Chapter 12

My 3 Months of Life

Today is the second day she is working with Woo Bin. Haru reached Woo Bin house at 7 AM. As usual, Woo Bin is out for his jogging routine.

Haru starts off by cleaning the kitchen. She then takes a decision to go and check Woo Bin’s room first since he is not around. So, she can do her work in comfort.

The bed is neatly done and there is nothing that she can do to clean Woo Bin’s bedroom. She then take out the vacuum and starts by cleaning the floor.

After done, then she opens the curtain and the scenery never failed to impress her no matter how many times she look at it.

Woo Bin just quietly wait Haru at the door. He doesn’t wants to interrupt her.

Haru turns and surprise to see Woo Bin standing behind her while looking at her.

“I have finished cleaning your room. And, I already brew your coffee.” Haru said and walk out from the room. Woo Bin just nods. Actually, he is not sure what to say even though there are a lot of things that he wants to say to Haru especially about yesterday.

After shower, Woo Bin come out to living hall and find Haru is cleaning cabinet at living hall.

“I will work at home today.” Woo Bin said to Haru. Haru just ignores Woo Bin.

“I know you are comfortable with me around…especially after…” Woo Bin did not finish his words when he looks Haru is not interested at what he is going to say.

Haru is still focusing on cleaning and ignore Woo Bin. At that time, a hand grab her hand and forcefully makes her turn. She surprised when her face is near to Woo Bin’s face.

“What are you doing?”

Woo Bin sighs before he says, “Can you stop cleaning for a while and listen to me?”

“Can you let my hand go?”

“Will you listen to me if I let you go?”

Haru did not answer to Woo Bin but she tries to release her hand from Woo Bin’s hand. At last, she gives up. Woo Bin release her hand and Haru steps back from Woo Bin.

“Okay, I know you are not comfortable with me but since I have confessed my feelings to you…so there is nothing that I can do.”

“So? Are you expecting me to like you back?”

“Will you?”

Haru looks speechless.

“I don’t ask you to like me back. As I told you yesterday, I will handle my own feelings. But, I don’t want you to totally shut your heart for love. We never know what will happen in future and you might like me one day. So, when the day comes…don’t run away.”

“I don’t know where you get your confident but I can ensure you that my heart will never change.”

“I know you will…maybe not now but one day you will. You will confess to me.”

“I wish that day will come but unfortunately I don’t have time to waste to play love.”

“Why you can’t?”

“I have my own reason and it’s a personal. I don’t see a need to tell you everything. Don’t ever forget that I am just your employee.”

****

Eric drops by Woo Bin’s house with the document for tomorrow conference.

“Your flight will be at noon tomorrow. I will come and pick you up at 9AM.”

“I will go there myself. We meet there.”

“Okay, Young Master.”

“Can you get me another ticket?”

“Okay.”

Woo Bin looks at Eric then close the files on his hand.

“Are you want to ask the ticket for who?” Woo Bin seems can read Eric’s mind.

“I don’t think it is my business to check on your personal, Young Master.”

“So, you know who?” Woo Bin said in smile before he wakes up from his chair and walks to the coffee machine behinds him.

“Do you think she will follow me if I asks?”

Eric takes time to answer Woo Bin. Woo Bin turns and look at Eric.

“It will be hard, right? It seems that you knew her better than me.”

“If she knows how sincere you are then I think she will accept your feelings, Young Master.”

Woo Bin nods. “It’s weird to hear that from you.  You never gives me a love advice before.”

“It seems that you need that advice now, Young Master.” Eric answers.

Woo Bin walks to Eric with two cups of coffee before he passed one to Eric.

“Yeah, since I never have a love issue before and I never know that one day I will feels this way.”

“I think I understands why she reject your feelings. If I was her then I think I will do the same, Young Master.”

“I understands her too, Eric. I don’t asks her to accept my feelings right away. There are so many things in her bucket lists now and I don’t think falling in love is in her list. That’s the reason why I offer her this job and money so she can pull off that on her lists. But, I think I was wrong…”

“Gives her time, Young Master. I believes that one day she will acknowledge your feeling towards her.”

“I can gives her as much time as she needs but I’m afraid that it will be too late.”

Eric sighs. There is nothing more that he can say to convince Woo Bin. He never saw Woo Bin looks hopeless like this. Some people might knew Woo Bin as a spoiled playboy heir but he is actually never fall in love