Chapter 21

My 3 Months of Life

"I don't have time..." Haru looks up and meet with Woo Bin's eyes.

"...I only has 3 months to live."

Finally, Haru decided to let Woo Bin know the truth. She doesnt want Woo Bin to waste his time with her.

"You not look surprise. You knew....?"

"Yes, i knew...since the very beginning."

"So, is that why you like me? It is because you sympathy with me?"

"No. I love you! I really do."

"It doesnt make sense...we met once at the bridge and you barely know me...we are completely stranger...yet you love me?"

"Look, first, I knew everything about you. Maybe just from the paper only and that is the reason why i offer you a job so that you will stay closer to me. So, i can know you better."

"...and i know what in your mind right now. You might feel my confession to you a bit rush, am i right? Yes, it is because we both doesnt have much time. I dont want to waste any second. Please give me your 3 months and i will pay you for eternity."

"I...I..."

"Haru, remember when i asks you if you have a year to live, what will be in your bucket list....now, i want to ask it again. What is in your bucket list?"

"What in my bucket list? I don't have one. But...i have a lot of things i want to do. But, i am scare 3 months too short..."

"...Let's plan what you want to do and let's do it together. Starting now, let's hold hand together and walk the path together. Let's not think if we have enough time or not. Dont waste your precious time to think nonsensely."

"Are you sure you want to go through this with me?"

"More than sure. Let's start with you put down this white napkin and let's go to my room..."

Haru hesitate. Woo Bin smiles a her. 

"What are you thinking? I just want to show you something..."