Chapter 4

My 3 Months of Life

Woo Bin stares blankly at the television. He wonder why he can see that woman on his television. He seems cannot focus on watching his favorite sports show as the woman faces keep appearing.

“Young Master, your car will be at workshop for a few days. I will come and fetch you to office tomorrow.”

“Don’t bother. Can you get me a new one? I will work at home tomorrow. But make sure that the car ready by tomorrow.”

“Understand, Young Master.”

“Eric…”

“Yes.”

“Can you get the details about a person for me?”

“Who is it?

“Haru. Lee Haru.”

“By the way, do you have her picture?”

“Nope. I only know her name.”

“Alright, Young Master. I will find out for you.”

“But how? I’m only saw her once. And, you don’t even know her face.”

“Is she the one that you met at Hangang Bridge earlier?”

Woo Bin turns to look at Eric with disbelief.

“How do you know?”

“You was staring at her for half an hour. I don’t want to interrupt you so I just waiting you until she is gone.”

“Well, you have a sharp eyes, Eric.”

“Not to be offence, I think I know you more than your parents, Young Master.”

Woo Bin nods to Eric’s word. Yes, Eric is right.

“So, I will leave that to you. Let me know once you have it. And…please keep a secret from my mother.”

“Sure.” Eric said before he leaves.

 

Woo Bin’s phone rang. He looks at the screen. ‘Mother’. He sighs before answer the call.

“Son, where are you?”

“Home.” He answers short.

“How’s your date with Yuna today?’

“I don’t like her.”

“Why?”

“I don’t like her face.”

“What’s wrong with her face? She is a former queen at her college. She is a beauty.”

“Her nose doesn’t match with her long face. I don’t care if she is a Miss World though. I just don’t like her face.”

“What’s wrong with you, son? Are you okay? You never complain about your date’s face before even though you don’t like any of them.”

“Mom, I’m tired. I want to take bath now. We talk again later.”

Woo Bin cut off the line. He lied. He is already taking his bath. At the same time, he feels strange too as why he suddenly behave like this.

‘Argh! What’s happening to me?’