Chapter 52

Times To Love Again

Un-beta

Chapter 52

 

'Do they hurt....?' Yunho asked inspecting Jaejoong hands as he placed burn cream on area Yunho was sure were going to blister. Jaejoong shock he head. 

 

'There okay....' Jaejoong looked to Mrs Kim still looking at them with content. He couldn't help but look worried.  

 

'I'm sorry.... Mrs Kim.... ,' 

 

'Don't be silly dear.....I hope they aren't too bad, are they Yunho?' Jaejoong moved slightly when Yunho touch his index finger,  

 

'it's not too bad.... 'Yunho placed cream on te area, seriously how could you forget the oven glove.' 

 

 

'I don't know, I didn't think...' Jaejoong spoke softly.  'My head just went somewhere else....'

 

 

'Why does that not suprise me.....Why were you in the kitchen in the first place, I told you to sit back and rest, Why do you always forget to take care of yourself? Your pregnant remember, ' Mrs Kim eyes lit  up at the news. 

 

 

'I don't think been pregnant interfere with me baking biscuit Yunho I just didn't think.' Yuno let go of Jaejoong hand.'  Yunho wasn't about to push it any further,just incase Jaejoong lost it at him.' he knew how accident prone Jaejoong was and over the last few weeks it was really staring to hit him.

 

'Umma does it hurt....?' Karam asked looking to him....

 

'No not at all, i'm so sorry about this biscult tomorrow.... i'll make more'

 

'Not now you wont,' Yunho told him....' Jaejoong was about to protest when Mrs Kim spoke out, 'Ill bake with him... i'm sure i remember the recipe Taeyeon use to make.... if you don't mind.'

 

It was Jaejoong that spoke. 'Karam would love that wouldn't you....'

 

 

 

**** 

 

Jaejoong was moving along through his pregnancy it was tuff but what could he do, he was tired all the time and forgetful was another thing that was being to drive him nuts, Yunho had be so concerned when he burnt his hands and not to anyone surprise he band Jaejoong from the kitchen including suggesting he take leave from work.  His hands bandage for weeks, that didn't go down well at all they argued about it for days and still hadn't settle on an agreement.  he was still working but Jaejoong began to tire out from the content arguing.  He was being pulled in two way his commitment to his job and his pregnancy and family. 

 

'Jaejoong.... would you sit down for a while.... you just worked a long day at work take a break will you.' Yunho told him, But Jaejoong was moving around the house cleaning where he could. Helping Yunho mother with the dinner even though Yunho protested the whole time, while led to another argument when Yunho was forced to sleep on the couch. 'Yunho shock his head there was no reasoning with Jaejoong.' In the coming weeks they had both worked on a fashion show that had been a hit with the public and all thanks to one-person commitment though it did challenge them all. Jaejoong had almost collapse from fatigue back stage he'd putted everything into it making sure it was a big success, that was when it was decided, Jaejoong would only work three days a week which would be changing soon if Yunho got his way. 

 

Jaejoong sat up in bed wide awake he had a scan today, his stomach slightly more rounded than at his last appointment, he turned to his side Yunho lay asleep on his stomach. Jaejoong was sort of jealous his back ache so much when he tried to sleep but been five months pregnant did that to most people he was told. 

 

'Yu.....Yunho... Yunho.... your awake. 

 

 

'No....' Yunho mumble still laying on his stomach he reached his hand across onto the side table turning his watch to face him. 'Jae... go back a sleep it four in the morning.' He muttered in a sleepy half dazed tone. 

 

'I can't sleep...,' jaejoong spoke soft, 'I am tired,that beside the point, Yunho....' 

 

Yunho turned his head to face Jaejoong, 'Sleep Jae.... 

 

'I can't I keep thing about the baby...my back hurts,' Jaejoong placed his hand on his stomach it felt so hard. ' I hope it takes after you.' Yunho sat up. 

 

'Jaejoong would you stop that if the baby takes after you I would be at ease, I know how you feel about you Dad but you are already an amazing Umma.'Yunho told him as Jaejoong leaned his head against Yunho shoulder. 'it's his death anniversary today.' This was the first Yunho was hearing about it. Jaejoong didn't talk about it but he had known. 

 

'Jaejoong.... 

 

 

'He never got to see who I've became....' Jaejoong rubbed his stomach. 'Do you think he'd be happy for me... 

 

 

'I'm sure he's always watching over you... just like Taeyeon watching over Karam'  Yunho placed his arm around Jaejoong shoulder.  

