Chapter 13

My 3 Months of Life

Haru turns to look at Woo Bin who is sitting at the other seat beside her. Then, she looks at her father who is smiling at her.

The other day, Eric comes to her with the airplane ticket and ask her to follow Woo Bin to Jeju. At first, she reject the offer since she doesn’t have a reason to follow Woo Bin. She is just a housekeeper and not Woo Bin’s personal assistant.

But she remembers the promise that she make to her father to go for a trip. Then, she agreed to follow Woo Bin with a condition that he allow her father to join as well.

But now, she feels regret with her decision.

They arrive at Jeju airport at 2 in the evening. Eric said that everything has been provided and she should not worry about anything.

“Eric will drive you to hotel.” Woo Bin said to Haru when her father is not around.

“Where are you going?” Haru cannot believes that she asks Woo Bin that question. But the mistake has been done.

“I have to go somewhere. You don’t have to worry about anything. Eric will help you if you need anything.”

“Just give me the hotel address. I will go there myself. Eric can go with you.”

“I don’t need Eric now, so you can have him.” Woo Bin said before he get on the car.

“Young Master always drive by himself to anywhere. You don’t have to worry about him.”

“I’m not worrying about him. It’s just I’m not comfortable if you assist me instead of him. You are working for him and not me. You should be with him instead.”

Eric smiles to Haru’s explanation.

“Why are you smiling? Am I sound ridiculous to you?”

“No. Yes, I’m working for Young Master but it doesn’t mean I have to stay by his side all the time. By the way, I’m a free man.”

“Where is your boss, Haru-ah?” Mr. Lee who is just back from the toilet then suddenly ask when he finds Woo Bin is not around.

“He has to go somewhere, Appa.” Haru said and Mr. Lee just nods.

 

After the check in to the hotel, Eric shows Haru and her father their room.

“This is you room. My room is just next to you.”

“How about Young Master.”

“He is staying at penthouse suite. He is normally staying there whenever he comes to Jeju.”

Haru just nods.

“And, you are free to go anywhere or do anything that you want. Here is the brochure of the most visiting place in Jeju. You choose the place and I will drive you there..”

“Don’t you have to go to Young Master?”

“He will be back soon. He don’t need me since he prefer to be alone now.”

“Why?”

“Ah, I don’t think you should hear from me. Well, you have to freshen up yourself and you can call for service if you need anything. You and your father must be hungry.”