Chapter 46

Times To Love Again

Un-beta

Chapter46

 

 

I

‘Karam…. You need to sleep in your own bed tonight.’ The child looked to his father and he climb up to sit beside Jaejoong turning his head to look at Jaejoong before buring his head to the side of Jaejoong. ‘Karam come on.’ Yunho pulled his sons arm lightly but to no avail all he got was a sharp ‘NO’ from his son’s mouth. Yunho didn’t know what to do with him. He couldn’t help not noticing Jaejoong giggle. ‘Karam…. Umma need to sleep…. He’d do it a lot better if you went back to your own bed. It been almost a week since Karam took up residence in their bed, it didn’t bother him at first, he found it cute Karam sleeping between them when Jaejoong was ill. It seemed to cheer Jaejoong up as well. Yunho sat at the side of the bed looking at his son…, ‘Fine you win…. Tomorrow you go back to your own bed. With that the toddler jumped up and started jumping on the bed. Yunho couldn’t help but pull his son and began to tiguled him as he rolled over….. It didn’t take look for the toddler to fall asleep between them.

 

‘I couldn’t put him in his bed now…..’ Yunho thought, but Jaejoong shock his head.

‘Leave him another night won’t hurt.’ Jaejoong spoke out softly.

‘Tell me that when I struggle to get him to do it tomorrow.’ Jaejoong laughed. ‘He’ll probably tell you that he’ll stay here and for you to sleep in his bed.’ Jaejoong thought of the Karam stands last night

‘That’s not funny……’

‘Yunho could you get me a glass of water.’ Yunho nodded. ‘be right back.’

 

****

 If is wasn’t for the alarm going off the next morning neither of them thought they would have been able to get up. Jaejoong turned to find just like a normal morning he was wrapped in Yunho arms. Karam seem to have already disappeared Jaejoong wondered had Yunho put him in his own bed without him noticing. ‘Y-Yunho… you need to get ready for work..Yunho wake up….’ Yunho grumped as the words enter his mind he pulled Jaejoong closer. ‘You can you let go of me I need to make breakfast and get Karam ready for school.’ Yunho relulently let go…

‘What time is it?’

‘Seven….

‘So early…. Yunho rolled over on the bed. ‘let me sleep a little longer.’

‘Get up… you’re the one who organised a 9 o’ clock  meeting for this morning and scent you won’t let me back to work yet…’ Yunho turned placing his leg over Jaejoong pinning him to the bed as he kissed Jaejoong cheek moving to his lips.

‘Y-Yunho.’ Jaejoong gasped as Yunho gave him a change to breath before catching his ear between his teeth. ‘Yunho stop… We need to get up… Breakfast…And Ka…

‘Who cares you’re mine.’ Yunho growled, hand traveling south…, ‘I can’t help myself it been to long I want you so badly.’ Yunho kissed down Jaejoong neck which made the latter whined. If was so easy for Yunho  to work Jaejoong to his advantage degrading his clothing in seconds.

‘Ngh..’ Jaejoong bit his lower lip from the first intrusion, Cupping Yunho face in his hand tracing the edge of his face drawing his closer. ‘You’re so going to be late….’

‘o well I’m afraid I’ve fallen hard for you,’ Yunho panted he painfully needed Jaejoong right now, how long had they not been able to hold each other it felt way to long Yunho couldn’t hold back any longer. They started with slow synchronised movements. Jaejoong rocking his hip and Yunho trusted. Jaejoong ran his hands from his neck down his chest Jaejoong leaned closer and kissed Yunho slow, deep and passionate. ‘Jae….’ Yunho groaned when he found his release and came inside the smaller man.  Yunho slumped against Jaejoong kissing his hair line, as he held Jaejoong in his strong arms. Jaejoong leaned close to Yunho his eyes close….’

“what a good way to start the morning….’ Yunho commented earning a slap from Jaejoong.

‘You’re a jerk…’ Jaejoong rolled his eyes as Yunho laughed before kissing Jaejoong long and hard cutting off his breath. They lay there for a moment until there was a slit tap on the door. ‘Are you two up…..