 

 

'I miss him.... I miss him a lot...' Yunho held Jaejoong closely as Jaejoong continued.' I wish I wasn't who I was when I wanted his attention. I was unruly awful to him.' It took a while for Yunho to calm Jaejoong down. It wasn't surprising to him how Jaejoong felt he felt guilty for Taeyeon, not been able to be close to Karam as she should be. 

 

 

'Yunho.... you never told me what you want.... 

 

 

'What I want... 'What do you mean?' 

 

 

'The baby boy or girl.... 

 

Yunho laughed thinking about it,'All that matters to me is that it's healthy.... other than that I don't mind.' 

 

'No seriously what do you want....' Jaejoong sat up. 

 

'Either.... fine....' Yunho watched Jaejoong  as he got up. 

 

'I don’t believe you....' 

 

'I knew you wouldn't hey where are you going?' 

 

 

'I'm  hungry.... 

 

 

Yunho smirked this early he thought, 'If you stay in bed another hour, I make you something special.' 

 

'And you can... but I need something now...' As Jaejoong left the room Yunho lay back down on the bed, he closed his eye waiting for Jaejoong to come back who was munching away as he climbed back into bed, he kissed Yunho shoulder making him turn and hold Jaejoong in his arms. Jaejoong was woken a short while later to a wonderful smell entering their bedroom. He moaned as he sat up, Yunho stood with a tray still in his boxers. Jaejoong was about to get up but Yunho stopped him. 'Stay in bed... that the point of making you breakfast. Jaejoong ate his breakfast slowly it wasn't long until a little boy entered the room to be with them. Yunho accompany Jaejoong to most of Jaejoong baby appointment as Jaejoong anxiety increased the more they visited the hospital, which wasn't good for the baby. He's only missed one, but Jusnu and his mother had gone in his place to be there. The appointment went well Yunho eyes were glued to the screen as were Jaejoong it was strange seeing the baby growing..... though he loved it.  

 

 

 

**** 

 

Jaejoong didn't last the day at work, he left after an hour, his back hurt, his head hurt.... he really didn't feel well he didn’t even have to say anything to Yunho he took a taxi sense they'd come together, Yunho  return a little after four with Karam in toe having to stay at work as important client had be around the company inspect what Yunho's company would to for them. He made his way to the kitchen placing some takeout food on the counter before returning to the living room to find Jaejoong asleep on the couch. He noticed a notebook against Jaejoong chest a few coloring pencils. Yunho smiled taking the notebook and place it on the table, he was trying to take the pencil when Jaejoong awoke. Yunho  kissed his forehead. 

 

'Sorry I didn't mean to wake you..... 

 

'What time is it?' Jaejoong rubbed his eyes. 

 

 

'Just a little after four.' Yunho told him, 'How are you feeling? 

 

 

'Okay.... my head hurt a little....' Jaejoong sat up slowly. 'I think I'll head up to bed now, can you feed Karam.' 

 

 

'Good thing I order takeout then.....it just us tonoight Umma and Appa are taking Changmin out for celebration meal for his exam result that kid bother of mine really . Please eat something before you go up.' Yunho held out his hand to help Jaejoong sit up. 

 

'On no and you're missing it because of me.'  

 

'No... they understand why..... beside If I get to have alone time with you it worth it....well Karam an exception. I'll go plate isome of it up.' Jaejoong nodded looking to Karam,  

 

'Karam how was school? 

 

'Good.... Umma can you arrange a play day...' Jaejoong smiled at the little one, Karam was determine to make new friend, which Jaejoong was proud of. The ate in the bedroom so Jaejoong could lie down Yunho had a movie Karam had picked out. Yunho smile as Jaejoong eyes closed, yawning and snuggling close to Yunho. Yunho kissed Jaejoong forehead as he placed his hand on Jaejoong stomachs felling a slight kick made him smile. Karam sat at the end of the bed, 'Karam...' Yunho called his son,' Do you want to feel you little brother or sister kick.' Karam eye lit up as Yunho should him were to place his hand. Karam jumped at the feeling. 'That's the baby kicking....' He told him. He could help but watch Karam place his hand on Jaejoong stomach again. 'He liked the feeling..... 

 

'Appa.... 

 

'I can't wait to meet the baby.....' Yunho could see the little one wonder when he would meet the baby.' Yunho placed his hand on his sons back,  

 

 

'Just a few weeks and we'll have the baby with us..... I'm sure the baby can't wait to meet it's Hyung.  

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

 

Awh I thought it was need, what to you think of the meeting.

Comment for the next