Chapter 11

My 3 Months of Life

“Why you hire me as your housekeeper?”

“Why not?”

“We only met once at the bridge. You don’t even know my name and we only share a few words.”

“So, what do you want to say? You want to say that I stalk you?”

“When Eric came to me and offer me this job, I did wonder myself. How he knew so well about me. I did not apply for a job and I don’t have a corporate friend. So, now I want you to tell me how you know about me? Am I to suspicious to call you a stalker?”

“Well, you are right about that one. I did a background check on you.”

“But, why?”

“I just want to know you.”

“Why?”

“Do I have a reason to do so?”

“Of course. Everything must come with a reason. Why you want to know me? Why you offer me a job? That’s question need an answer. And, I also need to know the reason why I am here.”

“You need money, right? Instead of working at the restaurant, working with me is more comfortable. I offer you a lot of money as well.”

“Do you know everything about me? I’m curious how much you knew about me.” Haru asks since she is really curious why and how much this guy know about her.

Woo Bin looks straight at Haru’s eyes. He take some time to answer her.

“Good enough to make me fall for you.”

“What do you mean?”

“I fall for you since the day we met at the bridge. It’s not wrong to like someone and get to know her, right?” Confess Woo Bin.

Woo Bin actually wants to keep his feeling a secret but seems Haru can caught him red handed so he had no choice but to reveal the truth.

“I don’t care about your feeling. I want to know how much you know about me.”

“I just know about your name and family. I think I can get to know you better if you working with me so I offer you the job. Are you not comfortable with me after I confessed to you?” Woo Bin lies. He doesn’t want Haru to know that he knew the fact that she is sick.

“Yes, I’m not comfortable working with a stranger as well as a stalker like you. But, since I have signed the contract with you, I will bear for that 3 months to work here. So, I hope that you put aside your feelings and treat me as your employee instead. Like you said, I need the money and I will work as much as you paid me.” Haru said to Woo Bin. She looks firm with her words.

After all, she don’t think it is a right time to fall in love as she doesn’t have much time to be in loved or to loved someone.

Haru then moves to the door. Since Woo Bin confessed his feeling towards her which is she never ever imagine to be happened especially on her first day working so she thinks it is better to not get close to Woo Bin.

“I like you and it’s all that I know. I don’t mind if you don’t feel the same. It is my feeling so I will take care of it. So, you don’t have to be uncomfortable around me. But if one day, you thinks that your heart changed, then come to me. I will always waiting for you.”

“I only have 3 months, so I don’t think my heart will changed within that period of time.”Haru said before she walk out from the room. She heading to the kitchen with the glass of juice in her hand. At first, she wants to pour the juice into the sink but then she remember his father said to not waste any foods. Haru drinks all the juice and wash the glass.

‘He likes me? He doesn’t know that I have no future and it just a waste to like someone like me.’ Haru said in heart.