Chapter 8

My 3 Months of Life

Lee Haru changed her clothes and at that time Dr. Lee came to visit her.

"Where are you going, Lee Haru? You should have admitted to hospital for the treatment."

"I don't want to die here, doctor. I have 3 months left but there are so many things that I have to do before I ..."

"I understand how you feel but as your doctor, there is no other thing more important than your health."

"I know you are busy, doctor. You have many patients that need your attention. I don't have any hopes so you can just leave me."

Dr. Lee looks at Haru which is smiling at him.

"I'm just joking. Don't take it serious.I will come back here when i finished with everything."

"Promise me that you will come back here."

"Of course. Everytime I fainted, I will come here." Haru said while smiling.

"Stop joking, Lee Haru. This is about your life."

"My life? I don't have much time left...i never have a joy life. I never go and watch a comedy skit. I think i should go and watch one this weekend. Dress! I think I only have one that i wore everytime i visit Mom. I think I should get one so I can wear it to watch the skit. Hm, but it is no fun to go watch comedy skit alone. I have no boyfriend or friends, i think I shoukd ask Appa..." Lee Haru tells Dr. Lee while hiding her tears that already feels like falling to her cheek.

"Lee Haru..." Dr. Lee seems can hear her cracking voice.

"Hm.."

"Go and enjoy your life. I don't want you to have any regret at the end of day. When you feels like you can't handle it anymore, come here. I will always do my best for you."

"Thank you."

"I want you to remember one thing, no matter what... you have to know that you are precious. You are your Appa's precious daughter. Eventhough i have many patients but you are my precious patient."

Lee Haru nods before gives Dr. Lee a hug. She then cry on his shoulder.

 

Woo Bin cannot believes when he saw Lee Haru is still working at the restaurants near her house. After the meeting earlier, he asks Eric to show him Lee Haru's workplace. Woo Bin doesn't know why he is so concern about Lee Haru. He feels angry to know that she skips the treatment despite her critical illness.

According to Eric, no one knew about her illness except her doctor. 

"Have you talk to her about the offer?" Woo Bin asks Eric. His eyes is still keep looking at Lee Haru who is busy working.

"Yes, Young Master."

"So, what she said?"

"At first, she feels strange since she did not apply for the job. But then she changed her mind. She agreed to take the job."

"How about the contract?"

"She asks to amend the contract. She only need to work for 3 months and to be paid in lum sum salary to his father's account."

"Did she tell you why?"

"She said she have to further her study abroad."

Woo Bin sigh and rub his face. He cannot believes what he heard and at the same time he felt angry.

"Let's go, Eric." Woo Bin said. Eric then drives them back home.