Chapter 6

My 3 Months of Life

Woo Bin drives to office when he stops at the red light and see someone that makes his heart feels weird for the past few days.

Lee Haru is standing on the other side as she is waiting to cross the road. When Haru walks pass in front of his car and once again his heart feels weird again.

Woo Bin keeps looking at Haru until her pass far from him and his light turns green. Woo Bin cannot stops thinking of her. He looks at his watch before he takes a decision to turn back his car.

He looks for Haru and found her walking along the street. Woo Bin stops his car at the roadside and follow behind Haru.

‘What is special of this woman that makes me concern about her?’

‘What make her difference with other women that he had met?’

‘What this feeling is about? Why I keep thinking of her?’

Woo Bin wants to find the answers for all his curiosity. So, he decides to follow her.

First, she walks into a bank. Woo Bin take a sit at the back while waiting for her.

After that, he follows her to estate agency. Woo Bin decides to wait her outside. While waiting, he keeps looking at her from outside.

‘Why she has to come to estate agency?’

‘She went to bank and now come to estate agency, so she might be want to buy a house? Wah, she must be rich.’

Woo Bin mumbling to himself while waiting for Haru.

After that, Haru walks into a 3-storey building which is written as ‘Int. Academy’ at the front board.

'How many places she has to visit in a day?’

‘Isn’t she tired of all the walking?’

Once again, Woo Bin talks to himself while looking at Haru. She is talking to someone.

Suddenly, his phone rang. Woo Bin take his phone from his pocket.

“Yes.”

“Young Master, where are you?”

“Hm…” Woo Bin looks around as he doesn’t sure where is he now. He just followed Haru without knowing where the place is.

“International Academy…”

“You have meeting now, Young Master.”

“Ah, I forgot about that. By the way, can you cancel it for me?”

“Unfortunately the representatives from Hanguk Corp is already here.”

“Can you takeover for me? I don’t think I can be there on time. By the way, I can’t remember where I park my car.”

“I will asks them if we can postponed it to another day.”

“Then, that will be great.”

“Do you want me to find your car?”

Woo Bin sigh and then turns to look at Haru. But, she is not there anymore. Woo Bin looks around but he cannot find her.

“I will find it myself. I’ll call you later.” Woo Bin said before he cuts off the line. Woo Bin run towards the man that Haru is talking earlier.

“I’m sorry, Ahjussi. Where is the woman that you are talking to earlier?”

“Who are you?”

“Ah, I’m her friend. I saw her earlier and want to come greet her but suddenly she disappear.”

“Haru went inside to academy’s office.”

“Ah, thank you.” Woo Bin then enter the academy and looking for Office from the directory.

When he is about to turn, he startle as Haru is right in front of him.

But she just pass him without looking at him.

‘Doesn’t she saw me?’

‘She must be not recognize me.’

‘How dare she not recognize me?’ Woo Bin said in his mind before he walks fast towards Haru.

 

Haru stops walking, Once again, Woo Bin startle. He is just stand behind her by a few steps only.

‘Is she now knows that I have been following her around?’

Haru turns while she is breathing heavily. Woo Bin catch her as she is about to fall down.

“Lee Haru, are you okay?” Woo Bin turns to panic.

“Lee Haru!”