Chapter 15

My 3 Months of Life

**Flashback**

“Oppa, I have someone that I like.”

“Who?”

“Let’s meet. Where are you now?”

“I’m at office. Just walk out from the meeting hall.”

“So, I call you at the right timing. If I call you a bit earlier then you will not picking up my call right?”

“I’m in the meeting, of course I should silent my phone. But, I will always pick up your call.”

“Oppa, I’m now at the junction in front of your office. Where do you want to meet? Café?”

“Hm, can you wait me at the café that we always hang out? I will be there after I settle my work a bit.”

“Okay, I wait you there.”

 

Woo Bin enters his office with Eric and one of his secretary. He gives the files to his secretary so that she can conclude what has been discussed in the meeting.

After 10 minutes discussing with them, then Woo Bin is ready to leave.

“Where are you going, Young Master?” Eric asks to Woo Bin.

“Haneul is waiting me at the café. I have another meeting at 4, right? Call me if I am late. You know that I might forgets about time if I meet with Haneul.”

“Okay, Young Master.”

Woo Bin then rush to elevator. He dials Haneul number to let her know that he is on the way but there is no answer. When he reaches at the lobby, he tries to dial Haneul number again but still no answer. So, he assumes that she might be on the other call.

When Woo Bin walk out from the front door, the loud piercing sound can be heard. Everyone is shocked with that sound. They are some people that running with a scream.

“What happened?” Woo Bin catch one of them and asks her what happen.

“I think someone get shot…in the cafe…” The woman then try to hide in the building. She seems scare.

Woo Bin’s heart suddenly beating fast. He runs towards the café.

“Haneul-ah…”

When he reaches at the café, he could clearly see Haneul is standing inside the café while holding a small girl while in front of her is a mask guy with the gun.

“Haneul-ah!!” Woo Bin called her sister. Haneul turns and looks at Woo Bin.

At that time, once again a loud piercing sound of the gun can be heard. Woo Bin stops and shocked. The mask man that have the gun seems startle then he runs away.

Woo Bin runs to get Haneul.

“Oppa..!” Haneul is looking at Woo Bin before she falls into Woo Bin’s arm.

 

**End of Flashback*

Woo Bin opens his eyes and found that he is in his room. His face and body are sweating. He wakes up and looks around. He looks for his watch and finds that it is already pass 7 PM.

Woo Bin walks out from her room and heading to kitchen to get something to drink.

“Why are you still here?” Woo Bin surprise to see that Haru is still not going back yet.

“I’m almost finish. I make you kimchi jigae. I will set the table and then I will leave.” Haru said and at the same time she is busy preparing the table.

Woo Bin is already at the dining table while watching at every Haru’s steps.

“I will go now. You can just leave them in the sink and I will wash it tomorrow.”

“Can you accompany me for a while?”

“I have to go now. I need to catch a 7.30PM bus.”

“I will drives you home. So, can you sit here with me for a while?”

“I really have to go.”

Woo Bin nods. He does not prevent Haru from leaves.

Haru reached the door when she suddenly turning back. Woo Bin seems different today than usual. He looks a bit pale. His voice also sounds a bit weak.

Haru makes a decision to accompany him while he eats and leaves after that.

“Thank you.” Woo Bin said when Haru takes a sit in front of him.

Woo Bin gets his spoon and eats without talking or looking at Haru. Haru looks at Woo Bin all the time.

“I have a bad dream.” Woo Bin opens the conversation after a long silent. He then scoops a spoon of rice and put into his mouth. Haru just stay quiet.

“Even after a few years, I still have the same dream.” Woo Bin said and gives a force smile. Haru just waiting for him to open up to her.

“I think that dream will never stop hunting me until I die.”

“How bad is that dream that will hunting you for whole your life?” Haru asks. Woo Bin then look up and look at Haru. He smiles. Again it is a force smiles.

“I think I’m done. I will go and change my shirt and get my car key. I will send you home.”

“It’s okay. You seems not well. I will take the next bus.”

“Wait for me. I will get my car key.”

When Haru about to say no, Woo Bin is already walk away to his room. Haru clean up the table and do the dishes while waiting for Woo Bin. She is also feels weird with herself today. Maybe because she finds that Woo Bin is a bit strange today.

 

While in the car, Haru really wants to ask Woo Bin about his dream just now. What dreams that can make someone like Woo Bin to change and looks scare.

 Haru plays with her fingers and look outside the window.

“Do you have boyfriend, Haru-shi?”

“What?”

Woo Bin turns to look at Haru and finds it is cute to see Haru startle.

“No, I don’t have.” Haru answers.

“So, what is the reason that you reject me?”

“No reason.”

“Do you have someone that you like in your heart?”

“No.”

“Then, do you have a bad experience in relationship that makes you shut your heart to man?”

“No.”

“If let say, you only have a year to live…what do you want to do?”

Haru a bit shocked. She turns to look at Woo Bin.