollen,” Yunho looked to the sight feeling a squeeze of his hand his eyes meeting Jaejoong scared red eyes. “Jaejoong… You….

“Where both okay…. You gave me quite a scare,” Jaejoong spoke out his voice breaking with each word spoken.

“Are You alright.?’ Yunho asked, Jaejoong nodded his head, yunho found it hard to believe he was so white his lips almost blue in colour.

“He’d be much better if he rested up himself, he being sat by your side since you both fell throw the door,”Yunho turned to  the third person. “I’ve called to the ground there sending a team up to get you both.” The man placed another blanket around Jaejoong shoulders. Jaejoong thanked him. “You’re both very lucky…..,” Yunho looked to Jaejoong taking his hand and pressing his lip to it. Jaejoong hand were cold. Yunho hadn’t forgotten he had landed in water. “Y-you had me worried when you passed out.” Yunho hear Jaejoong voice cracking with each word spoken. Yunho wanted t ask him was he okay but feared Jaejoong would just say he was fine. He knew Jaejoong to well, he could see how cold Jaejoong was even if he didn’t say anything, he feared there could be something he wasn’t saying, Hypothermia…. He thought Jaejoong had lad in water he was out in the cold soaked to the bone from where he landed.  It was a couple of hours before they were taken down. Yunho was check as was Jaejoong. While Yunho was told his leg was just sprain and that it would only need a few days before it w They had Jaejoong wrapped up in a heated bed, their concern was to his legs, Yunho had watched Jaejoong as they where been checked out his body. His legs were red they had place a cream on them also given Jaejoong something to heat him, in Yunho eyes it look like froze bite but they never told him that. All they could do was wait.

The night Yunho awoke to Jaejoong shaking in bed in his sleep. “C-Cold….” Jaejoong called out in his sleep. Yunho pulled him closer to him lean Jaejoong next to his chest. Swaddling him“C-cold,” he managed to stutter, his brain lurching awake again Jaejoong tilted his head up his eyes opening to look at Yunho.

“Did I wake you……

Yunho nodded his head no, “I taught you were cold.” he could feel the cold seeping through Jaejoong body yet with the amount of layer he had on surely some heat was staying in if it was this could be very serious. Yunho hand brushed against Jaejoong face it was a blessedly warm Jaejooong craved “Knowing you, I think you will like this very much.”Yunho pausedJaejoong frowned at Yunho in confusion, but his unspoken question was answered a moment later when Yunho lift Jaejong onto himself. Jaejoong back was resting against Yunho chest his arms wraping around his frame keeping him in place. Meanwhile, his sat quite comfortably on his partner’s groin.  Yunho kissed the back of his head.

“Some Honeymoon….”Jaejoong comment, “Atleast I get to spend my time cuddled up with you.” Yunho could already feel the heat bleeding through his clothes from the body beneath his, and he knew this was the right thing to do Jaejoong needing his heat. “I’m very lucky to have you.” Those words pulled at Yunho heart, he felt it was the other way around he was the lucky one.

“This is almost light snuggling.”

“I wish it was something else something we could both do  together.” He giggled. Yunho held him tightly.

“Maybe next time.” unconsciously, jaejoong leaned backwards, seeking more of Yunho warmth, Yunho tightened his grip around his chest to hold him tighter. It felt… right to him. This is–” Jaejoong lost the rest of the sentence to a coughing fit that curled him over around Yunho’s arms, his head lolling forward as he struggled to fill his lungs. They weren’t happy he’d been speaking to much. By the time, he’d collected himself again his eyes were watering.  “Here drink this.”

Jaejoong took a gulp of the liquid before hugging back into Yunho. That was where he stayed for the night. By the end of the week they headed home. Jaejoong drove but it did come with some difficulty, Yunho couldn’t with his ankle he said he would but Jaejoong did. Yunho. By the time they got home Yunho mother was at the door waiting on the, Seeing Karam made Jaejoong forget the pain he was in and cuddled the kid…. “U-Uma…..” Jaejoong eyes widend at the child statement looking to Yunho.

“I was starting to wonder when he would call you that. ”Yunho kissed them both as Yunho mother pulled them into the house. Yunho had called them a few days ago, and explain what happen, it was quiet interesting when his mother told him Karam screaming for hours on that day.

“You don’t mind….?” Jaejoong asked Yunho as his mother made his sit in the living room.

“NO…. I’ve been waiting for this.” Yunho smiled.

“I’ve made some soup to warm you both up I’ll bring it right in…. you must be starving. Some warm wholesome food with make you both feel so much better.” Her eyes feel onto Jaejoong as he cuddle Karam swing him in his arms at the toddler squealed with delight. She Couldn’t have been happier Jaejoong had come into Yunho life Karam life. He was a god send she had been asking for, To help Yunho connect with his son to become the father she knew he could be, was, had been before that terrible day. Connect with his son before it was lost. Everything she had hoped for and more was happening before her eyes. Jaejoong place the toddler on the ground, “Go hug Appa….”Jaejoong smiled as Karam ran to Yunho as he got up…..

“Just getting a jumper….

“Let Changmin get it for you dear.” Mrs Jung looked to her youngest gocking at them from the stairs. He nodded his head going up to Yunho and Jaejoong bedroom. While Yunho and Jaejoong  gave Karam all the attention he want from then as they sat side by side with Yunho arm over Jaejoong shoulders kissing his cheek. Mrs Jung made her way to the kitchen muttering with a smile. ‘to be young again,’

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cuddy cute time....hope you enjoyed