Chapter 18

My 3 Months of Life

Haru hesitates in front of Woo Bin’s door. She reaches her hand to knock the door but then take it back. She wants to return the clothes that Woo Bin gave her the other day.

After a while, she then decides to knock the door but then no answer.

“Is he in the bathroom? Then, it is better for me to go inside now and put this on his table.” Haru said. She slowly opens the door and take a look inside. There is no sound of water in the bathroom.

Haru step inside the room with cautious. She then spot Woo Bin sleeping on his bed. Haru tip toe-ing walk inside the room and place the clothes on the table.

Right before she wants step out from the room, she heard something. Haru turns to look at Woo Bin who is still lying on the bed.

“Is he okay? He didn’t go for his jogging routine today as normal. He did not have breakfast as well.” Haru whisper to herself and walks near to Woo Bin’s bed with cautious.

“Woo Bin-shi…” Haru call Woo Bin’s but no response.

“Woo Bin-shi, are you okay?” Haru asks again. But this time, she slightly slips the comforter that cover Woo Bin’s face.

Woo Bin’s face is cover with sweat. He is also breathing hard. Haru place her palm on Woo Bin’s forehead and it is burning.

Haru seems startle as she doesn’t know what to do. She calm herself. Once she has calm, she walks to the bathroom and get a bowl of water and wet towel.

Haru gently wipe Woo Bin’s face and hands.

“Haneul…” A name come out from Woo Bin’s mouth. Haru stops.

“Haneul, I’m sorry…” Again, that name appear. Haru could see a drop of tears come out from Woo Bin’s eyes. Without realizes, Haru softly wipe the tears and continue wipe Woo Bin’s neck.

After done, she gives Eric a call and while waiting for Eric, she makes a porridge for Woo Bin when he wakes up later. Since he didn’t have anything yet today, so he needs to have something before take medicine.

“How is he?” Haru asks Eric when Eric and a doctor comes out from Woo Bin’s room.

“His temperature reduces. Thanks to you. He is still sleeping now. Maybe in an hour, he will wake up.” Eric said to her.

“Thank goodness he is okay.”

“You can go back now. I will wait for him here.”

“Eric, can I asks you something?”

“What is it?”

“During his sleep, Young Master is calling for a name…Haneul! Who is Haneul?”

Eric suddenly stay quiet.

“Ah, don’t worry. You can just ignore my question. No need to answer.”

“Haneul is Young Master’s younger sister.”

“Ah, I knew he has a younger sister but I didn’t know her name.”

“How you knew about Haneul?” Eric asks.

“Woo Bin gave me his sister’s clothes to wear the other day. I didn’t asks him more about it. And, at the same time, I never saw his sister came here.”