Is She Playing With Me ?

Génialité
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

"Who is mina chaeng ?" Nayeon ask chaeyoung one more time.

"Unnie." Chaeyoung quickly shut nayeon mouth and drag nayeon inside the apartment basement.

"Ya ya kid !" Nayeon finally freed from chaeyoung.

"Unnie, please lower your voice." Chaeyoung beg her unnie.

"Okay okay." Nayeon pissed.

"I'm sorry for dragging you here, it just not safe to talk about this there, it is to open." Chaeyoung said while bowing to her acting teacher.

"Yes yes i forgive you. So tell me who is mina." Nayeon fix a deadly glare to chaeyoung.

"But please don't tell anyone. Especially my scary manager." Chaeyoung beg.

"Okay unnie ? Please please please...." now she is whining since her teacher didn't give any respond.

"Hmmm... okay." Finally nayeon agree.

"Now tell me who is mina ?" Nayeon ask chaeyoung for one last time.

"I like her. No ! I love her !" Chaeyoung yell while closing her eyes. Well, nayeon already know chaeyoung for a long time since her sister and chaeyoung is a long time bestfriend, and for the record, chaeyoung is the one introduce her to jungyeon.

Nayeon giggle after seeing her student act like that. This is the first time she saw chaeyoung like this.

Chaeyoung open her eyes a bit by bit to see her teacher reaction.

"Why you laughing ?" Chaeyoung confuse.

"Is that why you don't want to kiss a girl as pretty as miss kyulkyung ?" Nayeon laughing till her eyes gets teary.

"Ye.. yeah... why you laughing unnie ?" Chaeyoung is the who getting pissed now.

"My little cub is falling in love ! That is why !" Nayeon said that a bit louder while pinching chaeyoung’s cheek.

"Ssshhhhhhtttt..." chaeyoung told her to lower her voice.

"Do you realize that you scream when you say -I like her. No ! I love her- ?" Nayeon imitate chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung shock at her teacher said and her face turns really red now.

"Say something." Said chaeyoung to nayeon who can't stop laughing.

"Okay, i'll start my speech." Nayeon suddenly put out a serious face.

"Are you a bipolar unnie ?" Said chaeyoung who shocked after seeing her teacher.

"I'm an acting teacher remember ? Aishhhh.. what bipolar --" nayeon knock chaeyoung's head.

"Ouch. I'm sorry. Just start your speech." Said chaeyoung while rubbing her head.

 

"First, i'll make sure jihyo will never know about this.
Second, i am so happy for you, finally you find your love.
Third, you are falling in love right ?" Nayeon look at chaeyoung, but chaeyoung keep silent and not responding her.

"You are falling in love right ?" Nayeon repeat her words while snapping her finger.

"Ye.. ye.. yess i am." Chaeyoung startled.

"This feeling can help you to act later. Just imagine that miss kyulkyung is mina, you will able to act with your heart right ?" Nayeon ask her.

"Eh ?" Chaeyoung is now confuse.

"So when you act later, just imagine that the girl is that mina. Not kyulkyung. Easy right ?" Nayeon explain.

"Hhhmmm.. okay... but i have another question." Chaeyoung said.

"I haven't finish my speech. Ask later." Nayeon told chaeyoung to keep quiet, and chaeyoung nod her head letting the older to speak.

"Fourth, you can practice the script with that mina if you want." Nayeon said, "wait no. Not if you want. You must want it. But if that mina want and willing to." Nayeon correct her sentences.

Suddenly chaeyoung smile widely, and her cheek is burning.

"So what do you want to ask ? And why your cheek is turning as red as a strawberry ?" Nayeon ask her.

"You already answer it. The number four." Chaeyoung said that and turn her face away from nayeon due to her embarrasement.

"You ert !" Nayeon knock chaeyoung head again.

"Ouch, i guess my hyung is really being abused by you." Chaeyoung pout.

"Don't you ever stand on her side." Nayeon fix her gaze to chaeyoung.

"Oh and one more thing." Nayeon almost forgot to say something important.

"You can always ask me for some advice about mina. Or if just want to talk to me about her, i'll listen to you. You will need parental guidence to have a relationship, little kid" Nayeon wink at chaeyoung.

"Thanks un..." before chaeyoung finish her word suddenly they hear someone screaming from afar.

"Unnie !" They saw tzuyu running towards them.

"Run away from here !" Tzuyu yell while waving her hand.

"Why why ?" Nayeon ask tzuyu panickly.

"Jihyo is angry because chaeyoung didn't answer her call. Now she is going to kill chaeyoung. Run ! Run for your life !" Tzuyu scream.

"OH ! I'M GOING TO DIE !" Said chaeyoung after found out the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter