Acting Class

Génialité
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IOI Dance Practice Studio

"Yaaaaaa...." said somi while shaking her nervous friend.

"Whatttt ??" Said that nervous girl.

"Yaa.. kyulkyung unnie ! How lucky are you ??" Said somi followed by kyulkyung smirk.

"Your dad really gave you a big big big privilege !" Somi said while she took a piece of paper that kyulkyung was reading.

"Ya ya somi ya !" Kyulkyung tried to take the paper back.

"What ? Kiss ?!?!?!" Somi screamed after reading it and make kyulkyung blushed.

"You even make the story board?" Somi unnie.

"Of course not ! I only using my dad power to choose the lead actress." Kyulkyung stick her tounge out.

"Wah daebak ! You really hit a jackpot unnie." Said somi while handing the paper back.

 

"Ah somi ya." Kyulkyung called her dongsaeng.

"Nee ??"

"Who is mina ?" Kyulkyung asked somi.

"Mina is the girl who loves eating more than her life." Somi unnie.

"Not our mina. Other mina." Kyulkyung pissed.

"Hahaha. Well... no i don't know." Somi gave her unnie a straight face. Kyulkyung didn't respond her or even look at somi because she is really pissed right now.

"What's wrong with that mina unnie ?" Somi asked her unnie because she feel a little guilty after teasing her unnie.

"Remember when i pretend to faint and call chaeyoung to come to the hospital ?" Kyulyung started explaining.

"Of course i remember that night when you make everyone worried !" Somi pout.

"Sorry about that. But but.." kyulkyung managed to say sorry before continue her words.

"... but chaeyoung came not alone that night, she came with a girl." Kyulkyung said.

"And i don't like that girl." She continued.

"And why is that ?" Somi confused.

"Because chaeyoung keep flirting with her." Kyulkyung pout.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...." somi finally remember.

"You know her ?" Kyulkyung asked somi.

"Chayeoung unnie told me before, that she has someone in heart. Maybe it is that mina." Somi explained.

"I HATE MINA !" Kyulkyung yelled.

"What ? What's wrong with me unnie ?" Said the innocent mina with a bread on her hand.

"No not you mina. I love you !" Kyulkyung pinch mina's cheek followed by mina's smile.

"Kyulkyung." Manager-nim call kyulkyung.

"It's time for your acting class with geneliate." Manager-nim said.

"Wwaaaaaa unnnieee !", "i envy you", "you living my dream right now !" Said ioi girls who envy that chinese girls.

"HAHAHAHA ! bye girls ! Wish me luck !" Kyulkyung wink at the girls.

"Have fun unnie. Be gentle with my chaeyoungie !" Somi smirked at her overjoyed unnie.

"Gentle ? I hope i can. Hahahaha" kyulkyung smirked back at somi and leave the practice room with her heart beating faster than ever.

"I'll make you mine chaeyoung !" Kyulkyung said that in her mind.

 

 

Dahyun POV

“How to get her phone number ?” I talk in my mind while waiting for chaeyoung and jihyo unnie. I actually have thinking about that since yesterday, and still got no answer.

 

Flashback

"Dahyunah !" Jihyo unnie suddenly tap my shoulder.

"Unnie wassup ?" I asked her.

"Once University asking you to make a collaboration with one of their best student here." Jihyo unnie handed me a paper.

The paper was sign by the head of this unversity. It is written that once university want to promote themselves and asking for our help.

"Our help ?" I asked her.

"Yup our help. You know promoting this university by using the geneliate is the best way for them." Jihyo unnie smirked at me.

"Well.. how about the maknaes ? What will they do ?" I curious.

"Well.. you, definitely is going to be a dance collab, while tzuyu will be an acting collab, and chaeyoung will all about music" she said.

"It will show the public a wide and various skill of geneliate you know ? So it is also a privilege for us." She continue her words.

"Hmm.. well it is.. okay then.. what should i do first ?" I asked her.

"You can start right now, the university send some videos of their best dancer. You can chose one of them on the way. Simple right ?" She answered me.

"Yeah ofcourse. Where are the videos ?" I actually anticipating for this.

"Here, in this folder. Have fun !" She smiled at me.

 

"Hmmm.. watching some hot girls dancing is not a bad idea to cheer me up in the morning right ?" I talk in my mind.

"Well let's see...." i keep watching all the videos on the way.

 

They are all pretty and of course an amazing dancer, there's a lot of genre that i saw from the videos. I also saw that weird ballet dancer, she dance the ballet very good actually, but i can't do ballet, so skip her.

I keep skipping the videos because i haven't found anyone who catches my attention and make want me to click the replay button again and again.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Momo imnida" suddenly i saw a familiar figure introducing herself.

"Is that the dance club president ?" I asked myself. I remember the first day at college where we perform at the dance major, and i saw a girl who not pay any attention to us, and turns out she is the president for the dance club.

She start her dancing, she dance hiphop, and hiphop is my favourite. Well the geneliate itself is a hiphop base girlgroup, so no wonder the three of us is very good in hiphop.

She move her body with a lot of swag, her powerful move giving me the most impact. I could feel her spirit is burning while she dance even though it is just a video.

"Damn !" I screamed suddenly when i saw her do the y wave.

"What's wrong unnie ?" Chaeyoung asked me.

"Nothing." I answer without looking away from that girl.

"Is that momo unnie ?" She asked me.

"Yes. Why ? You know her ?" I asked her and finally pause the video. I hate it to pause this masterpiece, but chaeyoung seems to know her, i need to know about her too.

"She is mina unnie'e bestfriend, i saw her often hang around mina unnie. So.. yes i kinda know her." She answered me.

"Really ? Hmmm..."

"Unnie, i guess i have my decision." I called jihyo unnie.

"Who ?"jihyo unnie asked me.

"The dance club president, momo." I answered her.

"Okay good. I'll inform the university and so you can start preparing and practicing soon !" Jihyo unnie said in excitement.

"And you guys. You turn will come later after dahyun's collaboration is done. So the collaboration is scheduled to be done every month for this 3 month. The first month is dahyun, the second is tzuyu, and the third is chaeyoung." She finished explaining.

"Okay unnie." The three of us nod our face.

 

"Chaeyoungah, can you ask mina for momo's number ?" I asked chaeyoung secretly.

"No." Her answer shock me.

"What ? How dare you !" I said.

"You want momo unnie ? Don't use me to get her." She stick her tounge out.

"What ? No ! It just for this collab need." I deny her answer.

"Liar. You like her. End of story." Chaeyoung whispered that.

"Ya ! I don't like her. Just ask mina unnie her number." I scold her. But somehow my heart beat really fast while talking about momo unnie.

"Your heart is beating fast." She touch my chest to feel my heart beat.

"Second your pale face turn really pink right now." She look at me.

"That is just how people react to love." She finish her words with a flat face.

"Ya just get her number and stop this bull." I pout.

"No. Get her for yourself." She back pouting at me

"Please chaeyoungahhh... i'll do anything for you.. pleaseee..." this time i try to use aegyo.

"Anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter