Chapter 10

My 3 Months of Life

"You?" Haru said in shocked

"I'm surprised that you remember me. Do you like me, by the way?" Woo Bin teases Haru.

"What? Wait, what are you doing here?"

"What do you think I'm doing here?" Woo Bin did not answer to Haru's question yet he question her back.

"Are you...Young Master."

"Hm." Woo Bin said and nods to Haru who is still in disbelief.

Woo Bin then heading to his room before he turns to Haru and says,

"I want to take a shower. Can you put the juice on my table? Thank you." Woo Bin naughtily smiles at Haru.

Haru stills make a glass of carrot juice for Woo Bin even though she is unwilling at first. She then slowly open Woo Bin's bedroom door. She enters the room as she heard the water still running from the bathroom.

Haru then quickly place the glass of juice on the table and without waiting more she headed out from the room.

"Where are you going?" Woo Bin voice could be heard. Haru stops her steps and turns to Woo Bin. But then she turn around back after saw Woo Bin is halfly .

"Kitchen. I'm not finish my work yet." Haru once again want to walk out from the room but stops again when Woo Bin call her name.

"What do you want? I still have a lot of things to do." Haru said in a loud voice. Actually, she feels uncomfortable to be in the same place with Woo Bin. She doesn't know him well. So, he is completely stranger to her. And at the same time, he is half . What if he is a bad guy? 'Arghh, I need to get out from here.' Haru said in heart.

Woo Bin comes to her. He is already wear his clothes.

"Here, drink this. It's good for your health."

"What?"

Woo Bin gives the glass to Haru while looking at her. "I don't like carrot juice."

"You said you like carrot juice. So, i made it for you."

Woo Bin smiles. "You can drink it. I said that because i want you to have it. FYI, I don't drink juice."

"So, what do you like? I will make it for you."

"I'm a coffee lovers. But, don't worry...i can do it myself." Woo Bin said before he walks to his table. Behind his table, there is a small rack where he places his coffee maker. He puts a small cube inside the coffee maker and in less than 2 minutes, it is ready.

"Can i ask you something?" Haru then said to Woo Bin.

"What is it?" Woo Bin said while walking towards Haru.

"Why do you hire me as your housekeeper?" Haru said while looking straight to Woo Bin eyes.

Woo Bin looks calm but he actually speechless with Haru's question.