Chapter 2

My 3 Months of Life

On the way back from hospital, she drops by at her father’s workplace. She just look from far.

“Why you here, Haru?”

“Uncle Song. I met someone near here so I want to come and see Appa for a while. But, he looks busy.”

“Do you want me to call him?”

“No, it’s okay Uncle Song. Please let him know that I will cook meat today so please come home early.”

“Wah, you must got your salary today right?”

Haru just smiles at Uncle Song before she leaves.

 

Haru walks to bus stop. She needs to take Bus no. 7 to get home. From afar can see that Bus no. 7 is heading to the bus stop.

Haru looks at the people who queue up to get on the bus then look at the road.

Without get on the bus, she decided to walk. Every day she will pass that road but she had no time to enjoy the view. Haru stops at the bridge and stare at the huge sea in front of her.

“How beautiful. How come I never realizes this before?” She said while looking far ahead. There are so many things that was in her head.

“Are you going to jump off the bridge?” Haru turns to the voice sound. There is a man standing not far besides her. Haru looks at him with weird expression.

“I’m asking if you are going to jump off the bridge. You have been standing there likes…30 minutes. Are you thinking of commit suicide?”

“Who are you?”

“Me?”

“Yes, you! Who else here besides you and me?”

“Ah, I’m just a walking guy. You can ignore me.”

“Then, why don’t you just walk away instead? Don’t bother yourself with other’s matter.”

“So, you really want to jump off that bridge?” The guy asks again for confirmation.

“Even if I jump…it’s nothing to do with you.” Haru said before she walks away from that weird guy.

The guy just looking at her with smiles.

“She’s cute.”

“Young Master, the car is here.”

 

Woo Bin’s POV

Woo Bin bring out his phone and press number 1.

“There is something wrong with my car. Come and pick me up.” He said before cut off the line.

While waiting for his right hand man to come and fetch him, he walks along the bridge. From far, he sees a woman is standing still while looking ahead. Woo Bin walks near her. He stares at the woman and somehow he could feel something about that woman.

After 30 minutes, the woman is still standing there without moving an inch. Sometimes could hear her mumbling to herself.

“Are you going to jump off the bridge?” Woo Bin asks that woman.

“Who are you?” She replies with a blank expression.

“Me?”

“Yes, you! Who else here besides you and me?” Woo Bin smiles when heard that. ‘She is tough’. Woo Bin said to himself.

“Ah, I’m just a walking guy. You can ignore me.”

“Then, why don’t you just walk away instead? Don’t bother yourself with other’s matter.”

“So, you really want to jump off that bridge?” Woo Bin asks her again since she doesn't answer to his question.

“Even if I jump…it’s nothing to do with you.” The woman said before walks away from him. Woo Bin just stare at the woman’s back with smiles.

“She’s cute.” He said and his eyes still looking at that woman.

“Young Master, the car is here.” Eric, his right hand man reaches him with a car key.

Woo Bin put on his sunglasses and take the key from Eric.

Before enter into the car, he gives a glance at the woman who is slowly walk far from him.

Woo Bin takes a decision to follow her slowly from behind. But at the junction, he losses her as she is wandering around the shop.

'Aigoo. What has happen to me? Why I have to bother about other people business.' He said before drive away.