Chapter 9

My 3 Months of Life

Today is Lee Haru's first daty working at the new place. She cannot believes that she accepted the offer to work as a housekeeper at this mansion. Since they offer her a lot of money then she agreed. 

Lee Haru is already reached the front gate. She checked the address written at the card given by the man named Eric.

"Yes, this is the right place." Lee Haru said before she pressed the bell. After a while, the gate is open. Eric is waiting her at the front door.

"How are you today, Lee Haru-shi?"

"Very well. Hm, how about you?"

"Good. Let's get in. I will let you know what to do." 

Eric then shows Lee Haru around the house. 

"It's a quite big house. I thought you said the owner is single but the house has 4 bedrooms." Lee Haru said to Eric. She is quite impressed with the house and the interior.

"Yes, he is single. By the way, this house is belong to Young Master's grandparents and inherited to him after they died."

"Ah, that's why." Lee Haru nods.

"I will show your room."

"I have a room?"

"Yes, of course. You can use this room anytime you want. You might want to take a short nap when you here. Sometimes, if there is any event or party held here then you might have to stay late at night too." Eric explain. He opens one of the room at the end of the hallway. 

"Is this my room? It doesn't looks like a maid room to me. If this room is this huge and beautiful, now I wonder how big the master bedroom is."

Lee Haru said and gives a look at her room. She even surprised that the room has a private bathroom with a tub.

"There is only two rooms at this floor. Your room and the master bedroom."

"So, do you mean that Young Master bedroom is next to me?"

"Yes, do you wanna have a glance at his room?"

"Will it be okay? Doesn't he needs a privacy? He might not like if a stranger enter to his room, right?"

Eric smiles at Lee Haru. He shakes his head.

"You have to enter his bedroom if you want to do the cleaning...right?"

"Ah, yes...of course." Lee Haru scratch her head in embarrassment. 

Eric shows the master bedroom. As expected, the room is amazingly beautiful with the glass wall and the room is facing the small lake behind the house.

"As you talking about the privacy earlier, Young Master doesn't like if anyone touch his table. So, you don't have to clean his table. Sometime, he is working at home and the table must be a bit messy with all the files. You can ignore it. He will take care of it." Eric briefly explain to her what should do and what shouldn't. Lee Haru listen to it carefully and take note.

"I will show you the kitchen."

Eric then brings Lee Haru to the kitchen.

"Young Master is very simple. He loves kimchi jigae. Usually, he will have his dinner at his parent's home. But, if he is not then he will let you know. You can cook him kimchi jigae with the rice and that should be enough. He rarely have delivery food or fast food so before you go back just asks him if he wants something to eat." Lee Haru nods and follow Eric to outside to the backyard.

"Young Master loves cat but he is allergic to cat's fur. So, he built a separate house for his cats. So far, he has 3. Camu, Lily and Jupiter. You don't have to worry about them because someone will come and take care of them everyday."

"I can take care of them. They are so cute. By the way, he really cannot get near the cats at all?" Lee Haru asks.

Eric nods. "If you touch the cats then please make sure that there are no fur at you."

After visiting the cats' house, they walk inside the house again.

"Is there anything that you want to ask?"

"It seems that there is nothing much for me to do since the house is amazingly clean. And, the fees...i don't think you should pay me that much."

"Don't worry about the pay since we both have sign the agreement. Young Master is very selective with who is working with him. He choses you so that's means he believes in you."

"I wonder how he knew about me?" Eric just smiles without answering to Lee Haru's question.

Eric looks at his watch.

"Young Master will be back in 20 minutes since he has meeting this morning."

"Where is he going early morning?"

"Every morning he will go for jogging at the lake behind before go to office. If there is a meeting then he will go to office in morning. If no meeting then he will go there in afternoon. Sometimes, he will working from home. It depends. I will handle his schedule. If anything, you can give me a call."

"Thanks, Eric."

"No problem. I will be going now as I have something to do."

"Okay."

Lee Haru feels nervous when Eric is gone. She doesn't know what to do. Lee Haru walks to the kitchen and open the refrigerator.

"How about making him carrot juice?" She said while thinking hard.

"I like carrot juice." A voice from behind make Lee Haru hearts beating fast and at the same time feels nervous. She turns.

"You?"

Woo Bin smiles when he sees Lee Haru's shocked face.