 

“Were up…….Umma,’ Yunho called out as Jaejoong turned red of the though his in-law may know what they were doing. ‘We’ll be down in a second.’Yunho smiled toward Jaejoong, ‘better shower together saves some time before the search party comes for us. It didn’t take them long until they were both in the kitchen freshly wash. Jaejoong prepared Karam lunch as Yunho mother already had breakfast on the table, it was only when Jaejoong sat down did he almost spit out his coffee when Yunho mother sat across from him.

‘Dear…. are you alright you you look exhausted?’ she asked in a worried tone. ‘’Your awfully red too do you have a fever?” Yunho turned at the statement maybe had gone a little too far. ‘Yunho are you going with him to his appointment you should mention how unwell Jaejoong dear is….’ Jaejoong looked to Yunho knowing full well Yunho was laughing on the inside as Jaejoong glared.

‘I’m okay umma really I am.’ Jaejoong told her, placing plate in the sink anything to get away from the watchful eye, it wasn’t until they were in the kitchen almost alone did Yunho squeeze Jaejoong muttering, ‘The wonders of afterglow.’ If Karam wasn’t in the kitchen Jaejoong would have smacked Yunho one.  Jaejoong turned leaning his back against the counter as Yunho told his son to put on his shoes so they could get going.’

‘When are you going to allow me to return to work?” Jaejoong asked it’d been three weeks and still Jaejoong hadn’t returned. Yunho was adamant about Jaejoong recovery yet he seems to forget all that this morning.

‘Fine convince me, your well enough to come back…..’Jaejoong was about to protest when  Yunho demand, ‘The truth Jaejoong’ Jaejoong couldn’t answer. ‘Fine tell me how you feel….

 “Before or after are morning excise….?’ Yunho kissed his head.

‘Let’s see what they say then I’ll think about it…. I’ll pick you up noon…

****

 

Not to Jaejoong surprise Yunho couldn’t make the appointment caught up with work. He’s rang Jaejoong to explain but Jaejoong seemed okay with it He told Yunho he would go by himself. Yunho knew Jaejoong was trying to put on a brave face. But it would take a lot more of that to convince Yunho. He told Yunho he’d ring him when he was out.

The appointment was grand it wasn’t anything they hadn’t know the last few week, same old same old Jaejoong taught. He was about to text Yunho when he figures he might as well fly by the office. He picked up some food at a local restaurant before many it to the office. In second people gathered around him asking how he was.  Some of them could see he still didn’t look himself others kept their distance. ‘What are you doing here….?’ Jusnu voiced out spotting Jaejoong in the distance. Jaejoong looked up as he heard him

‘I came to see the boss….’ He held out one of the bags to him, ‘share these with the team, I missed to must lately I feel so guilty….’

‘Will you be back soon…’ another worker asked.

“Not at the moment, but I want to see if I can work from home with the boss….’

‘Good look with that?’ Jusnu comment as he lean Jaejoong away from the crowd. ‘So how did this morning go…

‘Okay it wasn’t anything I wasn’t award of already.’ Jaejoong told him.

Jusnu looked around making sure no one was around to hear him, ‘Yunho was furious he couldn’t go with you. People would assume he’s just in a bad mood.’ Jaejoong laughed.

‘That Yunho for you, is he in his office…. he should be in 15minute,’ Jaejoong nodded. ‘I’ll let him know when he gets out of the meeting

‘I think I’ll wait for him in his office.’

Might be a good idea…..unless you want more staff asking you how you are, even I can tell by looking at you, I’ll walk you up… could do with a little break.

****

Jaejoong waited almost an hour before Yunho slam the door as he entered the office, Making Jaejoong jump. Yunho eyes soften when he spotted Jaejoong. Closing the door behind him. ‘Before you say anything I stopped to drop off some luunch for you.’ Yunho looked toward the food laid out on the table.’ Yunho sat beside him eyeing the food. It wasn’t until he took his first bite when Yunho asked. ‘How did it go….?’

‘Fine…. They don’t want me going back to work for a while.’

‘I was thinking it probably time we start telling people, I mean….’ Jaejoong stopped what he was saying as Yunho held him.

 

______________________________________________________

I was planning to update yesterday. but didn't go as planned.

Comment for the next.