Officially Mine

Génialité
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tzuyu !” that japanese girl screamed in shock.

“Wait what are you doing ?” she startle again after seeing the younger walk to the kitchen.

“Waitttt….” Sana screamed helplessly, she doesn’t want tzuyu to see what inside the refrigerator.

 “I’m just going to make you a breakfast, unnie.” tzuyu rolled her eyes while continue open the fridge.

 

“Wow !” now tzuyu know why sana is stopping her to open the fridge.

“Are you sure that three of you are girls ?” tzuyu still looking at the fridge.

“What is this ? and what is that ? Is that pizza leftover ?” tzuyu squat down to see the lower part after witnessing the horror on the upper part.

“Who spill this orange juice and not cleaning it up again ?” tzuyu shakes her head. She can’t believe that the owner of this pathetic fridge is actually a three pretty girls.

“Okay you see enough, let’s just order something tzuyu ya.” Sana quickly close the fridge and make herself as a human wall to prevent tzuyu look at the horror again.

“I guess you guys are girls. But I was wrong, am I ?” Tzuyu smirked and walk to the cabinet.

 

“I hope there’s something here.” Tzuyu open the cabinet and find nothing except some packs of ramyeon.

“There is nothing inside that cabinet, let’s just order some food tzuyu yaaa..” sana begs the younger.

“No, I want to cook you something.” Tzuyu took 2 packs of ramyeon from the cabinet, and walk again to the fridge.

“No don’t open it again.” Sana keep blocking the fridge.

“Hey hey !” that squirrel yell while tzuyu lift her body and seated her on the sofa.

“Stay there unnie. Don’t make me mad again.” She told the older to stay seated.

“Tzuyu yaa…” sana sighed helplessly.

 

Tzuyu then walk again to the fridge and took some ham and eggs. She is lucky enough to find that hams and eggs inside that fridge. Then she put the ham and the eggs on the table and start searching for something else in the fridge that is edible. She manage to find some cheddar cheese and also some beef slices.

“At least I can make something from this.” She said and start preparing all the things she found from the fridge.

“Can I help you ?” sana sneakily walk to the kitchen and offer some help.

“Yes, cook the ramyeon for me. I’ll prepare this things.” Tzuyu order her unnie.

“Ye Chef !” sana smiled.

 

“Woah !” sana shocked.

“Use this, don’t leave any stain on this beautiful dress.” Tzuyu wrapped her arm around sana’s waist and then tied up the apron.

“Tha.. thanks..” sana obviously blushing.

“I do that to protect the dress not you.” Tzuyu smirk than she continue slicing the ingredients.

 

“Excuse me, I’ll took over it from here.” Tzuyu who already finish preparing the ingredients quickly puts everything in to the ramyeon.

“Just wait in the living room, I’ll bring it there as soon as I finish cooking it.” Sana obeys the younger and wait for her in the living room.

 

“Here, Tzuyu’s Special Ramyun with extra cheese.” Tzuyu serve the ramyeon on the table.

“Let’s eat !” tzuyu sit down and quickly put some ramyeon to her unnie’s bowl.

“Thanks tzuyu ya.. I don’t know you can cook this well.” Sana ask tzuyu after taste the ramyun.

“At least I’m better than the owner of that poor fridge.” Tzuyu smirk.

“Eeeeeiiiii…” sana can’t deny tzuyu’s words.

“Unnie finish that ramyeon quickly then I want to take you to a place that I really like.” Tzuyu told her unnie to finish the ramyeon faster.

“Where ?” sana asked. “Just eat, and trust me.” Tzuyu said then she continued slurping the ramyeon.

 

 

Sana POV

“We’re here.” Tzuyu said after she finish parked her bike.

“Where are we ?” I asked her.

“This is my favorite place to eat ice cream. Nayeon unnie used to bring me here to eat ice cream. We can eat the ice cream while looking to a beautiful scenery here.” She took my hand and interlocked her fingers to mine.

“Oh, the air here feels very fresh.” I said while closing my eyes and try to enjoy this fresh air.

“Yes it is. This way.” Tzuyu open the door for me.

“What flavour do you want unnie ?” tzuyu ask me.

“Hmmmm…” I look at the menu and I choose chocolate.

“Okay, wait here, I’ll order it.” She went to the cashier to order our ice cream.

“Ahhhh.. this very refreshing !”I said in my mind while enjoying the beautiful scenery. No wonder tzuyu really like this place.

 

“Here, chocolate ice cream.” Tzuyu said while put a cup of ice cream on the table.

“Thanks !” I smile at her.

“You want to try my ice cream ?” tzuyu ask me.

“What flavour is that ?” I look at that blue colored ice cream.

“Bubblegum. It is a little bit sour but I found it very refreshing. Open your mouth.” Tzuyu take a spoon and ready to fly it to my mouth.

I open my mouth and she quickly feed me the icecream.

“Accckkk…” I almost scream.

“That is not a little bit sour. It is so sour !” I pout.

“Hahahaha. I know. I just want to see your cute face reacting to this very sour ice cream.” She giggle.

“How could you !” I crossed my arm and look away from her.

“Hey, don’t you dare mad at me.” She hold my chin and turn my face to face her.

“Why  ?” I asked her.

“Because I hate it.” She smile at me and that smile i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter