Chapter 19

My 3 Months of Life

Haru walks to her house with a heavy mind. ‘Maybe I should not ask about Haneul.’ Haru said in her heart.

***Flashback***

“When we went to Jeju the other day, you did asked him where he goes. Every time Young Master visit Jeju, the first places that he will visit is Jeju Memorial Hall.”

“Jeju Memorial Hall..?”

Eric nods. “Two years ago, Young Master lost his only sister. She was shot by a robber in a café. Worst, it happened right in front of him.”

“What?”

“Since that day till now, he is still blaming himself for what had happened to Haneul. Young Master always said that if only he had met with Haneul even a minute earlier, he might not lost her.”

“So, that’s why he asks her to forgive him earlier…”

“Till now, Young Master still cannot even give a glance at the café where the incident happened. It used to be their favorite place because it’s near to Young Master’s office. Since he is always busy, so Haneul will always come and meet him at the café and talk for an hour or two.”

“Doesn’t they meet at home?”

“They hardly met each other at home because Young Master always need to travel all the time due to the company business. Haneul was studying at Kyunghee University which is Major in Art. Sometime, she also needs to travel abroad for the research and attending conference. So, when they had time, they always met at the café in front of the office.” Eric opens the story about Woo Bin and his sister, Haneul.

“I don’t know about it…it must be hard for him.”

“I believes that day was the worst memory that he had. At the same time, he was there when it happened and Haneul’s last moment was in his arm…I couldn’t imagine the trauma that he had.”

“Yes, I bet we never could understand his feelings all this time.”

“But, I’m glad that he doesn’t totally give up his life.” Said Eric.

“What you mean?”

“It is because of you, Haru-shi…He falls for you at the first sight. I don’t think it is right for me to tell you all this but as a person that always stay at his side, I’m happy to know that he is still alive despite he is breathing fine.”

“What do you mean by ‘he is still alive’? I don’t get it.”

“After the incident, he have been living like a corpse. Every morning went for jogging without missing a day. Comes to office and attending every meeting and not a day taking rest. And, fulfill his mother’s wish by going for blind dates. Not once or two but hundreds blind dates.”

“Hundred blind dates? But why he still single? He should have married with one of them.”

Eric laugh to hear that from Haru.

“Right? But, he rejects every women that went blind dates with him. I’m not sure why until I meet you. And, I knew why he falls for you.”

“Why?”

“You should ask that to him. Only he can answer you.” Eric said then leaves Haru alone and still confuse.