First Day of College

Génialité
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

“Here.. Your mask. Why do you always forget about it ?” Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

“Hehe. Thanks !” Chaeyoung puts her mask on while giggle shyly to her bestfriend.

“Well kids ! This is your first day in college, be nice and make me proud okay?” Manager said to them

“Okay Jihyo unnie ! I’ll take care of this two babies.” Said the colourful haired girl while wrapping her arms to Chaeyoung and Tzuyu’s neck.

“Great ! Chaeyoung you go down first as their leader and greet well the media …” Jihyo instructing them, “… after that Dahyun and Tzuyu will follow and stand next to her. Make sure to give your best smile okay?!” jihyo finished her instruction.

“Okay I get it. Thanks unnie !” Chaeyoung finally open the door and left the van.

All the camera and flashlight immediately surrounding her. All the media is here to witness GENIALITE’s first day in college. Many of them congratulate their enrolment on one of the best college in South Korea. Chaeyoung bowed and waved her hand to the camera she also gave a mini heart gesture with her finger to please her fans.

After a minute, Dahyun and Tzuyu finally out of the van and stand next to their leader.

“Hana dul set !” said Chaeyoung.

“We are the Awesomeness! Annyeonghesyo we are GENIALITE !” the three of them greeted the media and bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo ! I am Chaeyoung.”, “I’m Dahyun.”, “and I’m Tzuyu.” They introduced themselves.

The crowd is screaming over them there’s a lot of “Light” coming to see their idol’s first day in college.

“Thank you everyone who came and support us today, even though it is still early in the morning. We will work hard to be a great college student and also we will keep work hard as an idol. Please take care of us!” Chaeyoung finished her speech.

“Kamsahamnida !” the three of them bowed and give them a pretty smile. Tzuyu even throw her mini heart.

After that they walk towards the Once University front gate followed by the media and the “lights”.

But the security guard blocked them and only the Genialite gets in.

“I’m sorry, I guess this is goodbye. We’ll take care of ourselves, and please take care all of you.” Said Dahyun to the disappointed fans.

“We’ll be back soon!” said Tzuyu cheerfully and blow some kisses to the fans.

“Hana dul set !” the leader gave the command.

“We are GENIALITE ! Kamsahamnida !” they bowed for the last time then waved their hands to fans and bid their goodbye.

 

 

At the Dancing Studio A

“YA ! YA ! YA!” Sana is screaming crazily to her bestfriends.

“What what what ?” said mina who is warming up right now.

“GENIALITE IS REALLY ATTENDING THIS COLLEGE!” said Sana while jumping around.

“Really ? So that gossip is true huh?” this time is Momo speaking.

“Yes yes yes ! I could see Tzuyu everyday now ! AAAAAAAAAA !!!” Sana screaming in fangirling mode.

“Calm down you squirrel! Do the warm up instead of jumping around.” Mina giggles at Sana’s action.

“Geez, you act like a 5 year old kid.” Momo knocked Sana’s head and then she joined Mina’s warm up.

“I’m too happy! Can you guys just be happy for me?” Sana sulk.

“No, but if you give me jokbal maybe I can.” Momo smile while thinking about jokbal.

“You are just the same as her you know !” Mina laugh at what just she witness, her bestfriends childish act.

Well, for Mina, Sana and Momo childishness is a cure to forget her poor life for a moment. She enjoy it, she can’t imagine living without Sana and Momo.

 

“Good morning!” Ms. Kahi sudden appearance at the dance studio.

Mina, Sana, Momo and their classmate hurriedly gather infront of their teacher.

“So you guys already know about Genialite is enrolled to this university right?” Ms. Kahi asked her students.

“Yes !” the girls answered her enthusiastically and made her giggle.

“They are going to visit our class today even though they are majoring music!” Ms. Kahi said and almost made Sana fainted.

“They are going to perform here, their new hit song and will give you some tips about performing.” Ms. Kahi continued her surprising news.

The girls screaming out of joys and start jumping around except for Momo the dance club president and Mina who doesn’t really know who is Genialite.

“So… should we invite them now?” Ms. Kahi students.

“Yes yes yes !” they all screaming.

“Well, let’s meet the great Genialite !” as Ms. Kahi call them, Chaeyoung gets into the room followed by Dahyun and Tzuyu.

“Waaaa !!”, “I can’t believe my eyes right now !”, “Marry me Chaeyoung !”, “Dahyun I love you !”, “Tzuyu marry me marry me !”. The scream can be heard from the super excited girls after seeing their idol entering their class.

“SSSHHHHHTTT.” Ms. Kahi told her students to calm them and let Genialite introduce first.

“Hana Dul Set !” chaeyoung start the greet.

“We are the Awesomeness. Annyeonghaseyo we are GENELIATE !” said the three and bowed. They are welcomed by the girls joyfully.

As soon as they finished their greeting, they stand in the position and their new hit song is played, followed by the scream and cheers.

“I can’t believe I could see them performing this close guys!” Sana screamed out of joy while grabbing Mina’s and Momo’s arm.

“Which one is tzuyu ?” Mina ask Sana.

“The one who’s singing right now.” Sana answered Mina while still fixing her gaze to Tzuyu.

“And who is the shortest one?” Mina asked Sana again.

“She is Chaeyoung ! The leader.” Sana said.

“And the one with colourful hair must be Dahyun ?” Mina asked Momo this time.

“Yup.” Said Momo who is playing with her phone not interested to the Genialite.

“Kamsahamnida !” said Genialite after they finished their performance and sit infront of the girls.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter